Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:28:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching space for sig. campaigns, affiliates & more for MN Educational Program  (Read 192 times)
Opro (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:08:24 PM

Hi!

I don't have a lot of activity on this forum because I used only discord in last years and that was my main communication and networking source.

I want some help about a campaign for my product, to start I will present the product and after that the needs.

The Product:

The product is an E-book about masternodes, it's over 90 pages, well designed and professional translated. The e-book it's having a landing page (more will come). The price of the e-book is 27$. I already have 20 sells. The payments are made with Stripe (credit card) and Coinbase (Crypto Payments)

Here you can find more details about the product and about me (landing page) ->  https://how-to-crypto.net

I have designed and coded an affiliate platform that is already in use:

You can see a demo here-> https://how-to-crypto.net/affiliate-area/
User: demo
Pass: demo

!!DO NOT USE THIS DEMO ACCOUNT FOR AFFILIATE!!

The affiliates share their link and the platform shows all the stats, from visits to orders. For every sale generated an affiliate will receive 25% of the value, this means 6.75$ for each sale. It's a big percentage and the sells can be very easily generated on a product like this!

To prove that I'm not a scammer and I keep my words: Already have a partnership with masternodes.pro, they are showing my ad in their rotative banners. And just received a post about the project on masternodes.buzz. People are highly interested in this product.

What I need:

- Members that are interested in using their signature space for advertising
- A member who can help me to make a simple signature design (or just test it for me) because I don't have the needed activity for using signatures on this forum
- Affiliates, anyone who wants to promote this and make some money from this.
- Platform, communities, active discord members who can lead to announce and spread this project.
- And more...

This is only the start of the project, there will come more products and projects, the e-book it's having an upsell for a paid master membership group (this is another story).

If anybody is interested in this, post here and I will personally give you access (and an account) for the platform. Any kind of partnership is welcome!
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 08:03:21 PM

You have purchased my signature space, thank you.

Positivebetting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: