Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢📢 [ANN] RENOVATO - new exchange company  (Read 2026 times)
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 10:11:03 PM

What you got next for me bud?

Hey buddy...

Here, his telegram is @soulinthone if you want to dig even deeper.

We are not your "buddy" or "bud". Your lack of professionalism should make any investor worried. You dont even care about your new team member possible fake stealing people's identity.

Since you refuse to answer here most of the questions, if you want to answer anything now go to the scam accusation board and we will continue from there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5116514.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaserenovato

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:43:25 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 11:53:26 PM by chaserenovato

What you got next for me bud?

Hey buddy...

Here, his telegram is @soulinthone if you want to dig even deeper.

We are not your "buddy" or "bud". Your lack of professionalism should make any investor worried. You dont even care about your new team member possible fake stealing people's identity.

Since you refuse to answer here most of the questions, if you want to answer anything now go to the scam accusation board and we will continue from there.

We, and I especially, don't have time to deal with you flat out saying we're a scam. It's kind of a joke and I'll just let you do your thing. If you lived in America I would sue you for defamation, but you seem to be hiding who you really are or where you're even from. I will not "continue" with you. We just turned down HitBTC from listing our coin and you're really far out in the deep end here. I am a AMERICAN citizen and you're calling me a scam for 1 and then 2 with NO evidence baffles me. My business partner lives in Beverley Hills and I also trade for him so you really wrong on this one, but it will be your mistake in the end and I have zero time for your accusations.

We will continue to succeed here with our company and in the end, I promise you, any credibility you had will be tarnished.

I did see your website is registered here in the states and would be very careful with flat out blatantly calling my company a scam.

Domain Name: ICOETHICS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2273984495_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.bluehost.com
Registrar URL: http://www.bluehost.com/
Updated Date: 2019-01-12T14:01:25Z
Creation Date: 2018-06-11T18:43:15Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-06-11T18:43:15Z
Registrar: FastDomain Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1154
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@bluehost.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8017659400
Reseller: BlueHost.Com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: DOMAIN PRIVACY SERVICE FBO REGISTRANT
Registrant Organization: THE ENDURANCE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC.
Registrant Street: 10 CORPORATE DR, STE 300  
Registrant City: BURLINGTON
Registrant State/Province: MASSACHUSETTS
Registrant Postal Code: 01803
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8017659400
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: email@BLUEHOST.COM
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: DOMAIN PRIVACY SERVICE FBO REGISTRANT
Admin Organization: THE ENDURANCE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC.
Admin Street: 10 CORPORATE DR, STE 300  
Admin City: BURLINGTON
Admin State/Province: MASSACHUSETTS
Admin Postal Code: 01803
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.8017659400
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: email@BLUEHOST.COM
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: DOMAIN PRIVACY SERVICE FBO REGISTRANT
Tech Organization: THE ENDURANCE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC.
Tech Street: 10 CORPORATE DR, STE 300  
Tech City: BURLINGTON
Tech State/Province: MASSACHUSETTS
Tech Postal Code: 01803
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.8017659400
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: email@BLUEHOST.COM
Name Server: NS1.BLUEHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.BLUEHOST.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2019-01-12T14:01:25Z <<<
simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:16:57 AM

News about project

chaserenovato

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:16:50 PM

I will gladly still video chat with anyone here. Our private sale is going well and our presale ends in 10 days.
chaserenovato

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:36:04 PM

We passed on HitBTC listing our coin due to many troubles I've seen and read all over the internet right now and honestly last 12 months or so. Have many options, but HitBTC we'll gladly pass on.
simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:49:07 PM

News about project: one of our traders

chaserenovato

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:45:57 PM

We've simply started this exchange with a group of traders and myself to allow new traders to benefit by following us and/or fellow profitable traders. It's a win win for both sides and it benefits the entire trade community. This is also a STO so our token holders have many benefits over standard ICO projects going on right now. We're not a fly by night company and will be around for many years and our end game is being bought out or merging with another company that will benefit everyone involved. This is our start and we're all very excited to see what we can do together.

Our team right now may be small, sure, but we don't want to hire and bring on a bunch of people we don't need right now or have the resources to spend extra funds just to impress a small amount of people. We don't need a big team to do what we're already doing and that is successful trading across Cryptocurrency and Forex. I also really want to talk about hacker proof bitcoin and ethereum trading. I'm very surprised no one has asked about that and how we can do it.

Also we can NOT accept cash payments for our tokens. I've got a handful of messages asking for this and that is just not legal.
chaserenovato

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:50:41 AM

My direct telegram is renovatosto or email directly as well at chase@renovato.io, all emails replied back to.
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 01:22:26 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 03:11:51 PM by ICOEthics

~
If you lived in America I would sue you for defamation...
...I am a AMERICAN citizen and you're calling me a scam...
... I have zero time for your accusations.

First of all, we are NOT calling you a scam or scammer. If you go the link below you will see that. You have a fake team member and you refused to provide valid evidence of your team member's real name. An honest project will NOT refuse to answer a simple question. And just because you uploaded some pictures to this forum, it doesnt mean anything, it could be stolen pictures. There are no dates on them and you dont want to make a video.

You don't have a reason to sue ICOEthics.com, there is absolutely nothing about your project on the website. ICOEthics just lists on the site when a project is accused of scam.

And about your website:

Domain Created: 2018-08-31
Domain Age: 6 months 2 days 
Domain Name: RENOVATO.IO
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-02-15T06:39:18Z
Creation Date: 2018-08-31T18:59:18Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-08-31T18:59:18Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant Organization:
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Country: PA
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM

The information about your website ownership is hidden. And you registered your website with a company fromPanama. WHY PANAMA? Just in case you get sued?
at least ICOETHICS is registered in the US and ICOEthics is not selling anything like you are.

We have seen many scammers buying a website 6 months before starting their token sales, extend the sales until the website expiration date. Website expires and everything about the token disappears, bounty hunters don't get paid, etc. And the pump and dump start...

Why you didn't buy your site for 2+ years.  WHY you choose NAMECHEAP.com a well know site used by scammers and with a bad reputation on the internet? Why you didn't use something safer and reputable in the US - Investors will be safer with their data, etc... 

Well, you don't want to talk about data or answer questions. That's why we created this thread below and if you want it to go away, answer questions and provide evidence as all other transparent project does.

WARNING - FAKE TEAM MEMBER

☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:29:29 PM

All ICOEthics points are valid, we have encountered so many scams ICO and you are heading to that category instead of answering these accusations you choose to give threat that's what scammers do and it only validates something is wrong here  Roll Eyes

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:18:15 PM

All ICOEthics points are valid, we have encountered so many scams ICO and you are heading to that category instead of answering these accusations you choose to give threat that's what scammers do and it only validates something is wrong here  Roll Eyes

I could not see some fraudulent actions from the team of this project. maybe, I missed something. it seems to me, a rather unsolved factor.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FCj119

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:01:25 PM

Good afternoon everyone. As far as I understood, Renovato is coming with pretty advanced exchange, but I would like to know more. What makes them more unique? What are these new features they are bringing?
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:02:28 PM

Good afternoon everyone. As far as I understood, Renovato is coming with pretty advanced exchange, but I would like to know more. What makes them more unique? What are these new features they are bringing?

Hello, nice to meet you. Well, in few words, RENOVATO's idea is to club the basic cryptocurrency exchange infrastructure with self-developed trading algorithms and AI-based evolving trading tools and features that allows users to not only trade and exchange cryptocurrencies but also get access to all essential tools and features for 'profitable' cryptocurrency and Forex trading. So they are kinda one-stop solution that will save users the hassles of spending on many different tools for easy and successful crypto trading because of the most advanced toold they are offering within ecosystem.. And if you want my opinion, I believe that all this is especially important today, when the market needs more professional and more ultimate exchanges
FCj119

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:06:24 PM

Hello, nice to meet you. Well, in few words, RENOVATO's idea is to club the basic cryptocurrency exchange infrastructure with self-developed trading algorithms and AI-based evolving trading tools and features that allows users to not only trade and exchange cryptocurrencies but also get access to all essential tools and features for 'profitable' cryptocurrency and Forex trading. So they are kinda one-stop solution that will save users the hassles of spending on many different tools for easy and successful crypto trading because of the most advanced toold they are offering within ecosystem.. And if you want my opinion, I believe that all this is especially important today, when the market needs more professional and more ultimate exchanges

Hmm, idea sounds good and pretty fresh Smiley Because on many exchanges we see huge variety of different useless tokens and different instruments. But there are almost no exchanges that do care about liquidity of the tokens and offering different (like all in 1) instruments for traders
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:07:36 PM

Hmm, idea sounds good and pretty fresh Smiley Because on many exchanges we see huge variety of different useless tokens and different instruments. But there are almost no exchanges that do care about liquidity of the tokens and offering different (like all in 1) instruments for traders

Absolutely. I hope Renovato can somehow refresh and shake the sphere, you know. And I would say that demand on more advanced providers in the insustry also keeps growing. So this should be a win-win
FCj119

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:08:16 PM

Absolutely. I hope Renovato can somehow refresh and shake the sphere, you know. And I would say that demand on more advanced providers in the insustry also keeps growing. So this should be a win-win

Noted, thanks a lot for your help! Appreciate this friendly atmosphere
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 06:05:51 PM

~
If you lived in America I would sue you for defamation...
...I am a AMERICAN citizen and you're calling me a scam...
... I have zero time for your accusations.

First of all, we are NOT calling you a scam or scammer. If you go the link below you will see that. You have a fake team member and you refused to provide valid evidence of your team member's real name. An honest project will NOT refuse to answer a simple question. And just because you uploaded some pictures to this forum, it doesnt mean anything, it could be stolen pictures. There are no dates on them and you dont want to make a video.

You don't have a reason to sue ICOEthics.com, there is absolutely nothing about your project on the website. ICOEthics just lists on the site when a project is accused of scam.

And about your website:

Domain Created: 2018-08-31
Domain Age: 6 months 2 days 
Domain Name: RENOVATO.IO
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-02-15T06:39:18Z
Creation Date: 2018-08-31T18:59:18Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-08-31T18:59:18Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller:
Registrant Organization:
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Country: PA
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM

The information about your website ownership is hidden. And you registered your website with a company fromPanama. WHY PANAMA? Just in case you get sued?
at least ICOETHICS is registered in the US and ICOEthics is not selling anything like you are.

We have seen many scammers buying a website 6 months before starting their token sales, extend the sales until the website expiration date. Website expires and everything about the token disappears, bounty hunters don't get paid, etc. And the pump and dump start...

Why you didn't buy your site for 2+ years.  WHY you choose NAMECHEAP.com a well know site used by scammers and with a bad reputation on the internet? Why you didn't use something safer and reputable in the US - Investors will be safer with their data, etc... 

Well, you don't want to talk about data or answer questions. That's why we created this thread below and if you want it to go away, answer questions and provide evidence as all other transparent project does.

WARNING - FAKE TEAM MEMBER

Replacing your FAKE TEAM MEMBER without answering questions will just make worse. We are not calling you a scammer but you are acting exactly like one.

THIRD TIME replacing team member - is he real or fake like the other one? Nothing coming from your project should be trusted. Make a video to prove.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190306175746/https://renovato.io/

chaserenovato

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:44:15 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 06:54:52 PM by chaserenovato

Hi there again. You can reach out to him on LinkedIn. Cheers.

We're also changing our social media team and will continue to change or add members to make our service better for our clients. You can keep saying scam all you want, but like I said this is something you're very wrong on and I will not waste my time fighting your claims with NO evidence and just a blatantly disregard to any rational thinking.

You're bringing us lots of traffic and a lot of people don't believe in you and this will be the forefront of that truth over the next couple months.

Also some background for you, but you should know my friend. GoDaddy and NameCheap are very popular hosting companies here and for you to say that if you use this one or that one means you're a scammer. Maybe 1 is cheaper than the other? Just a thought. You're hurting your own "credibility" here.
chaserenovato

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:32:12 PM

Also how many projects have you promoted as real turned out as scams or didn't even return anything of value to their coin holders? I'll wait.
chaserenovato

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:16:14 PM

Well the biggest thing, I feel, is that you can follow profitable traders from the start. You can have no experience and yet still be profitable. The trading commissions is a win win from both sides and it fuels our exchange growth further. Also being a STO our token holders have a real stake in the company and shared success among the whole community. Also we have leverage for crypto and forex as well. You can trade crypto as a CFD (contract for difference) on our platform without risking your cryptocurrency being stolen. Would really like to talk about that more with anyone interested in learning how that is possible. You can literally trade at our exchange and not risk your holdings with CFD's. 

I could not see some fraudulent actions from the team of this project. maybe, I missed something. it seems to me, a rather unsolved factor.

Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: