IMZ Noo Account
Member


Activity: 921
Merit: 40
|
 |
August 09, 2026, 06:36:10 AM |
|
Clamcoin, Doge, and Monero did well this week; and I still enjoy trading on Altquick more than any other exchange.
The tiny club of genuine non-KYC CEXes continues to dwindle. sigh
|
The Legendary 'IMZ' account is/was me. 'IndiaMikeZulu' has been active since May, 2013 BTC: 19ses99BZvyv7y3Dbh39rFnZEdGSh98QNn
|
|
|
|
|
|
jokerlu
|
 |
August 14, 2026, 05:08:55 PM |
|
Sounds great! also are you looking to hire or get any volunteer help with your business?  Again, our affiliate system is "hiring" and paying 365 days a year. We need help. The biggest affiliate splashes I've seen is people doing videos in their native tongue with walk throughs on how and our website not sucking. That's really my goal is that people can demo our stuff and the demo doesn't suck (demos are hard af). We def need help growing and I think our product is pretty cool. I'm a bit busy and our SEO sucks, so there is a lot of room here to grow. Be creative.
We've been doing this for so long that we are rather tired. I'm all ears for ideas and self-motivated people. Hey, brother! It’s been a while. I wanted to circle back to what I mentioned a few months ago: the exchange is excellent and user-friendly—you’ve got a diamond in the rough—but it really lacks momentum on social media. Activity on Twitter is practically at a standstill. Remember, I suggested reaching out to crypto YouTubers. Waiting for them to discover it on their own doesn't work in this space. You need to offer real incentives and partner with the people who currently command the target audience. Growth requires investment; having a great product is pointless if you don't know how to promote it. Give it a try: contact them, offer them compelling proposals beyond just referral commissions, and you’ll see the difference.
|
|
|
|
|
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4648
Merit: 1404
AltQuick.com Owner
|
 |
August 14, 2026, 06:42:04 PM |
|
Sounds great! also are you looking to hire or get any volunteer help with your business?  Again, our affiliate system is "hiring" and paying 365 days a year. We need help. The biggest affiliate splashes I've seen is people doing videos in their native tongue with walk throughs on how and our website not sucking. That's really my goal is that people can demo our stuff and the demo doesn't suck (demos are hard af). We def need help growing and I think our product is pretty cool. I'm a bit busy and our SEO sucks, so there is a lot of room here to grow. Be creative.
We've been doing this for so long that we are rather tired. I'm all ears for ideas and self-motivated people. Hey, brother! It’s been a while. I wanted to circle back to what I mentioned a few months ago: the exchange is excellent and user-friendly—you’ve got a diamond in the rough—but it really lacks momentum on social media. Activity on Twitter is practically at a standstill. Remember, I suggested reaching out to crypto YouTubers. Waiting for them to discover it on their own doesn't work in this space. You need to offer real incentives and partner with the people who currently command the target audience. Growth requires investment; having a great product is pointless if you don't know how to promote it. Give it a try: contact them, offer them compelling proposals beyond just referral commissions, and you’ll see the difference. Any recommendations? Like who maybe OK to work with?
|
https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - A Bitcoin-based exchange for Altcoins, Signet, & Bitcoin Testnet (no fiat, stables, or KYC) - PGP D2F6EB9E127D75D6F994BA5F6862DDA3084922EE
|
|
|
mrquackquack
Member


Activity: 1405
Merit: 10
|
 |
August 16, 2026, 12:07:35 AM |
|
Well you can work with us
|
|
|
|
|
IMZ Noo Account
Member


Activity: 921
Merit: 40
|
 |
August 17, 2026, 11:41:45 PM |
|
CLAM's price on Frei has been down. So I put a chunk of buy-orders up at 100, and will lift it a lift it a little higher shortly.
Frei has updated itself, which is good: it's chuggin' along.
|
The Legendary 'IMZ' account is/was me. 'IndiaMikeZulu' has been active since May, 2013 BTC: 19ses99BZvyv7y3Dbh39rFnZEdGSh98QNn
|
|
|
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4648
Merit: 1404
AltQuick.com Owner
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 05:29:55 PM |
|
Well you can work with us Message me and lets work something out. This goes for anyone else too with any ideas. Thanks
|
https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - A Bitcoin-based exchange for Altcoins, Signet, & Bitcoin Testnet (no fiat, stables, or KYC) - PGP D2F6EB9E127D75D6F994BA5F6862DDA3084922EE
|
|
|
mrquackquack
Member


Activity: 1405
Merit: 10
|
 |
August 20, 2026, 12:44:28 AM |
|
Sure, I'll shoot you a message on here.
|
|
|
|
|
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4648
Merit: 1404
AltQuick.com Owner
|
 |
August 28, 2026, 03:51:11 AM |
|
|
https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - A Bitcoin-based exchange for Altcoins, Signet, & Bitcoin Testnet (no fiat, stables, or KYC) - PGP D2F6EB9E127D75D6F994BA5F6862DDA3084922EE
|
|
|
IMZ Noo Account
Member


Activity: 921
Merit: 40
|
 |
August 30, 2026, 11:43:41 PM Last edit: August 31, 2026, 12:07:07 AM by IMZ Noo Account |
|
Altquick is back on Coinpaprika, which I like because the chart is BTC<>CLAM.
Litecoin had nice volume this week. CLAM second-highest volume.
The buy-sell spread on Frei has lifted to 105-115 (me). And I popped on to Justdice to note that.
|
The Legendary 'IMZ' account is/was me. 'IndiaMikeZulu' has been active since May, 2013 BTC: 19ses99BZvyv7y3Dbh39rFnZEdGSh98QNn
|
|
|
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4648
Merit: 1404
AltQuick.com Owner
|
 |
August 31, 2026, 03:37:02 AM |
|
Altquick is back on Coinpaprika, which I like because the chart is BTC<>CLAM.
Litecoin had nice volume this week. CLAM second-highest volume.
The buy-sell spread on Frei has lifted to 105-115 (me). And I popped on to Justdice to note that.
Ah nice! Thank you very much. I'm sure your email didn't hurt.
|
https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - A Bitcoin-based exchange for Altcoins, Signet, & Bitcoin Testnet (no fiat, stables, or KYC) - PGP D2F6EB9E127D75D6F994BA5F6862DDA3084922EE
|
|
|
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4648
Merit: 1404
AltQuick.com Owner
|
 |
September 04, 2026, 10:19:03 PM |
|
*WARNING* HACK ATTEMPTS ARE BECOMING WAY MORE COMMON... PLEASE PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT, ADD 2FA, AND BE VERY CAREFUL WITH API KEYS.
|
https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - A Bitcoin-based exchange for Altcoins, Signet, & Bitcoin Testnet (no fiat, stables, or KYC) - PGP D2F6EB9E127D75D6F994BA5F6862DDA3084922EE
|
|
|
IMZ Noo Account
Member


Activity: 921
Merit: 40
|
 |
September 15, 2026, 07:26:29 AM |
|
I shifted the buy-sell spread on Frei a little. It would be good to see some volume there.
And we seem to be back to normal on Coinpaprika.
|
The Legendary 'IMZ' account is/was me. 'IndiaMikeZulu' has been active since May, 2013 BTC: 19ses99BZvyv7y3Dbh39rFnZEdGSh98QNn
|
|
|
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4648
Merit: 1404
AltQuick.com Owner
|
 |
September 17, 2026, 03:02:26 PM |
|
And we seem to be back to normal on Coinpaprika.
Hey, well that's good news. I wonder what was going on over there.
|
https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - A Bitcoin-based exchange for Altcoins, Signet, & Bitcoin Testnet (no fiat, stables, or KYC) - PGP D2F6EB9E127D75D6F994BA5F6862DDA3084922EE
|
|
|
ercewubam
Jr. Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 82
|
If I can see correctly, then some transactions are counted as "pending", even if someone uses full-RBF, and they are never discarded, even if they are conflicting with confirmed ones. So:
1. Alice sends 1.23456789 coins from her wallet to your exchange. 2. Alice bumps the fees, which decreases her deposit to 1.23432100 coins. 3. Her second transaction is confirmed, and 1.23432100 coins are correctly added to the balance. 4. The interface will still show 1.23456789 coins as "pending", even though this transaction will never confirm, without a blockchain reorganization.
I guess after 100 or so confirmations, conflicting transactions can be discarded. Obviously, they are valid, but unless you expect a deep chain reorganization, they are useless, and regular nodes don't keep them anyway.
|
|
|
|
|
IMZ Noo Account
Member


Activity: 921
Merit: 40
|
 |
September 19, 2026, 10:51:01 PM |
|
Some changes to the layout of Altquick now in place. Looks good to me. Everything seems to be working as usual.
|
The Legendary 'IMZ' account is/was me. 'IndiaMikeZulu' has been active since May, 2013 BTC: 19ses99BZvyv7y3Dbh39rFnZEdGSh98QNn
|
|
|
IMZ Noo Account
Member


Activity: 921
Merit: 40
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:14:33 AM |
|
Interesting CLAM volume today. Some sells on Altquick. The buy-sell this second is 99-85.
But on Frei the price is nicely up, buy-sell spread is 133-110.
Nice volume on LTC as well.
|
The Legendary 'IMZ' account is/was me. 'IndiaMikeZulu' has been active since May, 2013 BTC: 19ses99BZvyv7y3Dbh39rFnZEdGSh98QNn
|
|
|
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4648
Merit: 1404
AltQuick.com Owner
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:15:51 AM |
|
Interesting CLAM volume today. Some sells on Altquick. The buy-sell this second is 99-85.
But on Frei the price is nicely up, buy-sell spread is 133-110.
Nice volume on LTC as well.
That means it is either a good time to buy on Altquick... OR sell on Frei. Hard to say which way atm. I'm guessing buy(?) We made some serious site upgrades, it's going to help the markets. I doubt we can find many more CLAM sellers, but god only knows.
|
https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - A Bitcoin-based exchange for Altcoins, Signet, & Bitcoin Testnet (no fiat, stables, or KYC) - PGP D2F6EB9E127D75D6F994BA5F6862DDA3084922EE
|
|
|
|
Cinexa
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 08:42:45 AM |
|
That means it is either a good time to buy on Altquick... OR sell on Frei.
Hard to say which way atm. I'm guessing buy(?)
We made some serious site upgrades, it's going to help the markets. I doubt we can find many more CLAM sellers, but god only knows.
Hello BayAreaCoins I wanted to top op my newly made sBTC faucet, so decided to use altquick since the footer shows Bitcointalk thread link. I ordered sBTC with LTC. It shows Buying complete since six hours, but my address did not received anything. The order ID is - c513a72e-5864-4116-8b62-73de8daa3a03 I hope you would take a look and process the payment. Also, please let me know what I was doing wrong, or if it was from your side.
|
|
|
|
|
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4648
Merit: 1404
AltQuick.com Owner
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 08:51:06 AM |
|
That means it is either a good time to buy on Altquick... OR sell on Frei.
Hard to say which way atm. I'm guessing buy(?)
We made some serious site upgrades, it's going to help the markets. I doubt we can find many more CLAM sellers, but god only knows.
Hello BayAreaCoins I wanted to top op my newly made sBTC faucet, so decided to use altquick since the footer shows Bitcointalk thread link. I ordered sBTC with LTC. It shows Buying complete since six hours, but my address did not received anything. The order ID is - c513a72e-5864-4116-8b62-73de8daa3a03 I hope you would take a look and process the payment. Also, please let me know what I was doing wrong, or if it was from your side. Hey, It definately appears to be stuck... we've had a few get stuck today since our upgrade. I'll let X know about it and we will get it first thing in the morning. (It is currently 3:50am here... it should be fixed ~11am ish or sooner. Sorry for the wait and thanks for letting me know! I'll keep you in the loop. You'll have a shitload of Signet soon. Thank you very much again. Let me know when your faucet is live!
|
https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - A Bitcoin-based exchange for Altcoins, Signet, & Bitcoin Testnet (no fiat, stables, or KYC) - PGP D2F6EB9E127D75D6F994BA5F6862DDA3084922EE
|
|
|
|