Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: could this be the best week for litecoin  (Read 437 times)
Goodvalony (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:26:11 AM

IF we all notice, there was a major break tru this week with the crypo market. the major cryptocurrencies made a bullish bias after establishing a  new short term uptrend this week. currently it looks like ripple remains the only top coin yet to make a serious move.
The major leading coin is litecoin. this coin recorded a swipe move within two weeks from 32usd to 50 usd. a huge break out. as the LTC is overbought due to its recent gains, do we think we will continue this bullish trend with litecoin are we will expect the bears soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 03:21:49 AM

IF we all notice, there was a major break tru this week with the crypo market. the major cryptocurrencies made a bullish bias after establishing a  new short term uptrend this week. currently it looks like ripple remains the only top coin yet to make a serious move.
The major leading coin is litecoin. this coin recorded a swipe move within two weeks from 32usd to 50 usd. a huge break out. as the LTC is overbought due to its recent gains, do we think we will continue this bullish trend with litecoin are we will expect the bears soon.

Current price is around 50$ and last spike on price is caused by same reason why other cryptos painted to green color. Honestly, i can't see find any good reason behind the timing of this pump. In my opinion this small increase in prices is not proper impulse that can fire the bull rocket.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:43:01 AM

Some gems like CHX/LTO/QNT is performing very well in this bear market. I don't know about LTC but last time I checked it surges in prices after they announce MimbleWimble support iirc. The volume is still low, the majority still believe the bear is not over (but honestly it's like the first wave in the bull run where everyone thinks this is a bull trap). It's difficult to know where LTC or other coins will go, so better manage your profits well. I'll exit my investments after I made 2x (50%) and then left the rest to make more profits.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:03:49 AM

If I remember correctly, Litecoin started its rise a little bit earlier than Bitcoin. I believe, it was due to a combination of positive news and the above mentioned technical improvements. Still, the overall behavior is in line with the newly established short term uptrend. If bitcoin continues to rise, litecoin will follow. In the long run, the halving of the mining price for LTC is coming sooner than the corresponding halving for BTC. I'm eager to see how this will play out when it comes to LTC price vs BTC price. It should have an effect, but how much of an effect that will be, remains to be seen. 
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:05:58 PM

This is not a new thing, since 2017 this has been the trend, once bitcoin begins to gain a lot in price, other altcoin follow suit, ethereum grew from about $85 to $146, so it's not only ltc but most of the top altcoins will move to the top too, so i can say this is not just the week for ltc but the week for crypto. We can name it world crypto week LOL.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:45:17 PM

The spontaneous increase in litecoin is as a result of the green with bitcoin. I think basically, most top coins made a little push upwards. I expect a little correction though even if we are going to see another bull move.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:03:55 PM

Litecoin with other coins has been improving right now that because bitcoin has also pumping up. But we need to wait until it will back to normal and stable price.
it is true because the altcoin is very good and fast also to increase the price. so we all have to wait until the price of litecoin and all crypto returns are stable

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:23:28 PM

The spontaneous increase in litecoin is as a result of the green with bitcoin. I think basically, most top coins made a little push upwards. I expect a little correction though even if we are going to see another bull move.
You can truly see it in the chart that the price of litecoin are now start to increase. If you see the market not only litecoin keeps on increasing but also other cryptocurrencies. If the uprising price keeps in the end of this month we might see a bull run where all cryptocurrencies will spike to the moon.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:34:34 PM

Generally at this point the market is making some reset and correction. If the correction did not last for long I think the bullish trend will continue but if it last towards the weekend then bitcoin,  ethereum and litecoin maybe in bear condition again.  Litecoin has seriously makes some gains and profits for the past three days and for those that were able to buy and hold till now I think the have made around 80% profits and those people may like to take profits at the moment. If they are taking profits there is no way litecoin will not fall in price.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:51:14 PM

It's 48$ now, so not so good for LTC Actually I think all crypto is dependent on BTC. If btc rise most of the time all other coin goes up and IF btc falls same happens with all others. I really think LTC is too much dependent and not so worthy coin for investing.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:28:16 PM

It's 48$ now, so not so good for LTC Actually I think all crypto is dependent on BTC. If btc rise most of the time all other coin goes up and IF btc falls same happens with all others. I really think LTC is too much dependent and not so worthy coin for investing.

It's $45 now, definitely all trading pairs are based on bitcoin so when bitcoin price jumps the rest of them go up as well.

Just like what we have seen in the last week or so, the price even jump as high as $4200 but look at where the price is right now, $3900 again and it's going to be hard to break the $4k barrier. I thought it's going to be a sustainable run, but sadly, I was wrong. So be prepared for another price decrease including LTC as the price now is just above $45.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:33:49 PM

Looks like ETH is having more growth than other top 10 market cap valued coins so LTC is just silent for now and it is more or like have similar movement as bitcoin so nothing to talk about litecoin here.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:24:53 PM

Almost all the coins are doing very well and I think litecoin has crossed some level that we did not expect it.  It many people are saying will litecoin  cross $53 this year but we can see that has happened and we are hopeful that litecoin cross above $100  before end of the year.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:50:29 PM

yes you are right but comparison is always not important for the cryptocurrency because don't judge that today value if the future will totally different then our prediction will not going to write at that moment so wait for sometime before investment will be useful.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:51:30 PM

Well the current state of the market is purging so I highly doubt it will be the best week for litecoin. Look for a steady run up that has no chill.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:24:05 PM

In the last weeks the whole market was green and even though litecoin price increased more than other coins in the top 10 I still think we are yet to see a bull market. The price of all coins was up to 5 times bigger in 2017 so there is a long way until there and I don't think we are going to see that again very soon
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:26:54 AM

as anticipated before lite coin will pick up by their recent lightening fast update and new tie-ups lite coin is still have potential price growth in the coming months
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:04:45 PM

The price of LTC still around 45$ to 50$ .Its really we have see a good break last few weeks .LTC is a top ranked coin of crypto and i think it has a great future .Its on overbought position and we are a watching a bit dump, I think the crypto market will keep moving up and LTC will touch ATH level within this year .So i can suggest anyone to invest on LTC.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:07:25 PM

Well the current state of the market is purging so I highly doubt it will be the best week for litecoin. Look for a steady run up that has no chill.

I found almost 3.63% price drop of Litecoin. Value of USD is $45 Something. When its pumping its going so slowly. So we Don't know about the best week. But one more talk, that is Litecoin is a very potential coin. Near future Litecoin has a chance to price rise.       

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:49:27 PM

this was once again proof that litecoin is mainly following bitcoin and as bitcoin rises it can start having a better time rising but mostly it follows bitcoin not anything else.
there are of course rare cases that litecoin sees pumps because it is still an altcoin and in those cases it can go on its own like when it has a halving coming or something like that which can help its pump. otherwise it will need bitcoin to rise first before it follows.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: