Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed removed removed  (Read 1623 times)
EliteGrinders (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:53:59 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 01:01:52 AM by EliteGrinders
Merited by stevrev (5)

Removed removed removed Removed removed removed Removed removed removed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:07:45 PM

Must contact me via PM and we will give you the download link, and information how to join.
Why not directly post in here and wait for that 50 spots to be filled up quickly? Downloading anything came from other people isnt trust-able anytime.

Do we have website? NOPE. We have the system, we do not need a webpage. Our system is easy and simple.
Its not easy and simple.It would rather be too hassle.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:13:40 PM

Rules are not clear,please clarify the raised questions by forum member posted above me. What will happen if you can't fill 50 spot? Why is there minimum deposit amount and is there any concrete rules for withdrawing bonus amount? What about giving more information about this app for possible safety issues.
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:21:07 PM

Must contact me via PM and we will give you the download link, and information how to join.
Why not directly post in here and wait for that 50 spots to be filled up quickly? Downloading anything came from other people isnt trust-able anytime.

Do we have website? NOPE. We have the system, we do not need a webpage. Our system is easy and simple.
Its not easy and simple.It would rather be too hassle.

Good evening, yes maybe I wasn’t clear enough so I would like to address the following questions. The reason of not providing a direct link to the product is because then anyone can join at random. And it will be hard for me to track who is which player. So I would rather do it in private.

As for the software , it is RNG certified, and is used by thousands around the world.  Most players that use This system will download it from the apple App Store or android. It has great reviews.

I am not the developer of the software and system. We just use it to run our private games. Nobody else would have access to that part of the club besides only the people we let in.

As for the website, we are not trying to grow into thousands of players. We want to run a small club of real players who are serious about the game.  We want it to be recreational, but at same time private.
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:31:59 PM

Rules are not clear,please clarify the raised questions by forum member posted above me. What will happen if you can't fill 50 spot? Why is there minimum deposit amount and is there any concrete rules for withdrawing bonus amount? What about giving more information about this app for possible safety issues.

There is no minimum deposit to enjoy the free $10. The minimum deposit only applies for later when you would like to add money to the account.

The bonus money can be used on any table including tournaments.

Just like you guys need to trust us, we as well need to trust our players.

To avoid getting players to sign up and just want to take the $10 , we require at least 500 hands played. You can view your hands on your profile.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:00:33 PM

There is no minimum deposit to enjoy the free $10. The minimum deposit only applies for later when you would like to add money to the account.

To avoid getting players to sign up and just want to take the $10 , we require at least 500 hands played. You can view your hands on your profile.

Thanks for clarification. Nice to see there are no requirements like depositing x percent of bonus amount for being able to withdraw.Is there any other restrictions like countries that gambling banned there? Is using VPN allowed?
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:17:00 PM

RNG certification of the mobile app.

https://access.gaminglabs.com/certificate/index?i=277
donuts1234

Activity: 186
Merit: 15

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:43:21 PM

Sent a message regarding the club #

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:50:40 PM

Finally another player in the Poker scene. Been waiting for this for a long time. Not too happy that I have to use the app to play and not a website. Downloading it right now and I'll give it a go. Smiley
Edit: I am playing right now. The UI seems really cool.  If you can be strict about looking at players collusion. I would be happy and a long time customer.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:51:38 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 12:21:32 AM by Tamilson

Nice one here.

Is there any other restrictions like countries that gambling banned there? Is using VPN allowed?

Please clarify this as many gambling sites restrict some countries to join. Also please indicate those countries that are restricted so we can all save our time.

Edit: Just downloaded the app, so far it's good. But I read a lot of manipulation issues at the review section. Will see it if it's true.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:07:05 AM

Nice one here.

Is there any other restrictions like countries that gambling banned there? Is using VPN allowed?

Please clarify this as many gambling sites restrict some countries to join. Also please indicate those countries that are restricted so we can all save our time.

Currently we accept all countries. Downloading tha app is always free.
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:50:17 AM

Sent a message regarding the club #

Donut the club number is above on first post. Also send me your userid # via PM. Not login I’d. It’s a set of numbers
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:28:33 AM

If anyone has any questions I am here to help.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:23:14 AM

Minimum deposit is $20 it's mean just for this time, but I just wondering what the factors that make you increase the minimum deposit up to $100?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:37:55 AM

This hands played is same a like with wagering? not sure if I'm getting it correctly but the only sure thing is there's no required deposit amount
to cash it out just the 500 hands played, I just visit and read those reviews from google play seems that its needed a good advertising  as basing
from those reviews players will think twice to download and play.

Needs to have more encouraging promotions I guess.

EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:46:46 AM

Minimum deposit is $20 it's mean just for this time, but I just wondering what the factors that make you increase the minimum deposit up to $100?

Hello, after we reach the popularity level, we will increase the minimum deposit for new players that want to come in.
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:54:52 AM

This hands played is same a like with wagering? not sure if I'm getting it correctly but the only sure thing is there's no required deposit amount
to cash it out just the 500 hands played, I just visit and read those reviews from google play seems that its needed a good advertising  as basing
from those reviews players will think twice to download and play.

Needs to have more encouraging promotions I guess.

The software is certified and meets quality standards. Once again we do not own this software. We only use the platform to run games.Some of most of any negative comments would come from players who do not understand variance. And most players that use this app, are recreational players transitioning from live poker.

And yes we do not require a deposit . Playing 500 hands is sufficient.

We would love to have you aboard. Nothing to lose trying
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:01:05 AM

A view from within.

Congratulations to donut1234 for winning the very first sit n go.  It’s
Not much, however is exciting to see the enjoyment of the game.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:03:11 AM

Hello, after we reach the popularity level, we will increase the minimum deposit for new players that want to come in.

For new player that they didn't know your gambling place before? I guess it's a difficult thing, but overall success for the project I hope everyone can make sure your gambling place is truly trustworthy.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████