Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢📢 [ANN] RENOVATO - new exchange company  (Read 2032 times)
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 10:32:23 PM

Also how many projects have you promoted as real turned out as scams or didn't even return anything of value to their coin holders? I'll wait.

We dont promote any project or ever did.

As far as you and your project, the scam accusation section of this forum has a better index on Google search.

Nobody should trust a project that replaces team 3 times or more and the CEO is a jerk.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaserenovato

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:52:32 PM

Also how many projects have you promoted as real turned out as scams or didn't even return anything of value to their coin holders? I'll wait.

As far as you and your project, the scam accusation section of this forum has a better index on Google search.

Nobody should trust a project that replaces team 3 times or more and the CEO is a jerk.

Replaced twice and I'm the jerk? You came on here SCREAMING my project and trading is a scam with NO evidence of anything remotely suggesting that. Like I said time will prove you very wrong with this fake accusation that you've fixated on your mind so much. Can't help with that. Our company is moving forward no matter what you say and make up.

Show me the proof where we're scamming people. It hasn't happened and I've returned many token buyers purchases already for various of reasons.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 11:55:04 PM

Replaced twice and I'm the jerk? You came on here SCREAMING my project and trading is a scam with NO evidence of anything remotely suggesting that. Like I said time will prove you very wrong with this fake accusation that you've fixated on your mind so much. Can't help with that. Our company is moving forward no matter what you say and make up.

Show me the proof where we're scamming people. It hasn't happened and I've returned many token buyers purchases already for various of reasons.

You don't come here posting your announcement asking people to fund your project, then declining to defend your project if someone finds something wrong on how you manage your project, you will act like a professional even under pressure because it will reflect on how you manage your company, you have a very poor communication skill, you don't give a threat you are obligated to show documents on the allegation.

chaserenovato

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:12:32 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 12:26:48 AM by chaserenovato

You don't come here posting your announcement asking people to fund your project, then declining to defend your project if someone finds something wrong on how you manage your project, you will act like a professional even under pressure because it will reflect on how you manage your company, you have a very poor communication skill, you don't give a threat you are obligated to show documents on the allegation.

I will not stand still as someone, who doesn't know me or my team, comes on here saying we're a scam with ZERO evidence of such claims. It hasn't happened, period. No threats have been made besides this persons credibility in the long term. Documents have already been posted...
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 12:54:43 AM

I will not stand still as someone, who doesn't know me or my team, comes on here saying we're a scam with ZERO evidence of such claims. It hasn't happened, period. No threats have been made besides this persons credibility in the long term. Documents have already been posted...

You replaced a team member and renamed another one without an explanation. Your new member had a FAKE NAME (stealing people's identity? ), and again you replaced him without giving an explanation of why he had a fake name. You refuse to provide a video of your team or answer the accusation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5116514.0

Usually, a project with a fake team is automatically labeled as a scam, which we have not accused you of a scam yet, but the way you act, we may not need to.

Credibility is something that you earn and looks like you are not earning, just losing at this moment.

☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
chaserenovato

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:03:52 AM

You replaced a team member and renamed another one without an explanation. Your new member had a FAKE NAME (stealing people's identity? ), and again you replaced him without giving an explanation of why he had a fake name. You refuse to provide a video of your team or answer the accusation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5116514.0

Usually, a project with a fake team is automatically labeled as a scam, which we have not accused you of a scam yet, but the way you act, we may not need to.

Credibility is something that you earn and looks like you are not earning, just losing at this moment.

I'm not participating in your fake thread, sorry. Did you ever reach out to him with his telegram name I provided you? You could of answered your own questions...Also I've refused nothing at all, but it so easy for you to say anything you want with no evidence. Show me evidence of scamming and until then your claims are garbage.  You have not a ounce of proof to your claims and yet just continue to say it's a scam because your mind says so. You have no credibility here, zero. Show me proof, but you can't because it doesn't existent.

After our presale closes I'll come back to you with the results and then in 3 months just to show how bad you're at providing evidence of anything you say.

You've gave yourself fake power here and I for one will be very excited to revisit your accusations in the near term.

Nothing to hide here yet you have no proof of ANYTHING remotely representing a scam. Show me, show us, you simply can't.
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 01:12:01 AM

I'm not participating in your fake thread, sorry. Did you ever reach out to him with his telegram name I provided you? You could of answered your own questions...Also I've refused nothing at all, but it so easy for you to say anything you want with no evidence. Show me evidence of scamming and until then your claims are garbage.

It is not my obligation to prove who that person that you put on your website with a FAKE NAME was. We found him with another name, now, you as a "CEO/Founder" is responsible to prove to your investors that you are honest and your workers are real. So far you failed to be responsible, and we dont believe investors will put their money in a project with an irresponsible CEO/Founder. 

chaserenovato

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:36:19 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 01:53:30 AM by chaserenovato

I'm not participating in your fake thread, sorry. Did you ever reach out to him with his telegram name I provided you? You could of answered your own questions...Also I've refused nothing at all, but it so easy for you to say anything you want with no evidence. Show me evidence of scamming and until then your claims are garbage.

It is not my obligation to prove who that person that you put on your website with a FAKE NAME was. We found him with another name, now, you as a "CEO/Founder" is responsible to prove to your investors that you are honest and your workers are real. So far you failed to be responsible, and we dont believe investors will put their money in a project with an irresponsible CEO/Founder.  

Still waiting for your proof.

Did you actually message this person or just saw the name was different and thought that was enough to support your claim? I gave you his telegram username after all, but I'm assuming you didn't message him because your story would be different and that is where your credibility isn't strong here.
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 03:22:51 PM

Still waiting for your proof.

Did you actually message this person or just saw the name was different and thought that was enough to support your claim? I gave you his telegram username after all, but I'm assuming you didn't message him because your story would be different and that is where your credibility isn't strong here.

He had obviously another name. But anyway, if he was real, why did you replace him?

The proof is here:

ACCUSATION
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5116514.0

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:57:48 PM

I think, that it is written simply by an evil person, who is dissatisfied with his life and creates for himself and other people some difficulties and nervous situations

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chaserenovato

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:36:38 PM

I think, that it is written simply by an evil person, who is dissatisfied with his life and creates for himself and other people some difficulties and nervous situations

ICOEthics "detective" work isn't very strong when he can't validate any of his claims.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:54:17 AM

ICOEthics "detective" work isn't very strong when he can't validate any of his claims.

For the record Icoethics rarely miss on his investigation we have full trust on how he has done his investigation he never asks money or any favor and we have given him merit and trust rating for what he has done to the community, so don't turn things around you are the one who came here and ask people to fund your project, so we are obligated to investigate what developers like you are offering

Don't be so arrogant and unprofessional.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:47:15 PM

Well I just knew it, another proof that they are doing something wrong so many newbie comments, I get that feeling that they hire people to shill their project I have seen this into many scam ICO praising the project to high heavens I will not wonder newbies will post
that this is the best project and can become 1000 times profitable to investors.

coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:55:50 PM

Well I just knew it, another proof that they are doing something wrong so many newbie comments, I get that feeling that they hire people to shill their project I have seen this into many scam ICO praising the project to high heavens I will not wonder newbies will post
that this is the best project and can become 1000 times profitable to investors.

It's easy to tell just check all the post of these newbies  Cheesy Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2258145;sa=showPosts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2303781;sa=showPosts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2328451;sa=showPosts

All are shilling the same tokens RENOVATO / STACKTICAL/SPARKMOBILE

We long-time users of this forum know this stuff it's what scam projects employ to make their project looks  legit
CERTIFIED SCAM PERIOD !!!  Cheesy Cheesy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:23:16 PM

Tokens sold:

via renovato.io
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:37:50 PM

Tokens sold:

via renovato.io

More interesting than the number of tokens sold is the total amount raised: is that somewhere disclosed?
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:15:00 AM

Renovato LLC is a subsidiary of Renovato Trading OÜ and operated out of Los Angeles California. I will not post my passport on the public domain, no, but I am happy to show you and tracking websites is pending my KYC right now as well.

Here's a selfie without a date but can upload one later tonight.

Hello,

Thank you for uploading your image. We didnt ask you to provide your passport, as we all know that many identities have been stolen in the crypto industry. We rather believe in a real photo of the person than a document such as a passport. When possible investors ask some questions, it is because they are interested in your project or they are suspicious, and it is up to you to give them an answer.

A KYC done by other websites doesn't mean anything. Remember that those sites are there for a profit, many of them list scam projects very often, and often feature them on their site. It is easy to fabricate something that is on paper, but it is harder to fabricate the real thing.

You said that you are operating in the US, Los Angeles, can you provide documents/permissions, such as registration with state regulators, documents filed with SEC for your STO?  Also, are you sure that you are in Los Angeles? On your website shows that you are in San Francisco, including the phone number is from San Francisco. Maybe you can ask your team to take a group photo at the office and post here. As someone posted above "the more you can prove, more credible your project becomes"

Thanks

Yes, I'm sure I'm here sitting in my home in Los Angeles. San Francisco is our mailing address and I split my time between both parts of the state. For US it is restricted to accredited investors ONLY unless US persons purchase ICO tokens and that is different. Also currently not "promoting" to anyone in the USA.

But as soon as it can be traded all investors from the US can also purchase the tokens?

US persons now can buy our ICO tokens from us a utility token with no profit sharing capabilities without being a accredited investor. If a US person wants STO tokens then they must be accredited, but there currently isn't any promotion going to US persons. If US persons do partake in our token sale on any level they will have to be verified before receiving tokens for legal.

But buying a utility token is a bad decision I would say. They are better off waiting until the security token trades on exchanges and buy it from there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:57:55 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2019, 05:27:36 PM by marlboroza

3 questions:

1) This guy said this:

Why was his picture under the text "working hard behind project" if he is not part of the project?

2) Why Brian Yahn didn't pass ICObench's KYC test?

3) Why did you remove Meenoy S. and his picture from site, after someone has pointed fake name?
simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:36:20 AM

Tokens sold:
$ 1 700 000 USD

via renovato.io

simpsons_support (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:30:12 PM

The team is currently traveling on trip for 6 more days.
Remote location with no internet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: