Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we be expecting a bull run?  (Read 1095 times)
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:21:14 PM

hope the increase is not a problem because indeed what we want is an increase from the market to get better with so many people who have been wanting them for several months about the market increase

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 12:26:22 PM

Maybe.. we are already in a bull trend. A weak bull trend. Maybe the market recovers slowly with time... But I don't expect a high like begins of 2018. previously the market tried to recover twice. but failed. I don't have many hopes. but believes in it will recover.

I believe too that the market will recover, but I don't believe it will happen anytime soon. In my opinion, it is more likely to happen in 2020...
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:48:25 PM

What do we expect from this sudden moon, is it a half moon or are we finally leaving the bear market?
It just a half moon, the bear market has not ended because the bull is still sleep. but at least the current market is still better than on last month.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:19:56 PM

I still think we will see the start of a bull run this year. The 12 month charts do appear to show levelling off now, and the most recent attempt at a sell-off on Wednesday was ended pretty quickly. All good signs, but we're not quite there yet.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:03:42 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2019, 08:30:22 PM by Akoldi_ibk

I do think the bear will end this year - we may have already seen the worst with the December drop to 100b cap. Not sure we'll see new ATHs this year though.
The whole market of late is positive and at any moment we might break another new high. Sure, we might not see new ATHs this year as what the market needs is steady, more organic price increase.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:50:55 PM

What do we expect from this sudden moon, is it a half moon or are we finally leaving the bear market?

in my opinion never leave the market no matter what the circumstances. the problem is we never know how the market will happen. so what we think about is that we better survive and we certainly have to see the market how it moves.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:07:18 PM

Most crypto holders will be happy if it turns out the price of the coins they have, the price has risen above the price they bought before, even though the increase's only a few%, at least this didn't discourage them, instead triggering the enthusiasm of the user community when market conditions are in critical condition. Between yes and no, we will leave the bear market, even though finally he comes back to the crypto holder.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:38:03 PM

There's nothing wrong to expect about bull run because we want to have a great profits. But we know that hard to expect or hard to determine if bull run comes. No one knows what will be happen in the market so let's observe first what will be happen.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:50:46 PM

of course we have to expect a big increase in the immediate future so that we can take advantage of what we have been waiting for for the coins that we hold so far, but I think the market that has experienced good conditions suddenly only lasts a little while and this is just the beginning of growth but not yet completely abandoned the bear market. do not rush into the current situation to invest or sell it because the market will certainly be able to make deeper corrections again.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:55:30 AM

There's nothing wrong to expect about bull run because we want to have a great profits. But we know that hard to expect or hard to determine if bull run comes. No one knows what will be happen in the market so let's observe first what will be happen.
That's right, we have to remain optimistic because this market will not die.
The bull run is still fresh to us and we got hit but a big correction so I guess it's time to make this market lively again.

Bull run is the only answer to our problem and it will create another FOMO and will surely pump the price and will surpass its ATH.
Nothing is impossible here, even in a short period of time, it could still happen.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:03:57 AM

we have seen the market every day, but always the predictions that we make will never know. then how does this market work? how can we make the bull market predictions come? we must be prepared and alert, but we don't know when it will come.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:19:08 AM

Improvement is needed especially for now. With this increase, it will foster enthusiasm for bounty hunters and investors. Short-term trading I think will be more profitable. Everyone has dreamed that an increase in the market like what happened in 2017 can happen again.

Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:48:11 AM

Improvement is needed especially for now. With this increase, it will foster enthusiasm for bounty hunters and investors. Short-term trading I think will be more profitable. Everyone has dreamed that an increase in the market like what happened in 2017 can happen again.
Of course the improvement is necessary, but it will take a long time, the market is not even close to a bullish run, too weak yet, need stabilization and a powerful news background, and now silence in fact

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:51:50 AM

Of course almost everyone on the cryptocurrency market is expecting an increase in the market to be able to get a bigger price and also they can benefit from the increase
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:07:51 AM

Of course almost everyone on the cryptocurrency market is expecting an increase in the market to be able to get a bigger price and also they can benefit from the increase
That's good to hear, although we cannot make everyone wants to see an increase because there are people who still are not convince with the potential of crypto. Bull run is not a term they would easily understand but we investors would always think of it because we know what it will bring into our investment. Though many times we witness a bad market movement but we are still here hoping the bull run will come.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:21:46 AM

That's good to hear, although we cannot make everyone wants to see an increase because there are people who still are not convince with the potential of crypto. Bull run is not a term they would easily understand but we investors would always think of it because we know what it will bring into our investment. Though many times we witness a bad market movement but we are still here hoping the bull run will come.
I'm not bored of waiting or even get tired of extending my patient cause I still believe that crypto won't disappoint on me.
We've been in the year of preparation for bull run and it is quite good to see the market pumps slowly, it may give hopes to the community and may realize and found out the credibility of crypto.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:52:54 PM

Bullrun incoming this year IMO
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:54:02 AM

Currently we are still in a fairly prolonged downtrend, there is no clear certainty for us to be from this zone, but there is always a bright spot where the value of coins today, especially Bitcoin, has little positive changes when compared to the situation the market weeks ago, of course we hope that this will continue to the point that we all expect.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 02:02:34 AM

yes you are right, but sometimes everything is not in line with everyone's expectations in my opinion we don't expect too much for this year, all we need to do is collect more altcoins and hold until market grows again

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:33:07 AM

Bullrun incoming this year IMO

Hopefully you are right, I am also expecting that this year, last year was a full bear period and hopefully this year would be different.

Bull run is what makes this market more attractive, right now the whales are in play, they make money with some small movement but with people coming back again because they want to buy, it would be a different game then, and they'll not be able to manipulate more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x