Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Iconic bitcoin symbol in apple ios keyboard. Crypto adoption rally?  (Read 122 times)
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:09:10 PM

Android user have to wait few more days, apple users are lucky. If you are a apple (ios only) user, install gboard and run it. Once the app is up, you are now able to type bitcoin's iconic symbol through keyboard.
Not that big but atleast positive wave in crypto sea. Internet giant google is not against crypto, they are friend of crypto
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:23:32 PM

I don't think it means adoption already, but it doesn't mean that they're against crypto or bitcoin at all. Maybe they're not caught in the hype and what better way to do is to have that iconic symbol through their keyboard, very wise move from them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 08:10:50 PM

Android user have to wait few more days, apple users are lucky. If you are a apple (ios only) user, install gboard and run it. Once the app is up, you are now able to type bitcoin's iconic symbol through keyboard.
Not that big but atleast positive wave in crypto sea. Internet giant google is not against crypto, they are friend of crypto
Honestly this is no big deal what we expect from gigant companies like Apple,Google,Microsoft. Mass adoption will cause increased prices but big companies need to adopt their system to new one. Those who are late to join train,they will not able to take leadership in required fields included any technological invention.
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:05:12 AM

What will drive the next big run will no longer be hype but big companies adoption and integration of cryptocurrency in their companies. This will boast an average individuals confidence about this space. How many persons are Apple users this is good news but not huge to bring about the next rally.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 05:08:27 AM

My question is who developed the gboard? Ios? But to talk about your post concerning adoption,  it's not even close to that. Opera integrated ERC-20 wallet on its browser is more far better news to me than this

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:47:48 AM

These little things, although many people may think they are not a big deal, can help to spread bitcoin awareness. There are people who know nothing about bitcoin and when they see that new symbol they will be curious about it, so they will want to know what it is and, that way, they will know about bitcoin.
Wildwest

Activity: 1734
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:14:27 AM

It will be a positive start for bitcoin, and will change investors' minds for bitcoin. This means that bitcoin has a good future according to Google, I think so.
see the google statement in the following thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112157

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:34:33 AM

I don't think its a big thing, its great to see more technology aware of bitcoin, but a symbol won't make too much difference, most of the people now know bitcoin but only few want to used it for transaction, so if talking about popularity I think bitcoin got sufficient point already
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:35:06 AM

"crypto" in this context means "bitcoin" not anything else.

in case you missed it, that is only bitcoin symbol which also exists in Symbols with a Unicode character not other altcoins. they will never support any of them.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: