Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Recruiting] OrbitalChain is looking for Social Media/Community/Bounty Managers  (Read 171 times)
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:14:29 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 07:39:42 PM by orbitalcoin

OrbitalChain is an upcoming ICO that after years' of hard work is looking to launch soon. We are currently looking to hire:

1. A bounty manager to help take care of our bounty program (the campaign itself is created and designed, the manager would just have to record data/make sure everything is running smoothly).

2. A social media manager who will work with our designer in order to create appealing content to post on our socials such as Twitter and Facebook.

3. A community manager to help take care of our Telegram channel.

Payment will in be in a mix of our native ORC tokens and BTC. We have a designer on board who will work with all of our managers to make sure everything is going smoothly, so no need to consider that. We will show our preliminary front end website and a preview of products to potential candidates if interested. Contact https://t.me/AgrawalGroup in order to apply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:19:50 PM

Please move to the correct board. Being as you are offering altcoins as a payment this has to be in the altcoin marketplace. Look at the bottom left of this thread, you'll see it says move topic. Click that and move the topic.

On a side note, if you have a bitcoin budget to work with, I may be interested in taking on your bounty. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704638.0 Here;s my resume.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:22:59 PM

Please move to the correct board. Being as you are offering altcoins as a payment this has to be in the altcoin marketplace. Look at the bottom left of this thread, you'll see it says move topic. Click that and move the topic.

On a side note, if you have a bitcoin budget to work with, I may be interested in taking on your bounty. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704638.0 Here;s my resume.

Unfortunately, we are conserving our Bitcoin budget for more urgent/difficult matters. Moved as advised, thanks!
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:53:59 AM

Unfortunately, we are conserving our Bitcoin budget for more urgent/difficult matters. Moved as advised, thanks!

If you cannot afford to pay the people you hire, don't expect to succeed in this slew of shitcoins that's already flooded the market.
Budgeting to pay your workers money that they can actually consume to justify their work hours should be of utmost importance to any project, especially a new one.

Do conserve your cryptos, at least pay your workers through fiat so they can feed themselves too.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:55:31 AM

If you cannot afford to pay the people you hire, don't expect to succeed in this slew of shitcoins that's already flooded the market.
Budgeting to pay your workers money that they can actually consume to justify their work hours should be of utmost importance to any project, especially a new one.

Do conserve your cryptos, at least pay your workers through fiat so they can feed themselves too.
We have real products backed by a skilled team, very different from the "shitcoins" on the market.

If we had fiat reserves, we would use those. As it stands now, the funds we raised from private investors are reserved to launch a successful ICO (which is very expensive in the current climate!)

AnxietyFormat

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:17:49 AM

We have real products backed by a skilled team, very different from the "shitcoins" on the market.

If we had fiat reserves, we would use those. As it stands now, the funds we raised from private investors are reserved to launch a successful ICO (which is very expensive in the current climate!)

I can't search  @AgrawalGroup on Telegram

-localhost
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:22:23 AM

I can't search  @AgrawalGroup on Telegram
https://t.me/AgrawalGroup
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:37:35 PM

We are changing the pay to a mix of ORC tokens and Bitcoin after looking at the current climate. Please note that candidates who accept more ORC tokens over Bitcoin will be given preference over those who prefer a great portion of the pay in Bitcoin.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:58:58 PM

We are changing the pay to a mix of ORC tokens and Bitcoin after looking at the current climate.
You could post/move your thread to the Services Section since you are paying Bitcoin with an additional token. I saw a signature campaign thread paid with bitcoin including some additional token on there, so I believe it is acceptable.

Make sure you already consider to see the compilated thread about the recommended manager (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032713.0). I'd recommend it a lot to use a reputable and credibility manager since it will give a significant boost to your project.
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:53:34 PM

Posting here too for reference:

I advise everyone considering joining the team to be extra careful.

I contacted them regarding the CM position and wanted some details regarding the project and the payment.

First answer was that it was their token, and a small portion in BTC if desired.

I answered that their token didn't have any value prior to ICO and that serious work required payment, and asked for more details regarding the BTC payment.

This lead to the answer "we don't want to work with people with your attitude".

This is unprofessional at best, shady at worse.

I can't honestly believe anyone conducting business like this can ever be successful.

If this topic gets deleted the archive will be posted along with a red tag on the account.

Edit: http://archive.is/zubfl

Archive for reference. Screenshots are also saved.
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:11:50 PM

Posting here too for reference:

I contacted them regarding the CM position and wanted some details regarding the project and the payment.

First answer was that it was their token, and a small portion in BTC if desired.

I answered that their token didn't have any value prior to ICO and that serious work required payment, and asked for more details regarding the BTC payment.

I can't honestly believe anyone conducting business like this can ever be successful.

If this topic gets deleted the archive will be posted along with a red tag on the account.

Responding here too, for reference.

Others have also inquired and said that they would like payment in Bitcoin, similar to you. The difference is attitude. You were rude and condescending, while others were polite. Those who were polite got a nice civilized conversation. You are interviewing for a job position, please learn proper manners.

"Your tokens are worth 0 until your ico is over. No serious bm or cm will go for only tokens.
If that is what you are looking for I can give you a name. But your project is basically dead with that guy"

We are well aware of the market climate, we do not need you to try to educate us/scare us.
jianxinnf2

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:49:15 AM

Is there any specific content? You can contact me by private letter!
I am from the Chinese community and I am engaged in the virtual currency industry for 5 years.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: