Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we be expecting a bull run?  (Read 1095 times)
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:13:00 PM

I do not believe that such a smooth price increase will lead us to bullrun. Because this is repeated very often but alas, we do not see anything except the constant promises of developers and participants of this forum that cryptocurrency will succeed in the future. The price has risen but in a couple of days we will return to the standard cost of our cryptocurrency. Over the past day, the entire cryptocurrency has decreased in price and moved back. Bitcoin reached 4000 dollars and then fell again... As the this all is unreliable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:18:34 PM

I am afraid that I have missed the opportunity to buy low cryptocurrencies again. It is not the best strategy to waiting for the bottom.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:23:58 PM

I am afraid that I have missed the opportunity to buy low cryptocurrencies again. It is not the best strategy to waiting for the bottom.

It doesn't matter if you missed the lowest price. There's a lot of opportunity in the horizon. For me it's better to buy during bull market instead of buying it in the lowest price, let's say for bitcoin last November.

So imagine your money sleeping in your wallet for two months without any profit. I would imagine having that money that you bought be used for other things, and then go full blast on a bull market and see your money grows overtime, just saying.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:24:27 PM

I do not believe that such a smooth price increase will lead us to bullrun. Because this is repeated very often but alas, we do not see anything except the constant promises of developers and participants of this forum that cryptocurrency will succeed in the future. The price has risen but in a couple of days we will return to the standard cost of our cryptocurrency. Over the past day, the entire cryptocurrency has decreased in price and moved back. Bitcoin reached 4000 dollars and then fell again... As the this all is unreliable.

That's your owned interpretation , there's a significant with this price increase, it can attract new investors and lead businesses to start reviewing this chain and consider the possibility of  adopting the system, you may see that very optimistic but in the long run it will happen, we all witnessed what happened last 2017, and it can repeat itself or much higher.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:39:52 PM

What do we expect from this sudden moon, is it a half moon or are we finally leaving the bear market?
This would be just a regular increase on the crypto value. I think this is a normal occurrence that the price of coins fluctuating.
Big or small the change, we should keep watching on.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:56:28 PM

What do we expect from this sudden moon, is it a half moon or are we finally leaving the bear market?
If that really happen, what i expect would be to have the coins value increase so that everyone will be happy if the bull run happened during the pull on this market condition.

Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 04:09:16 PM

we must be sure that the market will sooner or later recover, and we have to wait, and don't guess what will happen in the future. the problem is what happens in the future that we cannot know.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:12:12 PM

To my regret, not everything is so simple. The market reddened again. And now it seems to me the moon is artificial. I think in the spring it will become clear where we are going. Now we all need to closely monitor the market.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:38:18 PM

To my regret, not everything is so simple. The market reddened again. And now it seems to me the moon is artificial. I think in the spring it will become clear where we are going. Now we all need to closely monitor the market.
I very much hope that the prices of my assets will go up, because I believe in the impact of prices on Bitcoin and ethereum on the entire cryptocurrency market. Based on this, I daily monitor information of the cryptocurrency market, in the hope of seeing the results of interest to me.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:43:00 PM

No, for me it does not look like a new bull run. It would be nice if there was a new bull run, but we'll have to wait that longer. We should stop thinking about a bull run when the market has a few good days.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:47:08 PM

Try not to hope to much yet nothing is unimaginable we trust that this year was have a bull kept running as should be obvious the market was ascending so it implies all coins was recuperating the cost even bitcoin that some of ICO projects was basing on the bitcoin esteem. We are trusting that bull run going to happen again simply like previously.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:55:07 PM

You are quite right saying the half moon because nowadays we can see the result on the crypto market. I am not sure that we will finaly leave completely the bear market. Not in the nearest future at least.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:00:13 PM

Checking the market price it seems the increase in price has gone the opposite direction
Its best we all stop getting our hopes up any time the market experiences an increase
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:22:47 PM

You can hope as long as it's still within the limits of reasonableness, let the market run properly and most importantly set your patience.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:53:09 PM

I'm really looking forward to the bull run. Everyone is tired of this prolonged fall. I think this year we will finally see it.  Smiley
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:45:58 PM

I saw the market begin to recover gradually, price increases began to occur even though it seemed slow. It seems that at the end of 2019, there will be a surge in high price increases like what happened at the end of 2017, we must patiently wait until the end of this year, after that we will make a choice to stay or immediately leave crypto and switch to another investment that allows Get advantage.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:04:58 PM

Yes, we can expect a bull run. You know, market is unpredictable, but I bet soon we will have opportunity to increase our investments like 10-100x times.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:11:01 PM

We see that the market is slowly beginning to recover. I think that the bear market is leaving and soon we are see for changes. Probably by the end of the year.

Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:19:58 AM

We see that the market is slowly beginning to recover. I think that the bear market is leaving and soon we are see for changes. Probably by the end of the year.
just yesterday the price of bitcoin rose briefly and I thought it was a signal from the bull market that will occur this year but it seems that it's only a trap made by the popes because the price of bitcoin is currently falling again.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:01:40 AM

As the last 24 hours have shown, we are still in bear territory. Let's see how it plays out. If we can stay well above the December lows that marked the lowest price points since the drop began, then it is good and shows strength and the beginnings of a recovery. But it is too early to say right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: