Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling and postpone from trading, which one is the worse one?  (Read 1799 times)
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:35:23 PM

I think delaying the transaction is worse. procrastination means you are indecisive in buying a coin. If you are indecisive, you will lose confidence in your investment and that makes you unable to get a big win.
Please set your investment plan and invest decisively. Luck will come with your great effort.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 04:02:40 PM

I think panic selling is worst. If we analysis  then we  see most of the panic happened when price touch to dumping bottom. That means people become a panic sellers when price stop dumping and start rise again. So I think panic sell is totally worst in crypto trading. Thanks
Yeah panic is indeed a scourge, and worse than other risks in trading. Panic makes you look stupid because you
will do something stupid without using the technical analysis and plans you have made. As a result you only get losses
Panic can bring very bad results and huge losses, but compared to postponing trading, I think both have equal risks and we can hardly say which one is worse because although panic can create unnecessary losses but at least, we can manage our assets, we know the losses we receive and we can do something to recover the loss while postponing trading is another story, we can only wait and wait, cannot do anything except wait, we don't even know this wait will bring good or bad results, wWhat we know is that we still have the opportunity to recover with this action, with no official loss

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:26:32 PM

Assuming with the same capital invested, panic-selling would deemed worse since you let your emotions take control over your initial goal. Although panic-selling and postponement from trading has a stigma from most investors, they may actually save your investments depending on the situation of an individual. If you think that the market would never recover from the price, then you can sell your investments due to your personal needs.
On the other hand, postponement from trading is like a firm decision that you made since you know that you want to stop due to not being profitable.

I think panic selling is worst. If we analysis  then we  see most of the panic happened when price touch to dumping bottom. That means people become a panic sellers when price stop dumping and start rise again. So I think panic sell is totally worst in crypto trading. Thanks
Yeah panic is indeed a scourge, and worse than other risks in trading. Panic makes you look stupid because you
will do something stupid without using the technical analysis and plans you have made. As a result you only get losses
Panic can bring very bad results and huge losses, but compared to postponing trading, I think both have equal risks and we can hardly say which one is worse because although panic can create unnecessary losses but at least, we can manage our assets, we know the losses we receive and we can do something to recover the loss while postponing trading is another story, we can only wait and wait, cannot do anything except wait, we don't even know this wait will bring good or bad results, wWhat we know is that we still have the opportunity to recover with this action, with no official loss

Panic selling can also be beneficial but it is too circumstantial and it really depends on the situation. If by studying the market you knew that the price will not recover from the time you purchased it, it may be the right choice. But I think that panic selling is the only one that gives you this sense of regret afterwards.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:36:22 PM

Panic selling can also be beneficial If by studying the market you knew that the price will not recover from the time you purchased it, it may be the right choice.

its not possible to study and predict the price because many factors can change the outcome of the coins . what if whale will manipulate the market ? do you think your analysis will come true ?  i know this things because this had happen to me before .

i love to study and predict the crypto market because im a hardcore investor but it turns out the my predictions dont occur as what i expected .  whales are playing games with us  , so dont just panic sell because that is a bad decsision .
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:47:07 AM

Panic selling can also be beneficial If by studying the market you knew that the price will not recover from the time you purchased it, it may be the right choice.

its not possible to study and predict the price because many factors can change the outcome of the coins . what if whale will manipulate the market ? do you think your analysis will come true ?  i know this things because this had happen to me before .

i love to study and predict the crypto market because im a hardcore investor but it turns out the my predictions dont occur as what i expected .  whales are playing games with us  , so dont just panic sell because that is a bad decsision .
Already experience how panic selling is actually happen to me, because when market move very fast and make us panic it means maybe price still be manipulate like what you said. And it always come back to early price or maybe it is pumped.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:07:51 PM

I think delaying the transaction is worse. procrastination means you are indecisive in buying a coin. If you are indecisive, you will lose confidence in your investment and that makes you unable to get a big win.
Please set your investment plan and invest decisively. Luck will come with your great effort.
Delaying the transaction will always bring a lot of issues which include the constant price changing. There are always a lot of precautions which should be considered while trading on with any of the coin and timing plays the important role over here. If you are late, the price would change away which won’t give you any opportunity to make any profits.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:19:10 PM

I think it would be worse to sell all the coins. After all, then you do lose the chance to make a profit. I imagine how they will feel sorry for when the market will rise.

Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:40:50 PM

Panic selling is not the solution. It is the worse decision I think. You may postpone trading for a while or you may trade with USDT pair to stop losing in the big dump! But Panic selling will not give you proper crypto trading experience nor profit.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:49:54 PM

The dynamic situation of cryptocurrency these days in general responded by three ways: selling panicly with the risk of cut-loss in order to save the remaining assets from more fallen, hold the assets and playing save by not doing any trading activities, and view the phenomenon as a diamond chance then buying coins in huge amounts of investments while the prices are low. Of course, those three ways are logically humane and each has their own pluses and minuses.

I am intrigued upon the first two: panic selling and postponing from trading.

On doing panic selling, ones tend to sell their assets in the price lower than in the actual price. The main goal is to sell their coins faster to save themselves from the worse situation, without consideration upon the impact of their behaviour towards the market in general.

Meanwhile, ones could also hold their assests and postpone from doing any trading activities, in order to keep their assets safe and even maybe went on hiatus from digital assets bussiness while waiting for the bullish days to be back. They don't want to sell their assets in low price, but the act of not doing any trading is logically also has impact in general. At least, it is contributing on slower the trading traffic.

In your opinion, which one is the worse way among the two?

in my opinion the worse is panic sell, because that means you have invested your assets in the coin, different from delaying trading that has not even given that risk. however, it will be different if you panic sell but you are still in a profit condition, it's just that you panic sell to avoid the price going down
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:53:02 PM

Of course, each of these methods is bad, but it seems to me that the panic sale is worse. If you keep your coins motionless, some of them will definitely lose their value forever, but there will be those that can grow again. But if you sell everything, you will remain in the red in any case.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:08:08 AM

I think it would be worse to sell all the coins. After all, then you do lose the chance to make a profit. I imagine how they will feel sorry for when the market will rise.
Panic sellers are getting worse, they don’t learn from the market at all. This is more pain i think, especially if those coins you sold at a loss will pump and created a new peak. We make mistakes but you have to learn and control your emotion. This is the market where you make a small mistake can create a big impact to your money so always be careful.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:46:28 AM

panic selling can be a disappointment and worse. whereas we can make trade delay as a lesson. but I recommend selling at the right time so that there are no losses.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:36:25 AM

In my opinion the worse is panic selling, for me the problem of the mind must be prioritized and whatever the conditions we have to think rationally and look for the lowest risk, now with panic sell we will emphasize persaan and fear of loss, this prevents you from thinking rationally.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:32:05 PM

Panic sellers are getting worse, they don’t learn from the market at all. This is more pain i think, especially if those coins you sold at a loss will pump and created a new peak. We make mistakes but you have to learn and control your emotion. This is the market where you make a small mistake can create a big impact to your money so always be careful.

Well tell that to those that bought btc close to all time high lol. Sometimes a loss is a loss and you have to accept it and move on. I think less than 5 % of those people are still holding to their coins. There are ways to make up for your losses anyway. If you're not well versed yet in something, don't jump easily to hype and just observe.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:19:35 PM

The dynamic situation of cryptocurrency these days in general responded by three ways: selling panicly with the risk of cut-loss in order to save the remaining assets from more fallen, hold the assets and playing save by not doing any trading activities, and view the phenomenon as a diamond chance then buying coins in huge amounts of investments while the prices are low. Of course, those three ways are logically humane and each has their own pluses and minuses.

I am intrigued upon the first two: panic selling and postponing from trading.

On doing panic selling, ones tend to sell their assets in the price lower than in the actual price. The main goal is to sell their coins faster to save themselves from the worse situation, without consideration upon the impact of their behaviour towards the market in general.

Meanwhile, ones could also hold their assests and postpone from doing any trading activities, in order to keep their assets safe and even maybe went on hiatus from digital assets bussiness while waiting for the bullish days to be back. They don't want to sell their assets in low price, but the act of not doing any trading is logically also has impact in general. At least, it is contributing on slower the trading traffic.

In your opinion, which one is the worse way among the two?
Panic selling is the worst of all.  I think patience is another way of transferring wealth from the impatient and fearful traders to the patient and professionals traders!  Afraid of losing is the first step to losing in trading and accept signal that you are not going to make it in trading.  Postponement from trading is also another way of saving loses.  If you are holding an assets that hardly devalue there is no way you will lose if you did not sell and most times if you hold for long-term it is another way of making profits.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:07:48 PM

-
Panic selling can also be beneficial but it is too circumstantial and it really depends on the situation. If by studying the market you knew that the price will not recover from the time you purchased it, it may be the right choice. -
I do not think you can call it panic selling if you did your own market analysis prior to the sale. That is an informed decision.

But I think that panic selling is the only one that gives you this sense of regret afterwards.
Even selling at a loss after a careful analysis can give you that feeling of regret when you get it wrong.
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:38:11 PM

Panic sale most times is inevitable and it's down to pressure and attempt to cut loss and make do with the profits acquired already. Staying away from trading for me is better, it gives you an opportunity to come back, though you may have accumulated losses by then, but every trader should have the balls to handle the pressure of trading, there are many hiccups on the way of a successful coin
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:17:41 PM

Panic selling will cause nothing but lose and this is a wrong decision I think. But postponing trade is natural and simple. Most of the traders postpone trade for a while when they can't make a profit! And after some vacation or free time, when they feel this is the right time to restart, they do start! So, Postpone from trade would be a good decision in your case.

The two can both have negative effects in both the trader gain and also to the market. I won't vouch any as been fair though cause I won't be caught doing any. 
I have seen a situation where by procrastinating of buying a coin cost a major loss and setback. It happened to me when I started out on Bitcoin and I know many encountered this too. Many who bought at the price if $20k might have been procrastinating on buying it.
And of course we know what panic sells has done to the market and it price.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:16:44 PM

Already experience how panic selling is actually happen to me, because when market move very fast and make us panic it means maybe price still be manipulate like what you said. And it always come back to early price or maybe it is pumped.
So many posts on this thread would have definitely given you an indication as what among the two is the most worst. I call both of them the worst of all decisions. This is because if you make a decision because of market crash, it means you are not following your strategies. Postponing should never be an option and you need to know more about panic selling and only then you would realize how important it is tp stay in the market.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:46:52 PM

So many posts on this thread would have definitely given you an indication as what among the two is the most worst. I call both of them the worst of all decisions. This is because if you make a decision because of market crash, it means you are not following your strategies. Postponing should never be an option and you need to know more about panic selling and only then you would realize how important it is tp stay in the market.
Postponing can really be an option yet there are really scenarios or situations which you are really confused on what to do.In spite on forcing yourself to make such decisions or movement
then better to completely stop rather than on making your entire trading system or plans to mess up which is much more worst thing.
Sometimes panic selling do have an advantage but you should consider this action first before doing it because you cant really take it back once you already get losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████