Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need DT and Community opinion/advise on the HyperQuant Bounty Campaign  (Read 294 times)
Weezenhofnar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 502
Merit: 63

3JGWcqUePDp5LqRNkTHuxcq8AX9iqu1HFz

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:53:56 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 11:04:14 AM by Weezenhofnar

The HyperQuant Bounty Campaign Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4268680.0

The HyperQuant ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2104362.0

TG: https://t.me/hyperquant  --------------------  TG Bounty: https://t.me/HyperQuant_Bounty

HyperQuant Medium: https://medium.com/hyperquant (Where all the Bounty Campaign distribution dates were announced, but never paid)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys...

So, this Bounty Campaign has started on  the 25 May 2018 and lasted to the beginning of the Pre-Sale, on 12th of August 2018.

As a standard bounty campaign, the original distribution date of the bounty tokens would have been 60 days after the end of the ICO.

-> after the end of the ICO, the HyperQuant team decided, instead of the 60 days waiting period for the Bounty payments , that they would postpone it to February 2019. This was released on this Medium article. With the listing of the Token on new exchanges the HyperQuant team decide to create new trading bounty bonus to the highest volume traders on the new exchanges, and join this new distribution Bonus Tokens to the old Bounty Tokens, but none were yet delivered.

After the Bounty Token distribution being delayed, every time Bounty Hunters ask the HyperQuant Bounty manager about a new date, his answer is always the same, "it will be during bonus part", without providing a specific date.

This thread is not created with the goal of making an Scam accusation to the Hyper Quant Team/Project, but to give them an opportunity to explain them self about this awkward payment delay and to inform DT members and community of the high level of frustration created by HyperQuant team to all the Bounty participants on their campaign.
Advises and opinions are more than welcome.

I hope more members of the HyperQuant Bounty can join the thread and share here their experience.

I also invite the HyperQuant Team/Bounty Managers to join the discussion: zugvogel21 and from TG (@Smrtguy and @IrinaSedova).

-----------------------

thx for your time.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoDuckDunk

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:50:43 AM

The HyperQuant Bounty Campaign Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4268680.0

The HyperQuant Bounty Campaign Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2104362.0

TG: https://t.me/hyperquant  --------------------  TG Bounty: https://t.me/HyperQuant_Bounty

HyperQuant Medium: https://medium.com/hyperquant (Where all the Bounty Campaign distribution dates were announced, but never paid)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys...

So, this Bounty Campaign has started on  the 25 May 2018 and lasted to the beginning of the Pre-Sale, on 12th of August 2018.

As a standard bounty campaign, the original distribution date of the bounty tokens would have been 60 days after the end of the ICO.

-> after the end of the ICO, the HyperQuant team decided, instead of the 60 days waiting period for the Bounty payments , that they would postpone it to February 2019. This was released on this Medium article. With the listing of the Token on new exchanges the HyperQuant team decide to create new trading bounty bonus to the highest volume traders on the new exchanges, and join this new distribution Bonus Tokens to the old Bounty Tokens, but none were yet delivered.

After the Bounty Token distribution being delayed, every time Bounty Hunters ask the HyperQuant Bounty manager about a new date, his answer is always the same, "it will be during bonus part", without providing a specific date.

This thread is not created with the goal of making an Scam accusation to the Hyper Quant Team/Project, but to give them an opportunity to explain them self about this awkward payment delay and to inform DT members and community of the high level of frustration created by HyperQuant team to all the Bounty participants on their campaign.

I hope more members of the HyperQuant Bounty can join the thread and share here their experience.

I also invite the HyperQuant Team/Bounty Managers to join the discussion: zugvogel21 and from TG (@Smrtguy and @IrinaSedova).

-----------------------

thx for your time.  Grin

hey bro, what's that?
I'm also waiting for the tokens
according to the post they should distribute bounty tokens THIS month - https://medium.com/hyperquant/token-distribution-event-b44e5df59983
keep calm
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6366

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:22:56 AM

is the 60 days period really a standard or did the campaign manager actually did promise to send the tokens 60 days after ICO's end?

i don't really know how these bounty stuff work to say the least, but if he they are obligated to send the tokens on x date and they have not done so yet, then that might deserve a tag at least.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zugvogel21

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 12:59:21 PM

The HyperQuant ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2104362.0

Hey guys...

-----------------------

thx for your time.  Grin

Hello!

CryptoDuckDunk's reply above is correct. Please check the article on Medium carefully.
The tokens will be distributed till the end of Fedruary.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Weezenhofnar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 01:04:12 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 01:19:50 PM by Weezenhofnar

hey bro, what's that?

hey back to you (Bro??), even if we never talked before.... how has exactly a Newbie member participated on this Bounty Campaign??
and why cant i find your name in any Bounty spreadsheet??

is the 60 days period really a standard or did the campaign manager actually did promise to send the tokens 60 days after ICO's end?

On the original Bounty Campaign Thread was stated 60 days after the ICOs end. But of course the Bounty Thread was updated several times since May and that info is long gone. I tried to find a quote from the original bounty thread, but I cant find any.

But I found this:

At the end of ICO we will distribute tokens proportionally to your bounty stakes in each category. Outstanding contributions could be noted by additional stakes allocations.

and this:

We will award your activity on our Telegram group with Hyperquant tokens. We allocated 160000 HQT tokens to our Telegram Bounty program. The program will run from 13 July 2018 until the end of the Public Token Sale.
The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Public Token Sale.

(............)

invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:56:16 PM

I have not seen this type of bounty project before. They collected their hardcap target and then they have delayed their TDE and the spreadsheet managing guys only just completed spreadsheets with stakes and it's been done after almost 5 months! Semyon said bounty distribution would be right after they hit the hard cap.

But then after almost 5 months of saying that he wrote in his Medium post that bounty distribution would be after stage 3 of bonus distribution. Why are they hanging us around like that? If they say we will get bounty rewards after 5 months or 6 then we can wait knowing we are going to get paid and there's nothing wrong with that. But this drama by them since the end of the ICO is so frustrating. I wonder whether their telegram participants also got their rewards in 30 days after the completion of the ICO or not! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4665325.0

If they are too protected about their tokens then why not pay us in Bitcoin or Ethereum. This ridiculous behavior of harassing bounty hunters has to be stopped.

hey bro, what's that?
according to the post they should distribute bounty tokens THIS month - https://medium.com/hyperquant/token-distribution-event-b44e5df59983
keep calm

So you created your account on 31st of October 2018 and with Newbie rank you still joined in their bounty? Oh btw that bounty ended on 12th of August 2018. Couldn't find your name on the bounty sheets and beside that I think you have been exposed as an alt-account user!

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 02:32:18 PM

Hello!

CryptoDuckDunk's reply above is correct. Please check the article on Medium carefully.
Why you didn't update your bounty thread regarding token distribution? You should update your main thread about it. Update on medium isn't enough in my opinion. If team didn't distribute end of February then may be you will get tag. That's your responsibility to convince bounty hunters.

Hunters should wait end of this month since there no much time remain. Let's wait till end of this month then we could discuss again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:21:35 PM

The bounty has ended at once when the hard cap was almost reached, during the pre-sale period and the there was no
main sale campaign at all. The HQ team was quite transparent with the distribution as they communicated the delayed
distribution method  in tranches on different channels and  they were accessible on their telegram all the time and responding.
What they were not accurate it was the stake calculation as the spreadsheets are still not final with stakes and tokens.
The team has explained that there is enough time left until distribution to finish the calculation.
When I saw that they are finally working on the bounty spreadsheet I had some complaint and the team corrected it and solved
my issue even if it was almost half a year after the bounty has finished.
In the meantime the HQT was listed on 5 exchanges and unfortunately it`s price has crashed drastically compared to
the ICO price and the hunters  has still not be awarded. The project still does not have working product so I was patient
as I do not need worthless tokens, rather get them when the project will be established. I still see HQT as a promising
project as their team is very active and I believe they will fulfill all their promises from WP and their roadmap.

mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6366

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:29:25 PM

where did the bounty hunters find your campaign? was it on Medium? if not then why should  they check it there? you are using this forum to advertise your ICO then you should respect it's members, nobody is obligated to follow your news on any other platform, it's your responsibility to inform bitcointalk members.

also , modification of distribution date is not an "ok" thing, have you actually stated that you will distribute the tokens 60 days after the end of ICO?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:22:20 PM

This whole campaign has left me in a sour mood. On one side I'm happy to receive my own reward after 7 months of the finishing of the ICO. On the other hand, witnessing the team blatantly SCAMMING (by the looks of it for now) signature participants around 128 Ethereum worth of HQT (ICO rate). The team in the very last second of making the distribution of rewards, has reduced the final reward amount for Signature participants without even talking to them because they just found out a huge amount of non active users and "Unscrupulous" users joined in their campaign. Is this even be a justified reason/excuse for them to make? After delaying payments for months now this is totally unjust.

HyperQuant reserves the right to modify the terms of the campaign including but not limiting to the percentage of bounty channels allocation.

If they wrote "Rewards will be reduced if X campaign gets less than X numbers of participants" then we would agree with them. But they did not and their statement can be interpreted in a few ways and because of their bounty manager's mistake during the campaign and a few scammers, the team is denying the rightful amount of payment to those who deserve.

HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4316

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:12:56 PM

HyperQuant reserves the right to modify the terms of the campaign including but not limiting to the percentage of bounty channels allocation.
If they wrote "Rewards will be reduced if X campaign gets less than X numbers of participants" then we would agree with them. But they did not and their statement can be interpreted in a few ways and because of their bounty manager's mistake during the campaign and a few scammers, the team is denying the rightful amount of payment to those who deserve.

There is basically one way to interpret their statement... here, I will translate into plain english: "We can do whatever we like"

That is the exact meaning of "HyperQuant reserves the right to modify the terms of the campaign". If this statement was posted on their original announcement, then all users who signed up, did so accepting the fact that the team could basically change the campaign in any way they wanted. If that clause was added later, then that would be unacceptable.

Is that ethical? Not in my opinion... am I surprised? Not really...

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 06:16:59 AM

I've seen something like this a lot. It's really frustrating to see that those projects can't stick to their own words. Sometimes ICO got prolonged for months, with the spreadsheet not being updated regularly and then distribution happened 8 months later. Must be frustrating as hell for participants.

Next time don't join any campaign like this unless you're prepared to wait for your tokens for years (if they ever send it to you). This kind of rule is what makes me think they just use you for free marketing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Weezenhofnar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 08:56:22 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2019, 09:18:02 AM by Weezenhofnar

yes the result of this Bounty distribution brought up even more frustration to some of the Bounty Participants. After waiting since September for the Token payments and constantly delay of the distribution date, Hunters didn t got proper payments.

On the Translation and Signature Campaign the Token allocation were reduce to more than 50% with any previous announcement. Yes "they reserve the rights", Yes "they can change the rules any moment" and Yes "they can do what the fuc# they want".

While I was checking the HyperQuant official ANN Thread, I came across with some particular shady posts. This posts look seriously been made by a Thread Bump Team or members working to the HyperQuant with alts and sock puppet accounts, (or even them self).

posts like this:

Please Note that the user saeeds255 was already tagged for "11 more Account connected"
(the first pages of the Thread are full of this kind of posts)

On this thread (above) we can see the previous post:

hey bro, what's that?
keep calm

clearilly one more sock puppet..

I just hope any DT member could check this thread and take there own conclusion.
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4316

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:19:36 PM

Looking at the "medium" post (posted back on November 17 2018)... they said they'd be distributing tokens this month following the end of Stage 3:
Stage 4 Tokens for institutional investors, bonus tokens and bounty rewards (Right after the 3rd round)

Stage 3 is listed as: "Stage 3 (20/01/2019–03/02/2019)", yet the "12th week" is listed as "(until 10/02/2019)"
Stage 3 (20/01/2019–03/02/2019)

9th week (until 20/01/2019) — 5 million HQT tokens;
10th week (until 27/01/2019) — 5 million HQT tokens;
11th week (until 03/02/2019) — 5 million HQT tokens.
12th week (until 10/02/2019) — 6 million HQT tokens.

So, the campaign payments should have been happening since 10th Feb. I've randomly checked a couple of addresses listed on the various Bounty spreadsheets (including the OPs ETH Address)... and they seem to be receiving HQT tokens (as per the spreadsheets) over the last few days.

While it is somewhat coincidental that these payments started AFTER this thread was created, honestly, this just looks like a relatively poorly managed campaign and distribution. Communication with the participants should have been a little better than just editing the campaign post with "BOUNTY IS OVER! DISTRIBUTION DATE WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING TDE(TOKEN DISTRIBUTION EVENT)".

Still, at least the tokens got distributed in the end... a lot of these projects end up dying or just being outright scams.

OP, you might as well lock this thread now (click the "lock topic" link in the bottom left corner.)

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:47:43 AM

There were problems with getting tokens for bounty ... The manager Irina helped me a lot. In the process of solving the problem at all stages, I signaled about all the events) at first I see such a responsible person in the bounty area! @IrinaSedova
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: