Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Starnodes] [STR] POW + POS + MASTERNODE / QUARK ALGO / SALE / HIGH ROI%  (Read 1225 times)
Skyranger737

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:52:44 AM

Maybe can be a great projectm but need a hard work.

Need a great website, exchange and more info

The ann need much more info
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:20:25 PM

Changing the ticker of the coin might be worthwhile to avoid confusion as its the same as another coin that is on exchanges.
What kind of coin are you talking about? What could be the confusion? Can I explain more? I would not like to confuse and buy instead of this promising coin some sort of shieldcoin ...
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:59:22 PM

I understand that Dash code was taken as the basis for code STR, right? I would like to know why the developers chose Dash? Most projects now use PIVX code.
vuuker (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:36:29 PM

I understand that Dash code was taken as the basis for code STR, right? I would like to know why the developers chose Dash? Most projects now use PIVX code.

All copyright here:

// Copyright (c) 2010 Satoshi Nakamoto
// Copyright (c) 2009-2014 The Bitcoin developers
// Copyright (c) 2014-2015 The Dash developers
// Copyright (c) 2015-2017 The PIVX developers
// Copyright (c) 2018 LightPayCoin developers
// Copyright (c) 2019 The Starnodes developers

But the main code is Dash
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:15:53 PM

This coin won't go anywhere, have seen multiple projects with the same structure, a QUARK masternode/pos coin with a certain emission structure, promising return on the masternode so is justifiable to sell them expensive. It hits one or two exchanges, it gets pumped and subsequently dumped dying within a few months. This happens ALL the time with new coins that don't have any type of innovation. I've seen it happening, it has happened to me so I hope any newcomers don't make the mistake in putting hopes in a random new project whether mining or investing because there's already tons of alts that are worth investing and are at their lowest right now.
cryptopool.builders
Copper Member

Activity: 344

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 04:15:23 AM

Come and mine Starnodes on https://thepool.life

-a quark -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:8562 -u WALLET -p c=STR

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.
  • 1% mining fee on all coins that we offer.
  • Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.0125.
  • Multi server configuration running on dedicated hardware.
  • All ports NiceHash compatible.
  • Dedicated support staff.
  • Join our Discord Channel!

thepool.life is giving away 0.1 BTC for the month of February! See our site for details!
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:31:22 AM

All copyright here:

// Copyright (c) 2010 Satoshi Nakamoto
// Copyright (c) 2009-2014 The Bitcoin developers
// Copyright (c) 2014-2015 The Dash developers
// Copyright (c) 2015-2017 The PIVX developers
// Copyright (c) 2018 LightPayCoin developers
// Copyright (c) 2019 The Starnodes developers

But the main code is Dash
What kind of project LightPayCoin. I see you used part of the code of this project ... all projects are known to me except LightPayCoin.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:34:31 PM

This coin won't go anywhere, have seen multiple projects with the same structure, a QUARK masternode/pos coin with a certain emission structure, promising return on the masternode so is justifiable to sell them expensive. It hits one or two exchanges, it gets pumped and subsequently dumped dying within a few months. This happens ALL the time with new coins that don't have any type of innovation. I've seen it happening, it has happened to me so I hope any newcomers don't make the mistake in putting hopes in a random new project whether mining or investing because there's already tons of alts that are worth investing and are at their lowest right now.
Any coin is doomed to oblivion if neither the team nor the community will develop the project. And it is not important that the coin itself is devoid of any innovations, the main thing is that the project itself develops and the team plans are implemented.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 05:04:29 PM

Any coin is doomed to oblivion if neither the team nor the community will develop the project. And it is not important that the coin itself is devoid of any innovations, the main thing is that the project itself develops and the team plans are implemented.

This is not true. I'm part of coins where the team is devoted to work in the project, the community is involved, yet there's no public interest in the coin. What really matters is supply and demand and without demand, any project will fail. Most altcoin communities are formed by investors/speculators not users that generate demand.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:37:01 AM

This is not true. I'm part of coins where the team is devoted to work in the project, the community is involved, yet there's no public interest in the coin. What really matters is supply and demand and without demand, any project will fail. Most altcoin communities are formed by investors/speculators not users that generate demand.
It seems to me that for the full development of the project it is always necessary to find the very balance between marketing and technology, between the interests of the team and investors, and so on ... Then the project will be successful!
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:34:22 AM

The Starnodes project plans indicate the creation of a web wallet. I would like to know when approximately it will be done. Thanks!
microg

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:51:47 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2019, 02:08:22 PM by microg

STARNODE POOL

https://nosuchpool.cloud

Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://nosuchpool.cloud:4033 -u wallet -p c=STR

fee : 0,3%

No registration required

Payouts: every 1 hour
cryptopool.builders
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 05:06:31 PM

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.

thepool.life is giving away 0.1 BTC for the month of February! See our site for details!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:34:56 AM

STARNODE POOL

https://nosuchpool.cloud

Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://nosuchpool.cloud:4033 -u wallet -p c=STR

fee : 0,3%

No registration required

Payouts: every 1 hour
I am glad that the project is developing. Developers do not sit without work and constantly improve and develop their Starnodes project. It is very good!
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:02:41 PM

What is the main purpose of creating this Starnodes project? What are the goals and objectives set by the developers creating this Starnodes project?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:28:55 PM

I see charity is becoming a trend. This is not the first project with such ideas that comes to my eyes. I wonder what will come of it.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:52:35 PM

I see charity is becoming a trend. This is not the first project with such ideas that comes to my eyes. I wonder what will come of it.
How is charity and blockchain related? You say that you know other projects working in this area? Can you name names out?
cryptopool.builders
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 10:40:48 PM

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:40:26 AM

How is charity and blockchain related? You say that you know other projects working in this area? Can you name names out?
I will not write here the name of the competitors, not to be considered advertising. I sent you a private message.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:00:54 PM

What problems does this Starnodes coin solve? For what purpose was it created by developers?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: