Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:53:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dead cat bounce or the start of bull market?  (Read 18095 times)
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:08:21 PM

in my opinion, maybe the green market right now is not just a bluff, but a signal for us to leave the bear market.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:14:55 PM

I think it just a simple bouncing,it's too early to say this is a bull run but it's still good to see the price is green and give some hope for the people, the market still not showing any significant increasing so it's the best to wait a little more to see where the trend will go

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:16:32 PM

Hi, yesterday almost every cryptocurrency was in green numbers (+10% in average).
What is your thought? Do you think that we are finally found the bottom, or it is a fake bull sign and crypto will fall more?

NO, we've just being handled by the whales who are going to support the ethereum blockchain as soon as the hardfork occurs later, but take note that we can expect a huge market increase for the following weeks.

NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:21:09 PM

Personally I think this is the start of the bull run or maybe just the start of the engines ...but one thing is for sure, green days are back into cryptos and I have missed this. Now it is time to focus even more on how to get more money to buy cryptos...( my wife will beat me so hard ) Smiley)

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 01:22:58 PM

It is still too early to say that there is a bull run. I think we have to wait for 1-2 more weeks so we can surely say that the bull run has started.
Just don't get too excited or you will get trapped!

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:24:42 PM

I also see that lately the crypto value is getting better and I think this is a signal rather than a revival of market conditions. even though like that we still should not be off guard and always prepare the best strategy so as not to go wrong step up.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:24:50 PM

Hi, yesterday almost every cryptocurrency was in green numbers (+10% in average).
What is your thought? Do you think that we are finally found the bottom, or it is a fake bull sign and crypto will fall more?
I dont want to speculate more. the truth is i was just happy for the latest development now on cryptocurrency market and i hope it will continue to prosper overtime to recover its former status and market capitalization that way it was before think positively and it will happen soon!  
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:53:15 PM

this is the development of market conditions awaited by many people and certainly, all hope this is the beginning of the crypto revival and let us always follow its development. I think now people are getting excited about crypto and I believe that crypto will be even better.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 03:00:38 PM

Surge up in this shirt time doesn't indicate a bull as we suppose to have know that every signal of hrs has its time to dip and bull but the final one to run and give the real bull is yet to have a change in the chart but I still know it will happen soon.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:07:03 PM

Well up until today, the market are still moving up, maybe this is a starting point for a real bull run to happen in 2019. What i really wish is that this won't be just a fake bull run.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:11:54 PM

In the past few days the crypto price has increased significantly. I think its a good sign and make me anthusiasm whether this will continue or just a trap.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:13:46 PM

Neither. An increase doesn't need to be a deadcat bounce or bull run, it could be just simply an increase. There are trends in bitcoin prices and sometimes it goes a bit up and bit down and constantly does that. I know we are used to seeing prices at the same level most of the time so when there is an increase or a decrease people tend to thing its going to make a major move but this is not a major move.

It will not be $10k soon, it will not be $3k soon neither. In order for it to be a deadcat bounce bitcoin needs to be dead (hence the DEADcat bounce) and its not, it will just move between the same numbers again and again until something major happens and when something major happens it doesn't stop at these levels.

If it goes down it goes down pretty quickly, if it goes up it goes up quickly, it should have been $5k already if it was bull market. So, expect a small decrease following this, and then a small increase again after that.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:25:44 PM

I agree with you. This is not necessarily a trap. Perhaps the reason for this is the upcoming fork, as has been repeatedly assumed. If there are small fluctuations with an average increase in the market, this will be a good sign of the beginning of a bull market. To understand this, we need to wait for the correction and continued increase.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:51:22 PM

I don’t think that it is necessary to laugh here, but still today we need to try to make investments very carefully, because in most projects there is a very large percentage of the appearance of product scams.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:24:09 AM

Playing safe. It can be a trap or it's a true sign that we are now entering into the bull run. But if ever it's a trap, I don't think it will fall more. It's likely that we have hit the bottom just like what everyone says.

I don't want to get attach with those too high speculations but I'm very sure to it that we're going to be done with this bear. Everyone is just waiting for validations that this bear should end soon.
I don't think now it is a bull trap at least we earn even a small profit in trading, how about you? It's not easy to say that it is the start of bullrun or we've reached the bottom point price. Well, let's just patiently wait what will happen next to the market at least we are ready for the upcoming bullrun if ever it happens.
As I've said, let's play safe. Don't assume too much and you'll be on the safe play. It will be amazing if this is the true sign of the bull run but if not, you didn't expected it so it's a good thing that you never assumed it's the bulls.

I sold some when it was able to reach $3,900 and I'm now targeting a higher price. This is applicable not for bitcoin only but for some alts that I'm holding too. I've bought some alts at higher price and I'm waiting for the moment just to sell it and get a break even.
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:33:29 AM

Hahaha...thats a good irony but yes we are not too sure aboutwhat the market is up to lately but I believe it's for good. I don't want to have a negative mindset over it because we have waited for this for a long time. Let's hope it plays out fine. We can afford more bears tbh
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:35:19 AM

Playing safe. It can be a trap or it's a true sign that we are now entering into the bull run. But if ever it's a trap, I don't think it will fall more. It's likely that we have hit the bottom just like what everyone says.

I don't want to get attach with those too high speculations but I'm very sure to it that we're going to be done with this bear. Everyone is just waiting for validations that this bear should end soon.
I don't think now it is a bull trap at least we earn even a small profit in trading, how about you? It's not easy to say that it is the start of bullrun or we've reached the bottom point price. Well, let's just patiently wait what will happen next to the market at least we are ready for the upcoming bullrun if ever it happens.
As I've said, let's play safe. Don't assume too much and you'll be on the safe play. It will be amazing if this is the true sign of the bull run but if not, you didn't expected it so it's a good thing that you never assumed it's the bulls.

I sold some when it was able to reach $3,900 and I'm now targeting a higher price. This is applicable not for bitcoin only but for some alts that I'm holding too. I've bought some alts at higher price and I'm waiting for the moment just to sell it and get a break even.
Seems like the market will drop again, ETH, XRP, EOS and other altcoin has been red again. Yeah, let's play safe there no one can be convinced with the movement cryptocurrency market, there is many trap if we rely on to someone predict. Sold some and save half I guess is the best way, so as we can't regret if the price fall because we have sold some.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:03:30 AM

It is yet certain so we may not be able to conclude yet that this is bull run,though the growth seems to be steady instead of the just pump and dump that we use to have,and that to me make me feel that we might it might eventually continue like that and that might lead us into bull run,we just need to watch for sometimes and see what is happening.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:20:47 AM

It's like a yellow light at a traffic light in front of green, you need to prepare and replenish your investment portfolio. And also to watch everything that was purchased earlier.

overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:23:44 AM

we need to wait more, no one can be sure about it, if it can last for a certain period of time, it may seem to be a sign of the bull market.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: