Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:26:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Countries where you can easily open a bank account and cash out your crypto  (Read 336 times)
Borilla (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:05:37 PM

This is always the same question but I haven't read a satisfying complete answer. Most article or blogs put a list of countries with no real experience or research done.
Let's say I am non American, I travel most of the year, I might be a citizen of an EU country. I 'm looking for a country where I can open a secure  bank account and send money from a crypto exchange with no hassle.
Theory is good but personal experience is better
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:08:32 PM

This is always the same question but I haven't read a satisfying complete answer. Most article or blogs put a list of countries with no real experience or research done.
Let's say I am non American, I travel most of the year, I might be a citizen of an EU country. I 'm looking for a country where I can open a secure  bank account and send money from a crypto exchange with no hassle.

I'll guess it's for tax evasion purposes.

First thing first don't bother if you use an exchange. Exchanges need your ID and governments are working with exchanges. Especially in EU.

So your government won't find your bank account if you go in a tax paradize but they'll find your exchange account. And that's basically the same.

What country are you from exactly?

Borilla (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:24:25 PM

I'll guess it's for tax evasion purposes.

First thing first don't bother if you use an exchange. Exchanges need your ID and governments are working with exchanges. Especially in EU.

So your government won't find your bank account if you go in a tax paradize but they'll find your exchange account. And that's basically the same.

What country are you from exactly?

It's not tax evasion.
Also in some EU's countries you pay tax only when you cash out, and in others you don't even pay tax on crypto.

Obviously I am asking for something legal and secure.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:18:25 PM

Whatever the purpose might be, but in my understanding it isn't possible to open an account without the help of a citizen from that respective country. Some banking services were limited to operate online and also they've got limitations in transaction. Most importantly residence identity is required in most cases in opening an account.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:06:04 PM

Why can't you just trade your crypto directly for goods and services?  We should be avoiding the banking system as much as possible.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:07:07 PM

It's not so easy. You can bank in Montenegro like I do (no AEOI), but very few exchanges will wire money there. And you can't use an intermediary like Transferwise or Payoneer.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:35:52 AM

It's not tax evasion.
Also in some EU's countries you pay tax only when you cash out, and in others you don't even pay tax on crypto.

Obviously I am asking for something legal and secure.

If you give neither the purpose nor the country you're from you can't have any help.

Theoratically any country is good for your question. If what you're doing is legal and you're in the EU then appart from North Korea and a couple of destroyed ME/African states any country works.

coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:48:01 PM

Simple way for "almost" everywhere BTC cash out: Use Neteller or Skrill to use money online and to withdraw in cash arround the globe. Neteller cards are available for all active ATM (it's not active for some few countries but you can always use your account and withdraw to a bank account. All what you have to do is create a Neteller/Skrill account and a BitPay wallet (trysted and secure) to easly convert your btc/bch to Fiat. You don't need to create a bank account in any specific country. PaySafeCard Group provides a good service and legitimately confirmed. Note that there are other few options, you can find the one suitable to you.
Borilla (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:35:58 PM

It's not so easy. You can bank in Montenegro like I do (no AEOI), but very few exchanges will wire money there. And you can't use an intermediary like Transferwise or Payoneer.

I would be interested to know the name(s) of the(se) bank(s) there and these exchanges if you have. You can write me in private if you prefer. Thanks
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:10:18 PM

I would be interested to know the name(s) of the(se) bank(s) there and these exchanges if you have. You can write me in private if you prefer. Thanks

I don't answer personal questions. Just telling you it can be done, and travelling is so cheap these days, that it doesn't much to check it out. You may also open a bank account in Armenia or Dubai. If you do travel most of the year as you say, you'll find it easy.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:06:12 AM

Why don't you try it here in the Philippines?
Try to search for our local wallet coins.ph we could use it to deposit and withdraw our money into banks, and even use the remittance center,We could also use it to pay for our bills.

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:37:27 PM

In some EU countries you may be able to open a bank account even if legally you should be at least a tax resident of that country. In come countries banks care about the rules, in other not even within EU. My friends faced with banks in 2 countries:
1. Poland. Account was opened in a single visit to bank. Everything works fine.
2. France. Bank refused in the account opening even when a non-eu person had legal permission to work there. Even general rules there is a real massacre.

The process is different in different countries but imho you can legally cash out your crypto in all countries ofc if you are not trying to do this in North Korea or Iran. So it is easier just to use your local bank unless you are trying to evade taxes. Then you will get caught anyway.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:24:27 PM

Most countries with remitano fiat exchange countries have this service. There are even no tax demands in some of this country due its decrete exchange. Most of this fiat exchange sites demands no cryptocurrency detail that could attract bank personnel. Such detail could attract bank transaction monitoring from banks, tax unit and government.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:48:40 PM

I also live in  EU and when I started my international business as non resident in uK I tried to open also business bank account there but without success.
It seems that in the most western european countries is very complicate to open bank account if you are not resident and don't have previous business or personal history.
I think you will have to try your luck in the countries like Belize for examples, with less strict regulations and rules.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mbitr
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1321

Bitcoin needs you!

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:34:54 PM

It might be worth you looking at Malta or Gibraltar, they are very crypto friendly. But like other people have said it all depends on several factors. If you are looking at tax avoidance( not evasion- big difference)all cases are quite individual, but there is always a way. Residency may be an issue, but limited company creation can help with that. If you need any help, please pm me .
Malsetid

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:31:54 AM

As far as i know, there are no banks catering direct transfers to an exchange yet. The exchange should have to be directly linked to the bank for that to happen and so far, i can't say i've heard any partnerships yet. And i doubt you'll get a lot if actual experiences using this method as well.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:51:12 PM

I believe countries with legal support for bitcoin will support in this regard. Probably Switzerland being one of the cryptocurrency accepting country with legal support can easily cash out crypto. Apart from the same I prefer Canada, Japan, Phillipines will give access to cashing out and withdrawal to bank account directly.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:32:16 PM

This should be possible with country like Japan and other friendly cryptocurrencies relationship countries.  You may not find a good article on this or a good blog post about this but in the future, doing financial transactions with exchange and bank is going to become easier.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:24:50 PM

Yeah because experience is what give first hand information, I will like the African continent because opening a bank account all you need in my country is you BVN biometric verification number and an Identity card you are good to own an account that will come with a Master card that can be use for online payment any where in the world.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:01:56 PM

You will always have a dilemma. Either you do it the proper way, through a legitimate bank (let's say one in the EU) and pay the correct amount of taxes. Or you will end up taking a gamble with a bank in a place like Panama, who have no real reason to protect your identity and may ultimately feed back information to your countries authorities. There has been a real push against tax evasion in the last decade and unless you are sitting on at least tens of millions, the banks have no incentive to shield you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████