Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ! [PRE-SALE] ! [NFT Movie Marketplace] ! CINEMADROM metaverse AI Movie !  (Read 1784 times)
CINEMADROM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 05:08:36 PM

CINEMADROM - BLOCKCHAIN WAS IN CINEMATOGRAPH!
We are not the first to introduce BLOCKCHAIN into the FILM INDUSTRY - but WE are THE FIRST to do this in a COMPREHENSIVE WAY.

Cinemadrom is a complex ecosystem which includes:

- Fundraising for film projects,
- Own film production of films, TV shows,
- Help to all filmmakers,
- World Social Network of filmmakers,
- Organization of the online Film Market,
- Ensuring the distribution of films,
- Organization of Streaming Service (VOD),
- Advertising agency,
- Ensuring workflow and copyright protection,
- Fast and cheap money transfers;
- Creating a stock exchange tool for traders,
- The organization of mining for users of the ecosystem with different technical capabilities.

More on our site - https://cinemadrom.com. Subscribe to our Social Networks.

Nice image... But one more thing, at any moment any large company from the film industry can also switch to the blockchain, and what will you do then? Is there a comparative analysis of competitors?

Thank. In the film industry competitors are needed. In order for quality and successful films to appear, you need to shoot a lot of film projects. Therefore, in the film industry, competitors more often merge and become partners in order to work together on a promising project that will pay off all efforts.
Of course we have competitor analysis. There are several of them. The main competitor in the US and has already assembled Hard Cap. But of all the competitors, Cinemadrom makes not only a platform for financing, but also a complex ecosystem of blockchain technology.

In general, an integrated approach is good (the competition too), but I’m worried that the crypto market is now in decline, and getting full funding becomes harder every day. Do you have a plan B if the fundraising is not successful?

Good question. The crypto currency market is indeed falling, but the bottom is soon, then the flat and then the inevitable growth. If you look at history, many large companies started their business in a crisis. So now is the best time to start.

Yes, of course there is always a plan "B"! In parallel, we actively work with the real sector of the economy and attract investments from them. In any case, there are already agreements with crypto exchanges and at the end of the year we are sure to go on listing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:06:15 PM

In general, an integrated approach is good (the competition too), but I’m worried that the crypto market is now in decline, and getting full funding becomes harder every day. Do you have a plan B if the fundraising is not successful?
Good question. The crypto currency market is indeed falling, but the bottom is soon, then the flat and then the inevitable growth. If you look at history, many large companies started their business in a crisis. So now is the best time to start.

Yes, of course there is always a plan "B"! In parallel, we actively work with the real sector of the economy and attract investments from them. In any case, there are already agreements with crypto exchanges and at the end of the year we are sure to go on listing.
This makes sense if the rise will be, but again, maybe it will be in a year or 2, and then what? It seems to me that you should be realistic and put a lot of emphasis on private investors / funds.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
CINEMADROM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 07:48:20 PM

This makes sense if the rise will be, but again, maybe it will be in a year or 2, and then what? It seems to me that you should be realistic and put a lot of emphasis on private investors / funds.

Yes, of course, we work with funds and private investors.

CINEMADROM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 01:25:44 PM

CRYPTO CURRENCY - NEW CHAPTER IN FINANCING AN INDEPENDENT CINEMA !!!

With the advent of cryptocurrency in society, new opportunities have appeared for startups and ordinary people who allow them to realize their business ideas or developments.

One of the important tasks of Cinemadrom is to attract funding for future movie masterpieces. This complex task is solved by selling parts of the rights to film production, which further allows us to obtain and divide the profits from distribution among the owners of these rights. This is a significant difference from already existing crowdfunding platforms.

In Cinemadrom, anyone can become a co-producer of a movie or a series. New crypto economy - best contributes to the development of this direction !!!

Details on our website - cinemadrom.com. Subscribe to our social networks. Follow the news.

CINEMADROM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 05:41:39 PM

I will not give anyone MY GOLD! Although, for you there is one possibility. This is BOUNTY !!!

•   You will need to subscribe to social networks.
•   Click Like, Repost.
•   Write your own posts and comments.
•   Write articles and shoot videos.
Only in this way can you take MY GOLD! But BEWARE! I will strictly enforce the rules.

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:35:02 PM

Where can I find a list of jobs? Who is Igor Egoroff, Elena Egorova, Sveta Valucheva.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CINEMADROM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 02:40:41 PM

Where can I find a list of jobs? Who is Igor Egoroff, Elena Egorova, Sveta Valucheva.

The members of the Cinemadrom team are filmmakers who have worked on the production of various films and TV shows. For example (comedy - "Urgent Case", comedy - "Oi-Yes", teen drama - "Outcast", drama series - "Adoption Clinic", etc.). All members of the team Cinemadrom, high-level professionals.

CINEMADROM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 03:07:58 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2024, 04:25:37 PM by CINEMADROM

Reserve

CINEMADROM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 10:08:03 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2024, 04:26:24 PM by CINEMADROM

IN THE STREAMING SERVICE CINEMADROM MAY EARN EVEN A BABY.
WATCH THE MOVIE AND EARN THE CRYPTO COINS OF LUMIERE!

ONE of the directions of ECOSYSTEM CINEMADROM is an online cinema. CINEMA is based on STREAMING SERVICE (video on demand). In contrast to the existing numerous services of VoD, our service enables users to earn LUMIERE and get profit. SPECTATOR RECEIVES:

•   Revenue from viewing ads. The viewer can watch a movie without advertising. Either with advertising - then the viewer gets 50% of the income Cinemadrom for displaying this advertisement.
•   The spectator is available standard POW - mining, while watching a movie. At the time of watching the movie, all the other processes on the viewer's distributor do not work. If desired, the viewer can provide their free power Cinemadrom, and earn LUMIERE.
•   The new algorithm POT (Prof of Traffic) - mining. Which allows the viewer to provide their device for the service of streaming and earn LUMIERE.

All the processes of the spectator's earnings are working automatically and do not distract the user from watching the movie.
Details on our website - cinemadrom.com and in White Paper. Subscribe to news in our social networks.

dragonlordmack

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:05:34 AM

### PROOF OF  AUTHENTICATION ###
Post number in the Bounty topic - #
Bitcointalk Username: -
Campaign: Cinemadrom - 1
"Name" of Bounty Campaign: - (Facebook / Twitter / Reddit / Blogs / etc).
Telegram Username: -@Dragonlordmack
CINEMADROM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 03:46:58 PM

Start Bounty - 2! Be with Cinemadrom!

CINEMADROM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 10:12:19 PM

LUMIERE - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR THE FILM INDUSTRY!

Despite all the advantages of existing cryptocurrencies, their disadvantages do not allow these coins to be widely used for the film industry. We create Lumiere, a cryptocurrency designed to solve many problems in the film industry. Lumiere is the link between the film industry and Blockchain technology.

Join Cinemadrom.

CINEMADROM IS A FOLK PROJECT!

DJOK

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:41:34 PM

Hi. An interesting project. I had already heard about Cinemadrom, and now I decided to better understand what was happening.
I see on your platform film projects that wakes up the studio Cinemadrom.

I am wondering if you will also have other movie projects on the platform? Do you still have applications and proposals from directors and producers for the production of films?

CINEMADROM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 05:22:14 PM

Hi. An interesting project. I had already heard about Cinemadrom, and now I decided to better understand what was happening.

I am wondering if you will also have other movie projects on the platform? Do you still have applications and proposals from directors and producers for the production of films?

Hello. Thanks for the feedback and welcome to Cinemadrom!
Yes, of course, different authors and studios with cinema projects are already knocking on our doors. And already formed a queue. Therefore, as soon as we are ready, we will post more film projects on the platform.

ICOGlance.com

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 05:55:27 PM

CINEMADROM Pre-ICO has been listed on ICOGlance.com
Visit here: https://icoglance.com/ico/10024-CinemaDrom
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:01:31 PM

Do you want to create something like Netflix, where users will be able watch films with some payment in your tokens? Do you have agreement with some cinema companies already?
DJOK

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:07:44 PM

Yes, of course, different authors and studios with cinema projects are already knocking on our doors. And already formed a queue. Therefore, as soon as we are ready, we will post more film projects on the platform.

Fine. So anyone who has a film project can publish a script on your platform and get an investment to make a film? Right?

pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:42:41 PM

Do you want to create something like Netflix, where users will be able watch films with some payment in your tokens? Do you have agreement with some cinema companies already?
it looks like Cinemadrom will be different from Netflix, cinemadrom is home to film producers to sell the films they make, and can't be watched directly there, it's simple and only makes it easy for film producers

CINEMADROM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 03:45:56 PM

Netflix only has a service that gives users the ability to watch movies for an obonent fee.

And a platform for showing films, this is only a small part of the services of Cinemadrom. And yes, we also conclude contracts with film producers for displaying their content on our service.
Cinemadrom has a complete ecosystem and services for both filmmakers and viewers, as well as for investors.

This means that with the help of Cinemadrom you can prepare a movie project, find funding and make a film. Then, with the help of the Cinemadrom distribution service, sell your movie at the film market or show it to the viewer at the Cinemaadrome Online Cinema. What will bring profit to creators and investors of the film.

CINEMADROM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 05:08:57 PM

Fine. So anyone who has a film project can publish a script on your platform and get an investment to make a film? Right?

Yes, any filmmaker can offer your movie project. However, in order for your film project to be published on the platform and become available for investment and production, the assessment of our experts is necessary. Evaluation of experts is necessary for investors to understand whether this film will be successful or not.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: