Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed removed removed  (Read 1626 times)
EliteGrinders (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:22:12 PM

Do you plan to release  abrowser based version of your poker software anytime soon?
I guess it might give a nice boost to your players base.

I’m sure the owners of the software will consider that at a later date. But ray assured, this app is on apple store, google play. And it’s used by millions around the world.
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:54:36 PM

Running a Poker club is not easy. But we make it easy for you to play. We handle the hard work.

Join us today for our 4 pm Bounty Tournament only $1 to enter
Then following our 6 PM PLO tournament

See you at the tables. Remeber with our club, you only play against real people from real life. No bots ever. No super users. No Managament. Best of all, we have recreational players, which’s means no tough sharks.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:06:37 PM

Ok, joined. The application is fast, works fine on Windows 10. Also received from the administrator $ 10 as a bonus.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:12:42 PM

Running a Poker club is not easy. But we make it easy for you to play. We handle the hard work.

See you at the tables. Remeber with our club, you only play against real people from real life. No bots ever. No super users. No Managament. Best of all, we have recreational players, which’s means no tough sharks.

Is 1$ formal fee for preventing abuse? Nice to see positive feedbacks by forum members. Btw, what is the latest decided requirements for entering to tournament tonight?
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:21:30 PM

Ok, joined. The application is fast, works fine on Windows 10. Also received from the administrator $ 10 as a bonus.

That’s fantastic, yeah the developer has done a great job with this robust system.
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:53:26 PM

Is 1$ formal fee for preventing abuse? Nice to see positive feedbacks by forum members. Btw, what is the latest decided requirements for entering to tournament tonight?

currently we are running small micro tournaments as most players we have are recreational . They just want to have fun. But as time project, we will start adding $5-$10$20 with GTD’s

We host tournament all night long. Players contact me and I set the game up. Have you signed up yet? We would love to see you there.
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:44:05 AM

Join is tonight for our late night grind.

10:30 PM eastern
$3.00 entry 10,000 starting unit
$1 rebuy
$2 add-on for extra 40,000 units.

Contact with questions. Join us tonight, if you haven’t registered and got your free $10 , do it today.
[/b]
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:56:22 PM

Good afternoon, want to make money  while you sleep? We are looking for poker agents.  As an agent you will make rakeshare off your referrals Contact me via telegram..
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:06:08 PM

Play on the go. Play from home. Play from anywhere. Join us today. We are offering a 50% first time deposit bonus. minimum deposit is $5.00

Contact us for bitcoin address or other deposit options.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:10:27 PM

currently we are running small micro tournaments as most players we have are recreational . They just want to have fun. But as time project, we will start adding $5-$10$20 with GTD’s

We host tournament all night long. Players contact me and I set the game up. Have you signed up yet? We would love to see you there.
Thanks for the invitation! Looks like interesting. Can you please send the full details as required for signup? I will try my luck for the next one Smiley
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:18:29 PM

Thanks for the invitation! Looks like interesting. Can you please send the full details as required for signup? I will try my luck for the next one Smiley

Our pleasure. I hope you enjoy your time on the tables. Please let me know once you've completed you registration.

1: DOWNLOAD APP AND REGISTER

APPLE: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pppoker-home-games-play-poker/id1101622978?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

ANDROID :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lein.pppoker.android

WINDOWS:http://dl.pppoker.net/win/pppoker_pc_last_release.msi?v=pc.24.1

2: ONCE REGISTERED, THERE WILL BE A SECTION TO TYPE IN A CLUB NUMBER  ( TYPE THIS IN 938667)
3: NEXT PM ME YOUR USER ID NUMBER ( NOT THE LOGIN NAME) YOU CAN FIND THIS NUMBER IN YOUR PROFILE.
4: REMEMBER YOU NEED TO BE VERY ACTIVE MEMBER HERE TO EVEN GET APPROVED.

5: DONE.  PM ME FOR THE FREE $10
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:07:35 PM

Our pleasure. I hope you enjoy your time on the tables. Please let me know once you've completed you registration.

APPLE: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pppoker-home-games-play-poker/id1101622978?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

2: ONCE REGISTERED, THERE WILL BE A SECTION TO TYPE IN A CLUB NUMBER  ( TYPE THIS IN 938667)
3: NEXT PM ME YOUR USER ID NUMBER ( NOT THE LOGIN NAME) YOU CAN FIND THIS NUMBER IN YOUR PROFILE.

I already sent user ID, please check pm. There are two different numbers on the profile but I sent the one which can be found on profile details under the avatar. Thanks again!
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:15:48 PM

I already sent user ID, please check pm. There are two different numbers on the profile but I sent the one which can be found on profile details under the avatar. Thanks again!

got you! Games start running around 5-6 PM eastern time.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:55:36 PM

got you! Games start running around 5-6 PM eastern time.
10$ is credited to account as promised. Awesome! I am planning to play in a club about  a 3 hour. Hope not to lose all balance Smiley Thanks again.
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:57:18 PM

Good afternoon everyone. Today we added a jackpot of $3,000 to the website. What this mean that you get a percentage based on what hand qualifies for it . Example any Quads, you would get 0.4 % of the 3,000 and the better the hand, the larger the prize. We also have a cooler jackpot as well. Check us out .
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:19:41 PM

8 PM tournament $ 1 ENTRY
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:05:57 AM

Only 15 more spots left for the $10. Contact me today guys.
dopeuzi

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:28:18 AM

Userid: 1546694
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:02:30 AM

Perfect, make sure on the main page to click the search ICON and join club 938667 . I do not see you just yet. Once i get it, i will approve your application to join.
dopeuzi

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:10:42 AM

Perfect, make sure on the main page to click the search ICON and join club 938667 . I do not see you just yet. Once i get it, i will approve your application to join.

Done
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: