Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:18:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] BTC up to 25-30k eur  (Read 537 times)
V-Power (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:23:16 AM

Jeez, why do all these newbies always get verbally abusive when they get called out for scamming?

Anyway, enjoy your red trust Tongue
This forum is full with retards like you abusing the trust system Smiley
Enjoy ur red trust from me also you scamming twat.
Giving me red trust for what ? Cheesy For requesting escrow or for calling out spam an spamming idiot?
What a pathetic idiot, people are not blind or stupid you know ?
It is funny how you not only abused the trust system, but also lied in your statements placing it Cheesy
I never EVER wanted to pay with PAYPAL and I will never EVER offer paypal for anyone who wants to sell bitcoin you false lying fraudster.
Don't worry, soon you will be gone from this forum for good Smiley
LOL. I'm done on this forum? Your negative trust rating dosen't affect me PayPal and wire transfers are both reversible.
Where you see me offering Paypal you fraudster?
And how can bank transfer be reversible you idiot.

Simple, call the bank and say you got scammed. Banks don't like bitcoin.
Wake up Neo, that's not the matrix... Cheesy
Things in the real world not work like that son.
IdiotCoder

Activity: 193
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:32:35 AM

Jeez, why do all these newbies always get verbally abusive when they get called out for scamming?

Anyway, enjoy your red trust Tongue
This forum is full with retards like you abusing the trust system Smiley
Enjoy ur red trust from me also you scamming twat.
Giving me red trust for what ? Cheesy For requesting escrow or for calling out spam an spamming idiot?
What a pathetic idiot, people are not blind or stupid you know ?
It is funny how you not only abused the trust system, but also lied in your statements placing it Cheesy
I never EVER wanted to pay with PAYPAL and I will never EVER offer paypal for anyone who wants to sell bitcoin you false lying fraudster.
Don't worry, soon you will be gone from this forum for good Smiley
LOL. I'm done on this forum? Your negative trust rating dosen't affect me PayPal and wire transfers are both reversible.
Where you see me offering Paypal you fraudster?
And how can bank transfer be reversible you idiot.

Simple, call the bank and say you got scammed. Banks don't like bitcoin.
Wake up Neo, that's not the matrix... Cheesy
Things in the real world not work like that son.

Dude I don't live in Europe. Bank transfers in Canada can be reversed. I removed my negative but because of the way you handled yourself, I left new red trust. Not everyone lives in Europe.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:05:37 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 01:47:47 PM by tmfp

Bank transfers in Canada can be reversed.

Is this actually a verifiable statement?
As Vod is Canadian too, is his feedback also based on this belief?

Payments Canada are quite clear that they are not reversible.

LVTS wire transfers are supported by a strong legal framework which enables the sending of near real-time, irrevocable payments. This certainty allows recipients to use the funds the moment they become available, with full confidence that the payment will not be reversed for any reason.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
V-Power (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:28:40 PM

Interesting how fast you forget the lies about I offer paypal for bitcoins.
Sadly, after your lies get exposed now you feeling sorry.
Why don't you actually go tag the people selling paypal for bitcoin but go after me for no reason ?
I don't care where you live, stating SEPA obviously I mean European people, or there is also SEPA in U.S ?
You attacked me with lies and false arguments based on nothing just to play "interesting".
Lies were never something interesting.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:53:21 PM

Dude I don't live in Europe. Bank transfers in Canada can be reversed. I removed my negative but because of the way you handled yourself, I left new red trust. Not everyone lives in Europe.

Bank wires are in Canada also not reversebal if both parties don't agree on it.Also its your duty to check if your claim is valid or not as a DT2 member you are abusing the trust system by giving false ratings.
Because of your bad handling and ego issue that you can't leave without a red trust to OP i gave you a negative rating as something like you shouldn't be in DT group at all.
An account with 130 posts calling other people newbie makes me laugh.
How much would it cost to get such a newbie account like yours ?$10 ?
IdiotCoder

Activity: 193
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:51:40 PM

Bank wires are in Canada also not reversebal if both parties don't agree on it.Also its your duty to check if your claim is valid or not as a DT2 member you are abusing the trust system by giving false ratings.
Because of your bad handling and ego issue that you can't leave without a red trust to OP i gave you a negative rating as something like you shouldn't be in DT group at all.
An account with 130 posts calling other people newbie makes me laugh.
How much would it cost to get such a newbie account like yours ?$10 ?

Stop trolling. Also, anyone buying accounts will lead to red trust. Why are you even bringing it up? Are you an account seller?

Also, I deleted my reputation. Why are you not letting this go?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: