Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS - EU] Seagate Backup Plus HUB 8 TB external hard drive  (Read 230 times)
Two4D2 (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:51:01 PM

I would like to sell 8 of those units. They were purchased in March 2018 and been in use very little, mostly for transferring work documents and projects.

I also give everything that comes with them (cables, boxes, etc...). They are in perfect condition since they are just placed on the shelf all the time.

Asking for 210 EUR + shipping per piece. Shipping from Slovenia. Can offer a little discount if buying all 8 units.

I accept crypto as a payment, and I am willing to use reputable escrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:38:41 PM

Just so you know that these are available on Amazon for 152GBP (approx 175eur). You might want to lower your price considering you are asking for shipping on top too.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:17:18 PM

I can offer 80 eur. (they are second hand and also used for almost year)
Escrow fees on me, shipping fees on you.
Also i see them brand new for 150$ (130 eur) -> https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-External-Desktop-Photography-STEL8000100/dp/B01HD6ZLQ6/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=seagate+backup+plus+hub+8tb+external+hard+drive&qid=1550704659&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull
Two4D2 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:52:14 PM

Just so you know that these are available on Amazon for 152GBP (approx 175eur). You might want to lower your price considering you are asking for shipping on top too.

They are also selling them for 250 EUR + shipping (used units), so I am not worried about that. I sell them locally for 200 EUR, but thanks for worrying.

Also i see them brand new for 150$ (130 eur) -> https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-External-Desktop-Photography-STEL8000100/dp/B01HD6ZLQ6/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=seagate+backup+plus+hub+8tb+external+hard+drive&qid=1550704659&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

+60 EUR import fees + shipping, why do you even bother? Cheesy

I am selling them for the price I wrote in OP, who said I am collecting offers -.-

Ahh and your trade with caution... pls dont hijack my thread.
Rambotnic

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:00:22 PM

They are also selling them for 250 EUR + shipping (used units), so I am not worried about that. I sell them locally for 200 EUR, but thanks for worrying.

I am selling them for the price I wrote in OP, who said I am collecting offers -.-

My reputation "trade with caution" have nothing to do with trades you blind autist.
Also i said escrow which im paying for.
No one is going to pay your absurd price.
Keep wasting your time.
Two4D2 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:07:29 PM

My reputation "trade with caution" have nothing to do with trades you blind autist.
Keep wasting your time.

Ahh and you are acting mature too. It has a lot to do with yourself, so go fix that before you go spam other topics here?

There are so many reputable free escrow providers, why even mention it?

And people pay my price like I said I sell them locally, I sell them on ebay so Smiley You are the one wasting time, but a bump is a bump Smiley
Rambotnic

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:31:40 PM

Keep wasting your time.

Ahh and you are acting mature too. It has a lot to do with yourself, so go fix that before you go spam other topics here?

And people pay my price like I said I sell them locally, I sell them on ebay so Smiley You are the one wasting time, but a bump is a bump Smiley
Spam ? Cheesy You jerk, i made legit offer based on the current price.
If you think bitcointalk users are retarded enough to pay overprice, then you are more retarded.
Free escrow providers ? Cheesy
I will pay for the most trusted escrow here, its minerjones.
Two4D2 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:38:54 PM

Keep wasting your time.

Spam ? Cheesy You jerk, i made legit offer based on the current price.
If you think bitcointalk users are retarded enough to pay overprice, then you are more retarded.
Free escrow providers ? Cheesy
I will pay for the most trusted escrow here, its minerjones.

Can you stop spamming? If you would like to chat go to some chatrooms, this is for business which you clearly cant comprehend. Its not for underprivileged children trying to get everything cheap. And why do you even make offers if I wrote my price for 1 piece or all 8? If you cant afford dont even bother starting sister. Ever heard of SebastianJu? His escrow held over 4800 Bitcoins and he doesnt charge.. just stop gurl you are making fun of yourself..
Rambotnic

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:40:15 PM

Ladyboy, i can afford everything at his real price, and none will pay your stupid price.
I can post anywhere i want and i posted proofs for my statements that your shit is overpriced.
Cry now and pray some retard on ebay to buy it.
From here, you will get zero at that price.
I highly doubt Sebastian will waste time for free dealing with jerks like you.
hegubogeva

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:56:48 PM

I would like to sell 8 of those units. They were purchased in March 2018 and been in use very little, mostly for transferring work documents and projects.

I also give everything that comes with them (cables, boxes, etc...). They are in perfect condition since they are just placed on the shelf all the time.

Asking for 210 EUR + shipping per piece. Shipping from Slovenia. Can offer a little discount if buying all 8 units.

hi. ship to czech? i am from lucko we were together in the group buy for avalons but i forgot my old account.

if you can send to cz i would buy 5. can pay in ltc if its ok.
Two4D2 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:56:54 PM

hi. ship to czech? i am from lucko we were together in the group buy for avalons but i forgot my old account.

if you can send to cz i would buy 5. can pay in ltc if its ok.

Hey, sorry for a late reply I remember you, I am still working with Lucko Smiley

Sure I send anywhere in EU, will PM you all the details.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: