Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:37:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed removed removed  (Read 1628 times)
EliteGrinders (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:24:27 AM

cash game going on now!! jump in
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:06:56 AM

We are currently looking for agents. As an agent you can make anywhere from 30-60 % rake-share. You can recruit players from the internet, offline , forums or anywhere you like. Please contact me for more questions about this program.
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:15:41 AM

Do you like to play poker and do not know where to develop your skills? Join our friendly poker club. We believe that everyone should have fun and enjoy there time playing cards. Join us today and get a free $10 bonus. Play Poker with Real People From Real Life- No Bots- No Cheaters- No Super users- No Collusion-  that's our promise to you.
ripplecanavari

Activity: 630
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:56:18 AM

can i try the website without no deposit just only free 10 usd bonus ? if i like the website maybe i can deposit
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:42:55 PM

can i try the website without no deposit just only free 10 usd bonus ? if i like the website maybe i can deposit

Sure thing, please follow the registration directions on first page.  After just send me your userid
ripplecanavari

Activity: 630
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:49:25 PM

Sure thing, please follow the registration directions on first page.  After just send me your userid

thank you EliteGrinders  i will register right now then ill send my userid pm to you .
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:28:58 PM

thank you EliteGrinders  i will register right now then ill send my userid pm to you .

Did you register? I still haven’t received the application.
crypto73589

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:37:33 AM

this club is full
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:46:35 AM

Elite Poker Grinders - Play with Real People from Real Life-  
If you’re stuck at home on the couch or stuck at your office with your mobile phone and want to play poker? Well you have found the right place. Join the Elite Poker Grinders Club on PPPoker. Simply Enter Club id 938667 and get started today.  
On March 12 2019 we will be having our Very first $100 FREEROLL open to everyone who would like to play. In order to join the action you must download the PPPoker app and join our club.

Check out the details below.
Tournament name: $100 FREEROLL
Date: March 12 2019
Time: 3:00 PM Eastern Time - 8 PM European Time

If you have not yet joined Elite Poker Grinders, here are  your special benefits of joining today.
1) Access to a FREE $10 Bonus to your account.  ( 700 Total Hands to release the withdrawal) No Deposit required.
2) Up to 50% Deposit bonus up to $100.
3) Access to our weekly Freerolls.
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:39:25 PM

Shortly we will have our first $100 Freeroll- don’t miss out !  Sign up up today
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:10:55 AM

Today's first $100 Freeroll was successful guys. I appreciate all that supported the match today. Also there is alot of players within the forums that have taken advantage of the free $10. Like i had mentioned prior, it's important that we put this funds to use on the site in order to gain more player and more action is seen. So if you can , and i know some might have different hours and time zone,  for the health of the site please jump on the tables. Thank you.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:21:37 AM

How do you prove that the players are real?
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:35:32 AM

Prior to letting anyone in, they contact me to join. They have to create a application to join this club. Everyone on our club talks, laughs , has fun. This was created for the sole purpose of making poker great, fun and exciting.  
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:12:57 AM

No Deposit? Not a problem with us
We still have room for your no-deposit poker bonus to get started today!
You can use your bonus to play in a whole range of Tournaments and cash games starting as low as $1 Entry fee.

It's easy to claim your No-deposit Bonus of $10

Download the PPPpoker software

APPLE: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pppoker-home-games-play-poker/id1101622978?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

ANDROID :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lein.pppoker.android

DESKTOP:http://dl.pppoker.net/win/pppoker_pc_last_release.msi?v=pc.24.1

Register and create a username

Join club id 938667 and we will approve you application and load your account with $10

See you at the tables.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:15:20 AM

Prior to letting anyone in, they contact me to join. They have to create a application to join this club. Everyone on our club talks, laughs , has fun. This was created for the sole purpose of making poker great, fun and exciting.  
You are the security officer?

The affiliates are the security officers? Cheesy

And who is the operator remains a secret?
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:00:54 PM

You are the security officer?

The affiliates are the security officers? Cheesy

And who is the operator remains a secret?

Sir , I’m sure it’s your due duty to provide protection and consultation to potential customers  thats has been  defrauded at an online gaming establishment.. Currently there are absolutely no issues within our club and never will be.  Thank you for your input and dedication to providing safety to the community.
EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:26:39 PM

Elite Poker Grinders Poker Tournament

Date: March ,13,  2019 6:00 PM

No Limit Texas Hold ‘Em 

$3 buy-in  |$10.000 starting stack
$1 Rebuy  |$10.000 Rebuy
$1 Add-on |$40,000 Chip Add-on

Don’t miss your chance to play Texas Hold ‘Em with the coolest Poker Club online!

Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:44:09 AM

..can i still join the club??maybe i'm too late but still eager to try what's ongoing on your site..but i don't have any fund to deposit,,just trying my luck using the 10$ bonus and probably continue when i love it..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
stevrev

Activity: 615
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:33:21 AM

I joined the club and received the bonus. the ppPoker app works pretty well, with respect to functionality. I'm not wild about the aesthetics; there seems to be an emphasis on in app purchases. that being said, the club operator was prompt and polite. I'm going to make a small deposit and see how it goes...

EliteGrinders (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:52:47 AM

I joined the club and received the bonus. the ppPoker app works pretty well, with respect to functionality. I'm not wild about the aesthetics; there seems to be an emphasis on in app purchases. that being said, the club operator was prompt and polite. I'm going to make a small deposit and see how it goes...

Fantastic ! The software provider PPPoker offers extra in house purchases that provides a variety of other benefits. Nobody is obligated to purchase any of the extra features offered, however just for logging into the system daily you earn rewards and some paid extra items can be free. Smiley

We greatly appreciate your feedback and we know that others will follow as well. In the next coming days we are boosting out some good tournaments and promotions.

Take care and see you at the tables Steve !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: