Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Multi Asset Stable Token(MAST) | The World's First Multi Asset Stable Token  (Read 1360 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dime21

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:08:19 PM

I have just bought 74 thousand DIMCoin tokens. In the future, I also plan to buy other tokens projects.
Are you so sure of the project that in a rather difficult time for cryptocurrency are willing to invest in the project such money?
Is this a large amount for you? I wonder what you think about investors who invest tens or even hundred thousands dollars? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drugs?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:22:12 PM

I have just bought 74 thousand DIMCoin tokens. In the future, I also plan to buy other tokens projects.
Are you so sure of the project that in a rather difficult time for cryptocurrency are willing to invest in the project such money?
Is this a large amount for you? I wonder what you think about investors who invest tens or even hundred thousands dollars? Smiley
I believe that for so many it is a relatively large amount. I will give an example, people in Africa can live on this money for a month. Don't underestimate money.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:30:30 PM

I believe that for so many it is a relatively large amount. I will give an example, people in Africa can live on this money for a month. Don't underestimate money.
You all right say ...
as an investment, this is relatively not much in comparison with large investors, but if you ask any similar person, he will say that it is a lot.
Pastrana
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:43:54 PM

Great project, really like the concept. I first meet such a project in which there will be several tokens at once.
XXIII

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:17:19 AM

Great project, really like the concept. I first meet such a project in which there will be several tokens at once.
Yeah, in this aspect this project is unique. No one has seen such a thing, since before such projects did not exist at all.
Drugs?

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:16:03 AM

You all right say ...
as an investment, this is relatively not much in comparison with large investors, but if you ask any similar person, he will say that it is a lot.
Interesting reasoning. Do not argue with you, it is. So we can conclude that $ 100 is really not small of money.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:25:41 AM

Good morning community
As far as I understand, all the other tokens will also be traded on the Exrates exchange. Or all tokens separately?
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:42:54 AM

Good morning community
As far as I understand, all the other tokens will also be traded on the Exrates exchange. Or all tokens separately?
What do you mean by "separately"?
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:13:04 AM

You all right say ...
Interesting reasoning. Do not argue with you, it is. So we can conclude that $ 100 is really not small of money.
Each makes its own conclusions.
I also think about buying tokens of this project, because I want to increase my capital.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:17:47 AM

For me it is one of the most difficult project recently for understanding.
MAST is really stable coin backed by some assets right? What are the assets?
And what is DIMCOIN, DIMTOKEN?
Thanks.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:39:31 AM

Thanks.
Good afternoon, I recommend you read Whitepaper, and so read the first page in this thread. In addition, the team regularly presents to the public various news and updates that directly relate to tokens and the project.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:02:50 PM

Thanks.
I agree, at first the project seems incomprehensible and difficult, but I am sure that if you try to understand the project, you will like it.
Varog

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:20:17 PM

Thanks.
Interesting question. I am also interested in a survey regarding assets, which will be supported by the stability of the currency.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:41:45 PM

Good afternoon, I, like many other guys who like this project, were looking for a bounty campaign
I found, you can join the subscription campaign, as well as the media campaign. On the first page there is a link in the form of pictures.
Drugs?

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:07:01 PM

Good afternoon, I, like many other guys who like this project, were looking for a bounty campaign
I found, you can join the subscription campaign, as well as the media campaign. On the first page there is a link in the form of pictures.
Wow, really? I will be join to Bounty. Can you give for us link to campaign, please? Thank in advance.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:27:45 PM

Thanks.
Good afternoon, I recommend you read Whitepaper, and so read the first page in this thread. In addition, the team regularly presents to the public various news and updates that directly relate to tokens and the project.

Agree to see more details of the current project to ensure that you have great doubts coming from this project. You can read the whitepaper from this project.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:54:10 PM

Wow, really? I will be join to Bounty. Can you give for us link to campaign, please? Thank in advance.
Sure
Social media campaigns https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112744.msg49852747#msg49852747
Signature campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112783.0
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:16:30 PM

Sure
Social media campaigns https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112744.msg49852747#msg49852747
I could not find a few days ago. Thank. Now I will also join the Bounty campaign, I want to get tokens, this project is very appealing.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:31:42 PM

Sure
I could not find a few days ago. Thank. Now I will also join the Bounty campaign, I want to get tokens, this project is very appealing.
Already quite a few people have joined the Bounty campaigns, so hurry. Smiley
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:48:51 PM

Does the team plan to raise its financial milestone every year?? Really?  THis will be hard, but i believe in team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: