Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to prevent fraud?  (Read 3155 times)
mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:29:48 AM

for now, be careful and careful to choose the ICO project to be used as an investment place, because most ICOs are now deceptive. so don't ever choose a strange project
maybe by checking the ICO organizers, if all there is no suspicion then we can enter but if there is something suspicious we should not have to follow, doing several searches first before entering it is far more recommended than we go straight in because of interesting ads, such as offering multiple benefits and with little capital. first consultation with the authorities is an efficient and more targeted way so that we avoid potential large losses.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:55:38 AM

for now, be careful and careful to choose the ICO project to be used as an investment place, because most ICOs are now deceptive. so don't ever choose a strange project
maybe by checking the ICO organizers, if all there is no suspicion then we can enter but if there is something suspicious we should not have to follow, doing several searches first before entering it is far more recommended than we go straight in because of interesting ads, such as offering multiple benefits and with little capital. first consultation with the authorities is an efficient and more targeted way so that we avoid potential large losses.
Now the ico project to be able to distinguish which one is genuine and also fake is very difficult even what we think is fraud can actually be successful. that's a pretty good thing in my opinion,

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:55:25 AM

it's hard to predict good ico. but I think as a reference, a good team will certainly choose good ico. by looking at the biography of each team, of course we can see the history of the projects they have worked on

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:15:20 AM

it's hard to predict good ico. but I think as a reference, a good team will certainly choose good ico. by looking at the biography of each team, of course we can see the history of the projects they have worked on
For me, ICO is only good when the current coins being traded is not cheap, for now there's plenty of cheap coins that anytime could pump.
So what's the sense of investing in ICO, the risk is high and most ICOs are scam, you choose to reduce the risk by putting your money instead on coins that are already available in the market.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:43:06 AM

The situation is really complex than it seems.I have realised that sometimes it is still not easy to identify  scam projects after doing your own background research. Fraudsters are becoming more intelligent and meticulous in their dealings lately. Interestingly enough you may assume that a project is a scam meanwhile it is genuine in reality.
Fraud in ICO projects and hacking in cryptocurrency in general are now very big problems for users of cryptocurrency. If fraud in the ICO is still possible to significantly reduce, for example, regulation of this type of activity by states, then the problem of hacking in cryptocurrency will only worsen over time. This can be a big problem in the future for inexperienced users of cryptocurrency and a factor in reducing the level of distribution of cryptocurrency in the world.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:30:11 AM

we have to record all their activities from the start, because we have proof if they commit fraud. don't forget not to transfer to people you don't know before and not related to the project at all. avoid phishing sites. do not be tempted by a little depot but promise with very large profits, maybe they just want to cheat you. do not hesitate to ask the development team before investing or joining, if they answer in a hesitant tone, they must be lying.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:23:17 AM

Now the ico project to be able to distinguish which one is genuine and also fake is very difficult even what we think is fraud can actually be successful. that's a pretty good thing in my opinion,
If you have done various ways to research an ICO and end up with a scam. of course the risks in ICO investment are greater because
you are getting harder to know which are trusted ICO and ICO scam. Is it that difficult now to choose potential ICO?
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:24:20 AM

Internet open spaces is a huge field for fraudsters who will use different methods to deceive you,
when choosing ICO you need to be as careful as possible, and study it very carefully, paying attention to all the little things.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:49:09 AM

Internet open spaces is a huge field for fraudsters who will use different methods to deceive you,
when choosing ICO you need to be as careful as possible, and study it very carefully, paying attention to all the little things.
as far as I know, sometimes many people use escrow to prevent fraud. the third person must be from a trusted place. nowadays, I see a lot of this on social media, even in the crypto world.
The ICO is currently not escrow, in contrast to the IEO model that there is indeed an intermediary from the exchange that may also be escrow so that investors can trust the funds of those who are not escaped

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:11:29 PM

To prevent fraud ensure you do not be in a hurry to invest, invest base on detailed research about the project whithpaper,  the team involve and there past track record, checkout how realistic the amount they want to raise and the bonus, research before you invest.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:14:44 PM

I believe ICO is not a fraud maker, the reason why there are so many ICO's that are scams and shady people and so forth is not the fault of ICO its the humanity. Ever since humans existed we have tried to find ways to make our lives better not caring if it would make others lives worse. In the end we are all humans and the easier we make money the better, yeah some of us try to do it legally, most of us try to do it legally but we all try to find legal and easy ways to make money as well.

So, when it comes down to ICO and how to make super fast money than yeah we can't really blame them. I never created any ICO and got funding but honestly if I did that I wouldn't scam people but I would always try to keep my own ambitions higher than other peoples like investors and traders.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:32:23 PM

I believe ICO is not a fraud maker, the reason why there are so many ICO's that are scams and shady people and so forth is not the fault of ICO its the humanity. Ever since humans existed we have tried to find ways to make our lives better not caring if it would make others lives worse. In the end we are all humans and the easier we make money the better, yeah some of us try to do it legally, most of us try to do it legally but we all try to find legal and easy ways to make money as well.

So, when it comes down to ICO and how to make super fast money than yeah we can't really blame them. I never created any ICO and got funding but honestly if I did that I wouldn't scam people but I would always try to keep my own ambitions higher than other peoples like investors and traders.
It is true that an ICO project cannot be blamed for fraud. But, what about people who have the heart to commit fraud by creating an ICO project? Because basically an ICO project is created with a vision and mission that has the potential to overcome problems during the present conditions. We only blame those who misuse an ICO project for fraudulent acts, not the project. This is normal right?
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 09:48:37 PM

If you have done various ways to research an ICO and end up with a scam. of course the risks in ICO investment are greater because
you are getting harder to know which are trusted ICO and ICO scam. Is it that difficult now to choose potential ICO?

Please note that, It is not only scam ICOs that makes it a more riskier form of investment, because not all ICO's will reach the hard cap or even the soft cap and not all ICOs will be succesful regardless of how legit it was. Theres always a risk of failed investment than just being a scammed investment. So, I guess investing in ICOs nowaday isnt ideal for everyone anymore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 09:58:37 PM

It is true that an ICO project cannot be blamed for fraud. But, what about people who have the heart to commit fraud by creating an ICO project? Because basically an ICO project is created with a vision and mission that has the potential to overcome problems during the present conditions. We only blame those who misuse an ICO project for fraudulent acts, not the project. This is normal right?

This is the reason why ICO needs to be regulated.  For investors protection, any fund raising must be approved by the government office to at least minimize the risk involve in investing in an ICO.  Cryptocurrency isn't anonymous anymore so I guess there is no harm in implementing licensed/registered ICO.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:05:54 PM

we have to record all their activities from the start, because we have proof if they commit fraud. don't forget not to transfer to people you don't know before and not related to the project at all. avoid phishing sites. do not be tempted by a little depot but promise with very large profits, maybe they just want to cheat you. do not hesitate to ask the development team before investing or joining, if they answer in a hesitant tone, they must be lying.
Just recording their activities won't help us determine if the project is going to be a scam or not. Look out there, there are hundreds of project that had good activity and baam.. all of a sudden they disappeared. It's not that difficult to create fake activities and trick people into believing the project is active. Same goes with talking to the development team. They are well trained to bluff their answer. All you have to do is follow your own intuition.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:17:51 PM

In this topic we need a financial specialist, he/she is the only one who ios able to give a straight answer regarding the measures to take for preventing fraud.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:26:07 PM

My opinion is that we have to be more careful if we want to invest in Crypto, because so many fraudsters keep lurking on us. So for prevention you must be careful and continue to do research on a project so that nothing bad happens.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:33:11 AM

If you want to prevent a fraud you need to be specialized for that. How you do that is by learning everything you can about frauds. It`s impossible to
do that, scammers invent new ways everyday. To be up to date with scams and frauds you need to be in some crime organization.
   Avoid frauds by researching about project creators, their idea. There is no guarantees that you will avoid fraud even if you take all necessary steps, we
risk a lot, but sometimes we get very high rewards for that risk.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:31:37 AM

Sometimes we feel confident that the project that is being followed will be successful but in fact do fraud too. Determining which is safe and not is sometimes difficult that only we do is just remain patient if you face it. This Praud can come anytime without us even realizing it. Investment in crypto carries a risk as well as investing in an ICO project.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
ehmeelii

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:47:39 PM

To prevent fraudulent activities, you should never provide any credit card information such as credit card details.You should also be careful on checking emails because fraud expert can send spam emails vigilantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: