Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢📢 [ANN] RENOVATO - new exchange company  (Read 2024 times)
Bitkotname

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:56:39 PM

What leverage offers a renovato platform to work with crypto?

We offer cryptocurrency up to 5:1 leverage.
I'm new. Tell us more about this, what is leverage?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:03:09 PM

There may be several options, most likely, this information will appear closer to the time when the coins will be added to the crypto-currency exchanges.

If it will be added to an exchange. Most of the ICO failed or scam even if reached soft cap will declare a refund to those who contributed on it. This is a new way of scamming investors especially when market is down. However, it may not be able to apply nowadays because market still down and there is no way team could earn money on it. The logic is very simple, a contributor or investors invested on the project using crypto as payment while market price is high then when market goes down. It wi be easily make a refund buying cheaper crypto being invested to refund an investor.
renovato_support

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 06:04:40 PM

Will there be a bounty program? I would like to start with this. I think if sales began, it will be as appropriate as possible.

Here it is!

Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5111556
chaserenovato

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:15:08 PM

Hi guys.

I'm the owner of this project how can I help? You can reach me directly on telegram at renovatosto and we're just finishing up the last couple pieces here. The team will be listed tomorrow fully. About me I'm 28 and having been trading since I was 15 and starting a exchange just to do that and offer many benefits to everyone new and experienced. I do live in United States and am following all the laws here and on that note having a "scam" project is not worth the jail time here in the states at all. Feel free to reach out to me thank you.
chaserenovato

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:27:10 PM

i was looking at your whitepaper to check if your team members are listed but to no avail. are you going to disclose your team anytime soon or you will stay anonymous? but i appreciate that you have registration documents in place already. many exchanges that are newly-launched have no docs to begin with.

I would not trust my deposit to anonymous exchanges, including investing in this. As any normal project needs a team, and not anonymous. Hopefully, Renovato will add information about the team. Otherwise, it can affect the trust of investors and the community.

Yes it is a crypto company in Estonia under Renovato Trading OÜ(registry code 14661886) and also USA company under Delaware Renovato, LLC. Team is being listed here shortly but you can reach out to me whenever at renovatosto on telegram.
chaserenovato

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:33:25 PM

What leverage offers a renovato platform to work with crypto?

We offer cryptocurrency up to 5:1 leverage.

On your exchange will be possible to trade not only cryptocurrencies, right? What leverage will forex trading have?

100:1 on majors.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:39:27 PM

i was looking at your whitepaper to check if your team members are listed but to no avail. are you going to disclose your team anytime soon or you will stay anonymous? but i appreciate that you have registration documents in place already. many exchanges that are newly-launched have no docs to begin with.

The registration documents should be thoroughly scrutinized by someone who has some experience in this business. Nobody knows whether these documents are valid or worth anything.
Well, here you are right. I will study the project in more detail and wait for the results from the developers.
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:25:58 PM

The registration documents should be thoroughly scrutinized by someone who has some experience in this business. Nobody knows whether these documents are valid or worth anything.
Well, here you are right. I will study the project in more detail and wait for the results from the developers.

I will see how it all works. I think it would be most profitable to buy tokens now. Unless of course you are sure that the alpha version of the project will be launched soon.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:30:31 PM

Hey. Tell me what practical purpose will this token carry? And what unique can this project offer?
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:34:32 PM

Nice idea . I think if your recommendations will help the user to earn , then the project will have many user around the world . I wish success
KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:02:09 PM

Nice idea . I think if your recommendations will help the user to earn , then the project will have many user around the world . I wish success
definitely. Such promising companies appear very rarely and you need to manage to use the services that it offers.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:46:19 PM

definitely. Such promising companies appear very rarely and you need to manage to use the services that it offers.
But the main thing for us is to make money on this as investors. and the rest is essentially not important. The main thing is to follow the project and choose a favorable time to buy a token.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:59:40 PM

Well, let's see how this project will work. I think all the same, developers should show us a real project and a working prototype. So that we can understand how it all works.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:07:06 PM

I would not trust my deposit to anonymous exchanges, including investing in this. As any normal project needs a team, and not anonymous. Hopefully, Renovato will add information about the team. Otherwise, it can affect the trust of investors and the community.

Yes it is a crypto company in Estonia under Renovato Trading OÜ(registry code 14661886) and also USA company under Delaware Renovato, LLC. Team is being listed here shortly but you can reach out to me whenever at renovatosto on telegram.

that's great! we know the advantages of being registered under Estonia's jurisdiction. they have very loose directives towards cryptocurrencies. and easy to get out if you want to. but yes, it is important to know your faces so people will know who are behind this and we know who are we dealing with. are you capable of running a legit exchange? many people have been scammed by several exchanges already, you should know their sentiments.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:02:14 AM

Thank. Nice to know that the company has all the licenses for such activities. This is a very important point. Because now in the crypto market you need to be able to choose startups.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:49:40 AM

I still do not really understand what will be the advantages of this project over a hundred others? I would like to understand that this will be claimed.
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:37:14 AM

I still do not really understand what will be the advantages of this project over a hundred others? I would like to understand that this will be claimed.

I think if you read whitepaper, it'll be written there. Reading withpaper, I have know,RENOVATO exchange  offers self-developed trading algorithms, AI-based evolving  trading tools and functions. As well as the possibility of Forex trading. I may have missed some other features of the platform.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:47:52 AM

I think if you read whitepaper, it'll be written there. Reading withpaper, I have know,RENOVATO exchange  offers self-developed trading algorithms, AI-based evolving  trading tools and functions. As well as the possibility of Forex trading. I may have missed some other features of the platform.
But you must understand. In order for someone to win on the stock exchange, someone must lose. And if they all recommend doing the right deals, then who will be the losers in this case:? (This applies only to the cryptocurrency market)
Namven

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:13:30 AM

Will Renovato exchange lend to its users? Will it be possible to invest and trade even if users do not have funds on their exchange wallets?
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:33:36 AM

Will Renovato exchange lend to its users? Will it be possible to invest and trade even if users do not have funds on their exchange wallets?
Give loans? It is interesting. But I did not hear that. I understand that this will be a stock exchange with innovative features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: