Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MoonLoot.io is a free treasure hunting game where you can find crypto rewards  (Read 160 times)
moonloot (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:53:13 AM

https://moonloot.io/card.jpg

Moon Loot (https://moonloot.io/) is a free-to-play web browser game where you command a robot to search for treasure chests by clicking specific pixel coordinates on a map. You are competing with other players and the first player to click the correct coordinates wins the chest.

Chests contain a variety of rewards, are randomly distributed amongst the maps, and are replaced regularly. Some rewards, such as Rocks, can be withdrawn to your actual Ethereum address and will provide additional Moon Loot rewards for as long as you keep them there! We've also hidden thousands of awesome cryptocurrency rewards inside our game. Keep your eyes out for REQ, MFT, BAT, HOT, LINK, OMG, ZRX, ZIL, KEY, DENT, FUN, SNT, CVC, and MCO, just to name a few!

Click enough unique coordinates and your robot's level will increase, which will allow you to access additional maps. Higher level maps contain better rewards but require Stars to unlock and will deplete Bonus Clicks or Clicks while playing.

You only need to provide your Ethereum address to begin playing. This allows you (and others) to use your account to play and find rewards. However, if you want to use, trade or withdraw any of the rewards you find, as well as access additional Moon Loot gameplay features, you'll need to unlock your account by signing a message using the MetaMask browser addon.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:57:41 AM

nice . im willing to try it but after i read this  " you'll need to unlock your account by signing a message using the MetaMask browser addon "  i then change my mind instantly becuase i think this is risky  and seem to be shady to me .

why cant we just play and use the site naturally without having to do those un-usual things ?
moonloot (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:36:27 AM

nice . im willing to try it but after i read this  " you'll need to unlock your account by signing a message using the MetaMask browser addon "  i then change my mind instantly becuase i think this is risky  and seem to be shady to me .

why cant we just play and use the site naturally without having to do those un-usual things ?

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We may need to change the wording if it's making others feel uneasy. The game was designed so that a person could play and find rewards using any Ethereum address they want (even if it doesn't belong to them) however if they want to use, trade, or withdraw any of the rewards, they would need to provide proof of account ownership via cryptographically signed message. MetaMask is an amazing addon that makes it safe and easy to accomplish this and eliminates the need for us to require private registration details (such as an email address or password) from our players.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:36:26 AM

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We may need to change the wording if it's making others feel uneasy. The game was designed so that a person could play and find rewards using any Ethereum address they want (even if it doesn't belong to them) however if they want to use, trade, or withdraw any of the rewards, they would need to provide proof of account ownership via cryptographically signed message. MetaMask is an amazing addon that makes it safe and easy to accomplish this and eliminates the need for us to require private registration details (such as an email address or password) from our players.
But for that there is no need to sync your meta mast to the game,simply providing the ethereum address will work right?

Whatever if anyone stil want to try this game go with new ethereum address on a separate system where you are not using your primary crypto wallet.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
moonloot (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:46:38 PM

But for that there is no need to sync your meta mast to the game,simply providing the ethereum address will work right?

Whatever if anyone stil want to try this game go with new ethereum address on a separate system where you are not using your primary crypto wallet.

Anyone can play by just providing an Ethereum address. It allows players to try out the game without having to sign up or even provide their real address. However, since some of the rewards are not cryptocurrencies and have multiple in-game functions, we needed a way for players to keep their inventories secure so only the real account owner can access the rewards.

We went with MetaMask for player authentication instead of the traditional email address/password system for a few reasons:

• Increased security: Proof of ownership by public-key encryption is arguably more secure than proof of ownership by email/password or by a third party—all the more so because MetaMask stores credentials locally on your computer, and not on online servers, which makes the attack surface smaller.
  • Simplified UX: This is a one-click (okay, maybe two-click) login flow, done in a handful of seconds, without the need to type or remember any password.
  • Increased privacy: No email needed, and no third party involved.

However, we realize there are some cons to this system as well (in addition to your concerns):

• Players need to have MetaMask installed: This login flow obviously doesn’t work without MetaMask or a web3-enabled browser. If someone is not interested in cryptocurrencies, there’s a small chance they would even consider installing MetaMask. With the recent crypto-boom, let’s hope we’re heading towards a Web 3.0 internet.
  • It doesn’t work on mobile: (for now)

Thank you for your post. If you decide to try out our game, please let us know what you think. Smiley
moonloot (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:10:13 AM

We're conducting a stress test and anyone who tries out Moon Loot this weekend will get a free cryptocurrency reward. You can't lose!

Full details at https://moonloot.io/stresstest/
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:21:11 AM

Nice game to play when i do trading. Is there any referral link? Since i can't find it in your site.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: