Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market cap is the only thing what we should care about.  (Read 464 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 10:29:34 PM

Then they will create a little more money. How did Gold reach its current price from 1 USD ? Even though I do not know exactly how it is, I guess something loses value when another gains value. Limited supply is the main reason in this case.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:31:37 PM

Hi, I have just realized, that crypto was really overvalued in 2017 and probably we will not see these prices again.

Look for example on Ethereum: https://coincheckup.com/coins/ethereum/predictions - Ethereum ATH price was 1500USD it equals 4% of all M1 money in the world, that is lot of money!

Or people think that Bitcoin can reach 100,000USD - it equals 10% of all M1 money in the world.

Don´t you think that the hype of crypto is over?
I do somehow believe into this perspective and even myself do believe that we would really hardly see those bull run thing happened on 2017 but
who knows because everything is possible with crypto.Reaching those price might happen again if we do see full adoption not only reaching the ATH
but even more but talking for 100k usd per btc sounds to exaggerated actually.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 10:39:00 PM

You are insane! We never should prioritize market cap when choosing a project to invest. We must prioritize the projects core, developments, use case, team members and so on. Also, how realistic is the roadmap should be taken care of. Then we may check for the marketcap, value, circulation & max supply etc.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:58:07 PM

we are still not at the end so we still cannot confirm that crypto cannot return to the top
no one really knows what will happen to the market especially because crypto prices fluctuate so much that all possibilities can occur even what we think will never happen again
Have you ever thought that the price of bitcoin can be as expensive as 2017? I think in 2015 you will not believe that bitcoin will be able to have a very expensive price so that when like this, where most people doubt, the market can provide unpredictable surprises

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:14:10 PM

Time will definitely tell, if we will be able to meet up or not.
In my opinion, I feel it is still possible. The volatility of cryptocurrency is one of the reasons to believe it can happen.
When the market was growing in 2017, every other factors were also in place, but it was not stopped, the same can still repeat itself again.
lolgato1 (OP)

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:09:47 AM

You are insane! We never should prioritize market cap when choosing a project to invest. We must prioritize the projects core, developments, use case, team members and so on. Also, how realistic is the roadmap should be taken care of. Then we may check for the marketcap, value, circulation & max supply etc.
Again and again, I am not talking about market cap of the one project. I am talking about big cryptocurrencies that had big market cap and that means that people invested a lot of money and it will be hard to do it again.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:35:28 AM

Hi, I have just realized, that crypto was really overvalued in 2017 and probably we will not see these prices again.

Look for example on Ethereum: https://coincheckup.com/coins/ethereum/predictions - Ethereum ATH price was 1500USD it equals 4% of all M1 money in the world, that is lot of money!

Or people think that Bitcoin can reach 100,000USD - it equals 10% of all M1 money in the world.

I think the price can reach peak again. If Nasdaq launch ethereum and bitcoin trading, market cap value both coin will increase and more investor will come to market. Hype over at 2018, thats i am agree but with more big financial institution come to market, maybe hype come to market again
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:41:30 AM

It is simply impossible to determine the exact amount of the market value of any of the cryptocurrencies. This is justified by the fact that many coins have long been lost and to determine how many and where they are – is not possible. But I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will continue to develop and become a more significant player in the financial market. In my opinion, in the future there will be a merger of the cryptocurrency and stock market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:45:14 AM

Then they will create a little more money. How did Gold reach its current price from 1 USD ? Even though I do not know exactly how it is, I guess something loses value when another gains value. Limited supply is the main reason in this case.
gold has a limited supply but the amount of gold itself is still large which has not been mined yet. while bitcoin has clearly limited supply, but prices are still stagnant. Marketcaps are very important for price increases, even the smallest growth of users will be very important
Fumzy

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:01:14 PM

What happened in 2017 may have been a serious hype and seems like such a time will not surface again but I feel it will. The hype isn't over. Instead cryptocurrency is becoming more and more valued as the day goes on even with this downward trend
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:05:26 PM

Hype is an instrument in crypto, it was essential for last bull run and most recently the few times the market has gone up in the last month's have been as a result of one bitcoin ETF or another. In general, hype in the media affects the market cap positively as people tend to invest more within the period.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:05:53 PM

Why you have paid attention too much at Market cap while there are so many other things we need to care about instead of Market cap like total supply, company behind each crypto, partner, price,.....I don't think market cap can affect too much to any cryptocurrency.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:59:31 PM

I am not talking about the development. Crypto is much better than in the year 2017. I am talking about overvalued price according to market cappitalization.
Supplying demands, my friend. So don't be so surprised.

When registering on the exchange, the price immediately dropped dramatically.
Yes, this trend continues from the summer of 2018, but some crypto enthusiasts were able to adapt and get profit even in such a market
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:58:43 PM

Market cap is not everything. Demand for a coin or supply of the coins should also be taken into consideration. The higher the demand, the higher would the price go up according to the law of demand. In addition, I believe that in the crypto market, you go with the trends along with the market cap and other factors and that coin normally is the best coin having these entire qualities being positive.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:10:04 PM

check developer and twitter, reddit statistics too. can easily get https://www.coingecko.com/en
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 02:26:33 PM

I think this is the beginning of development, we see the cryptocurrency project getting bigger, widely used and also benefiting everyone in managing their projects. People join crypto without money, they come out with money.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:38:17 PM

Marketcap haven't reflected right about the true situation of market because the capitalization is still very small and be easy to change when have a capital not too big flows into market. Beside that, there are many exchanges which have cheat investors by fake trading volume

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:52:33 PM

Market Cap in crypto isn't so accurate, just letting you know.
Market Cap in cryto doesn't reflect the REAL FIAT money coming in, most people don't know this FACT.
Market Cap can be manipulated by the same cryptos over & over again with the same FIAT money !!! YES that's so true & people still don't know this.
The real Market Cap of crypto is so ambiguous so far even though we're crypto is 9 years old now.
The real Market Cap will come once the real monetary institutions comes in & we know how much Real fiat got in & out, that's the only real market cap.
Thats according to your own judgement and just like others, it was only supplied from another person's idea. But  as you said crypto was 9 years already now  in your opinion how could crypto-currency grow these much without proper system to follow? Coin capitalization was computed in its total supply at present price thats why it has variation in coinmarketcap. for me crypto-currency is an asset class thats why it has a relative value since investors are buying and selling it.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 02:59:25 PM

I think it can happen again and we may be seeing the prices to go that high again the coming years. You must out in your mind that all the cryptousers of today are less than 1% of the population in the world. 20% of the world joining the fun will enough to bloat the price of BTC up  to $100K but then of course this will not happen all of a sudden, the 2017 price spike didn't happen so fast.

No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 04:00:25 PM

I think crypto isn't over yet. it's just about speculation, if only Whales had begun to move all logic would not work in the market. and I believe there will be other growth that will occur in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: