Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Multi Asset Stable Token(MAST) | The World's First Multi Asset Stable Token  (Read 1360 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 12

EQUITY | UTILITY | STABILITY

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 02:28:44 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 07:59:59 AM by MAST Official
Merited by FloraMullan (6), DIMCOIN (4)

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:31:37 PM

info about Dimcoin price?

+ its ERC20?
dimcoinlover

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:55:30 PM

+ its ERC20?

You can see the DIMCOIN price here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dimcoin/

No, it's on the NEM blockchain.

▬▬▬ ●  DIMCOIN  ●  The Future of Equity on The Blockchain  ● ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ❱❱ Tomorrow. Today. ❱❱ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://dimcoin.io)
Fancium

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:06:49 PM

Dimcoin is the most promising ICO since two years.
Debye

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:39:16 PM

Dimcoin is the most promising ICO since two years.
I´m sure you are invested in DimCoin otherwise you wouldn´t spread Fake News.

For example Tezos ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tezos/ ) also have been a 2017 ICO and is way more promising than Dimcoin. Or did you forget the DimPay ICO (also of Dimcoin) which floped totaly ?

MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 09:07:55 AM

HYBSE, GMEX and MINDEX Collaborate to List the world's first Multi-Asset Stable Token in Mauritius
https://read.bi/2IvHVJT

MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 03:53:19 PM

Multi Asset Token Offering - 1/7 GMEX TOKEN
https://mast.eco/

Thifruck

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:03:05 PM

Great movement Dim coin. A lot of products showing up up and running . Great!
MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 11:56:02 AM

The DIM Ecosystem's expansion brought forth new supporting products and services, all working in synergy.

MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 02:44:10 PM

+ its ERC20?
Kindly view the link below for information regarding the DIMCOIN price: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dimcoin/#markets
It's not an ERC20 token but instead, a NEM Mosaic.

mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:49:01 PM

You really don't have competitors?
LEGENDJJ77

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:54:59 PM

Surely there are competitors, but I feel none of them has government support and strong partnerships in order to make TOKENIZED/CRYPTONISED ASSETS truly functional on a large scale blockchain exchange.

see below

HYBSE, GMEX and MINDEX collaborate to list the world’s first Multi-Asset Stable Token in Mauritius
Asset backed by ownership in the founding companies and stable assets primarily Gold.

Check the press release and our announcement:
https://mast.eco/blog-detail
https://[Suspicious link removed]/gcSA2YX
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 03:27:48 PM

Surely there are competitors, but I feel none of them has government support and strong partnerships in order to make TOKENIZED/CRYPTONISED ASSETS truly functional on a large scale blockchain exchange.

see below

HYBSE, GMEX and MINDEX collaborate to list the world’s first Multi-Asset Stable Token in Mauritius
Asset backed by ownership in the founding companies and stable assets primarily Gold.

Check the press release and our announcement:
https://mast.eco/blog-detail
https://[Suspicious link removed]/gcSA2YX

I have seen the link that you gave from this project about the competition that occurred. but it's time to look deeper into this project to find out the great potential that has occurred in this project.

Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:11:07 AM

Hello, tell me please, do you have Bounty campaign? Your project looks interesting and I think it will demand, cause now this problem do not have solved at 100% percent.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:40:52 AM

Hello, tell me please, do you have Bounty campaign? Your project looks interesting and I think it will demand, cause now this problem do not have solved at 100% percent.
I also think so, if the project is implemented as it was thought, it will solve many problems and tasks in this area.
Mark Chain

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:44:33 AM

not sure i understand. is this an index of stablecoins or an index of assets
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:00:23 AM

What are you meaning? I recommend you read white paper and watch official website of project, there you can find all information and answer to your question
XXIII

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:15:42 AM

What are you meaning? I recommend you read white paper and watch official website of project, there you can find all information and answer to your question
And where is the Whitepaper? On the official website, I could not find it, as in this thread. I was interested in the project, I like the concept, but how can I get more familiar with the main aspects of the platform?
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:31:43 AM

And where is the Whitepaper? On the official website, I could not find it, as in this thread. I was interested in the project, I like the concept, but how can I get more familiar with the main aspects of the platform?
If the Whitepaper is signed on the official site differently, this does not mean that it is not there Smiley You need better try find.
And the name for the whipaper team chose a very original and unique, I have never seen such a creative before.
XXIII

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:51:27 AM

If the Whitepaper is signed on the official site differently, this does not mean that it is not there Smiley You need better try find.
And the name for the whipaper team chose a very original and unique, I have never seen such a creative before.
Huh Only I can’t find? Drop here link to Whitepaper, please. Thank in advance.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:04:59 PM

Bro, need to be more attentive. https://mast.eco/document/190221_MAST_Blueprint_v1.3.pdf
On the occasion of the title I completely agree, the blueprint is really original.
I would not be surprised if after this some projects will start to de-name their technical documentation.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:26:57 PM

Bro, need to be more attentive. https://mast.eco/document/190221_MAST_Blueprint_v1.3.pdf
On the occasion of the title I completely agree, the blueprint is really original.
I would not be surprised if after this some projects will start to de-name their technical documentation.
What's so unique about it? In fact, this is the same meaning as Whitpaper. Or the whole uniqueness is that before so no one called  tech. documents?
But in general, the project is really worth it and I even thought to buy some tokens.
Oprah

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:47:42 PM

Guys, tell me please also what is DIM?
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:55:48 PM

Guys, tell me please also what is DIM?
Lol, its acronym, DIMCoin. You can check this token on Coinmarketcap.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:10:14 PM

What's so unique about it? In fact, this is the same meaning as Whitpaper. Or the whole uniqueness is that before so no one called  tech. documents?
But in general, the project is really worth it and I even thought to buy some tokens.
Yeah, that's right, that’s what’s unique. It is evident that the team is working well on creative and their ideas are relatively new, because I have never seen such a thing before. I wish you success and good luck!
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:01:18 PM

If you manage to attract investors and users, your project will be in demand all over the world. I really like your platform, the idea is wonderful, I wish you to successfully conduct a public sale of tokens and successfully organize your idea.
In fact, this can be said for all projects. : D But in general, I agree with you, the project will really solve many main trouble and problems in this industry.
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:19:24 PM

Where can I get acquainted with the project roadmap?
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:30:51 PM

Good afternoon. Open Blueprint (White Paper), at the very end there is information about the development plans of the project.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:51:15 PM

This project has so many currencies and tokens, it’s really interesting how it will be implemented and how they will interact.
Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:03:37 PM

Hello, is your wallet already available for installation? If so, for which operating systems?
Adwarteq

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:15:52 PM

Hello, is your wallet already available for installation? If so, for which operating systems?
I think the wallet is available for all operating systems. At least my wallet works. I have a operating system Linux Ubuntu.
What is your operating system?
MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 03:30:50 PM

Drugs?

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:31:36 PM

I think the wallet is available for all operating systems. At least my wallet works. I have a operating system Linux Ubuntu.
Windows. I have already installed a wallet, as well as today I plan to buy tokens. I also have DIM tokens.
MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 03:32:40 PM

Hello, yes, the wallet is available, however, it's a web wallet and not a desktop wallet; new wallet accounts can be created on the link below:
https://depotwallet.com/

muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:37:54 PM

You should visit the telegram group of this project to find out more about this project because you get a slow response here. All projects are more active in providing information in their telegram group.

MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 03:39:50 PM

the roadmap can be read on this link: https://mast.eco/

Adwarteq

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:52:09 PM

Windows. I have already installed a wallet, as well as today I plan to buy tokens. I also have DIM tokens.
Is this the tokens of this project? really? This token already trading on few exchanges.
DIMCOIN

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 03:59:19 PM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
21Dime

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:07:25 PM

Is this the tokens of this project? really? This token already trading on few exchanges.
This token is directly related to the project. As far as I understand, these are collaborative platforms that interact and help each other.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:14:41 PM

Good evening. Will your project conduct a bounty campaign? Or maybe Airdrop?
MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 04:19:02 PM

Multi Asset Token Offering - 2/7 MINDEX TOKEN

Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:29:24 PM

Multi Asset Token Offering - 2/7 MINDEX TOKEN

Hello. The total number of tokens is 1.5 Billion? Token can only buy, or can also try mining? I like your project, I would like to try mining your token, if possible.
Varog

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:42:23 PM

I don’t know about the Bounty campaign, but Airdrop will not be for sure, since today it is prohibited by forum rules. No need to risk and break the rules, it will be an unnecessary risk.
Dime21

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:57:48 PM

I don’t know about the Bounty campaign, but Airdrop will not be for sure, since today it is prohibited by forum rules. No need to risk and break the rules, it will be an unnecessary risk.
Totally agree with you, this is unreasonable. I think the team and so will be able to attract potential users, investors and raise the community around their project, as the platform is unique in its own way.
Travi$

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:13:56 PM

Since when is Airdrop banned on the forum? Even now they spend a lot.
Elisha W

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:31:28 PM

I just read the rules that Airdrop is prohibited. As far as I understand it has always been.
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:44:35 PM

The project is one of the few that can be interesting for investment . The token is already traded on several exchanges . The team wants to create a unique trading platform .
Stargazing

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:53:43 PM

I just read the rules that Airdrop is prohibited. As far as I understand it has always been.
Exactly. Not only is it prohibited by forum rules, it’s also risky (they can ban a thread) and is extremely ineffective. Who started talking about Airdrop and why? I am confident in the project at 100%!
21Dime

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:11:45 PM

The project is one of the few that can be interesting for investment . The token is already traded on several exchanges . The team wants to create a unique trading platform .
Totally agree with you. Recently, it is really one of the few projects in which you can more or less quietly invest money and wait for profits.
Vlone

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:24:42 PM

Wow, that's really cool. I initially liked this project, but I did not know that the token was already trading on exchanges.
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 06:27:55 PM

Wow, that's really cool. I initially liked this project, but I did not know that the token was already trading on exchanges.
[/quote
hmm

muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:11:01 AM

Tokens have been on several exchanges, which is a good thing from the start of the project but on which exchanges has this token been registered? Can you give a link.

Stargazing

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:38:12 AM

Tokens have been on several exchanges, which is a good thing from the start of the project but on which exchanges has this token been registered? Can you give a link.
If you about DIM coin, you can check this on Coinmarketcap. This token already there on this website Smiley and there you can check exchanges and other details.
XXIII

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:04:49 AM

If you about DIM coin, you can check this on Coinmarketcap. This token already there on this website Smiley and there you can check exchanges and other details.
DIMCoin? This token is included in the system of this platform, but as far as I understand, the main token namely of this project is MAST.
21Dime

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:33:17 AM

DIMCoin? This token is included in the system of this platform, but as far as I understand, the main token namely of this project is MAST.
True, but the Coin DIM is also directly related to the project, you can find information on this on the first page of this thread or on the official website of the project.
Lewis612

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:01:15 AM

True, but the Coin DIM is also directly related to the project, you can find information on this on the first page of this thread or on the official website of the project.
In any case, this is a very good indicator, since a project that is already working and successfully developing will not spoil its reputation of working with unknown projects. So this is a big advantage.
camerali

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:17:23 AM

Seriously? I did not even know about it. I just see that now there are projects that carry Airdrop. I did not think that it is forbidden. I just liked the vision of this project, but I don’t have the opportunity to buy tokens, and I would like to get them in this way.
darkshine

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:55:37 AM

It's great that the team so clearly and in detail developed the project roadmap. New startups and young teams do not always pay due attention to this aspect.
AKGoofy

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:44:00 PM

It's great that the team so clearly and in detail developed the project roadmap. New startups and young teams do not always pay due attention to this aspect.
Absolutely agree with you. This is one of those things that I pay the most attention to. Many people just do not pay attention to it, and very vain. For me, this is an indicator. And the fact that this project has a detailed roadmap for each token is a very good indicator, at least for me.
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:13:11 PM

As I understand it, the team will gradually tell and clearly show what function each token will perform. There was already a picture about GMEX and MINDEX tokens. I wonder what the token will be next?
If you look at the sequence, then I think it will be a HYBSE token Smiley
Travi$

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:34:33 PM

As I understand it, the team will gradually tell and clearly show what function each token will perform. There was already a picture about GMEX and MINDEX tokens. I wonder what the token will be next?
So after all on the first page there is all necessary about project tokens. Or I'm wrong?
21Dime

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:59:38 PM

So after all on the first page there is all necessary about project tokens. Or I'm wrong?
You're wrong. Yes, of course, some information is present on the first page of this thread, but the team will post a beautiful graphic part for each token. It was about this.
XXIII

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:40:57 PM

You're wrong. Yes, of course, some information is present on the first page of this thread, but the team will post a beautiful graphic part for each token. It was about this.
It is really interesting why one project has so many minor currencies and tokens. This is the whole uniqueness of this project.
Vlone

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:01:30 PM

Why on the first page next to the Gold token it says “Coming soon”?
Oprah

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:20:23 PM

The first will be released all tokens, except Gold.
Token Gold will be released after the official launch of the platform. If I'm not mistaken.
DIMCOIN

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 03:29:58 PM

DIM Currencies on Exrates:
https://exrates.me/dashboard

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Drugs?

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:47:02 PM

Token Gold will be released after the official launch of the platform. If I'm not mistaken.
Where did you get this information? Or is this the official statement of the team about this?
MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 03:59:21 PM

Multi Asset Token Offering - 3/7 HYBSE TOKEN

Elisha W

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:00:28 PM

Where did you get this information? Or is this the official statement of the team about this?
This is obvious, I think that the team has not yet had time to make any official statements, since the team just a few days ago announced its project...
Dime21

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:22:08 PM

DIM Currencies on Exrates:
https://exrates.me/dashboard
Great news!! I am very happy! The trading volume is quite large, it is impressive!
Adwarteq

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:40:08 PM

This token is directly related to the project. As far as I understand, these are collaborative platforms that interact and help each other.
Not the best exchange, but for a new project that is just starting its development is quite good. I wish the team to enter new, top-end exchanges, where nine-digit numbers are the volume of trades.
Drugs?

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:58:17 PM

You guessed it Smiley Although I thought the same way, it was pretty obvious.
Stargazing

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:16:46 PM

Not the best exchange, but for a new project that is just starting its development is quite good. I wish the team to enter new, top-end exchanges, where nine-digit numbers are the volume of trades.
Why do you say that this is a bad exchange? As for me, this is one of the best options for a new project.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:22:54 PM

a lot of announcements in the last time.. almost too many to keep track. but better this way than complete silence
21Dime

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:50:38 PM

a lot of announcements in the last time.. almost too many to keep track. but better this way than complete silence
What do you have in mind? It's good that the team is active and communicating with their users.
Elisha W

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:12:27 PM

This is just the responsibility of the team. They do their job and do it well. Wink
Varog

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:33:41 PM

Will you make the same picture as for the previous tokens? That everything was clear and there were no unnecessary questions regarding the project tokens.
darkshine

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:06:59 PM

Will you make the same picture as for the previous tokens? That everything was clear and there were no unnecessary questions regarding the project tokens.
I agree with you that all tokens should be presented to the public in the form of such pictures. So it will be clear to all users and investors, as well as additional advertising.
Rona7do

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:14:51 PM

I have just bought 74 thousand DIMCoin tokens. In the future, I also plan to buy other tokens projects.
darkshine

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:28:17 PM

I have just bought 74 thousand DIMCoin tokens. In the future, I also plan to buy other tokens projects.
Are you so sure of the project that in a rather difficult time for cryptocurrency are willing to invest in the project such money?
Dime21

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:08:19 PM

Are you so sure of the project that in a rather difficult time for cryptocurrency are willing to invest in the project such money?
Is this a large amount for you? I wonder what you think about investors who invest tens or even hundred thousands dollars? Smiley
Drugs?

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:22:12 PM

Is this a large amount for you? I wonder what you think about investors who invest tens or even hundred thousands dollars? Smiley
I believe that for so many it is a relatively large amount. I will give an example, people in Africa can live on this money for a month. Don't underestimate money.
Vlone

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:30:30 PM

I believe that for so many it is a relatively large amount. I will give an example, people in Africa can live on this money for a month. Don't underestimate money.
You all right say ...
as an investment, this is relatively not much in comparison with large investors, but if you ask any similar person, he will say that it is a lot.
Pastrana
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:43:54 PM

Great project, really like the concept. I first meet such a project in which there will be several tokens at once.
XXIII

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:17:19 AM

Great project, really like the concept. I first meet such a project in which there will be several tokens at once.
Yeah, in this aspect this project is unique. No one has seen such a thing, since before such projects did not exist at all.
Drugs?

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:16:03 AM

You all right say ...
as an investment, this is relatively not much in comparison with large investors, but if you ask any similar person, he will say that it is a lot.
Interesting reasoning. Do not argue with you, it is. So we can conclude that $ 100 is really not small of money.
Stargazing

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:25:41 AM

Good morning community
As far as I understand, all the other tokens will also be traded on the Exrates exchange. Or all tokens separately?
Elisha W

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:42:54 AM

Good morning community
As far as I understand, all the other tokens will also be traded on the Exrates exchange. Or all tokens separately?
What do you mean by "separately"?
Vlone

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:13:04 AM

You all right say ...
Interesting reasoning. Do not argue with you, it is. So we can conclude that $ 100 is really not small of money.
Each makes its own conclusions.
I also think about buying tokens of this project, because I want to increase my capital.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:17:47 AM

For me it is one of the most difficult project recently for understanding.
MAST is really stable coin backed by some assets right? What are the assets?
And what is DIMCOIN, DIMTOKEN?
Thanks.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Oprah

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:39:31 AM

Thanks.
Good afternoon, I recommend you read Whitepaper, and so read the first page in this thread. In addition, the team regularly presents to the public various news and updates that directly relate to tokens and the project.
Dime21

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:02:50 PM

Thanks.
I agree, at first the project seems incomprehensible and difficult, but I am sure that if you try to understand the project, you will like it.
Varog

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:20:17 PM

Thanks.
Interesting question. I am also interested in a survey regarding assets, which will be supported by the stability of the currency.
Travi$

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:41:45 PM

Good afternoon, I, like many other guys who like this project, were looking for a bounty campaign
I found, you can join the subscription campaign, as well as the media campaign. On the first page there is a link in the form of pictures.
Drugs?

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:07:01 PM

Good afternoon, I, like many other guys who like this project, were looking for a bounty campaign
I found, you can join the subscription campaign, as well as the media campaign. On the first page there is a link in the form of pictures.
Wow, really? I will be join to Bounty. Can you give for us link to campaign, please? Thank in advance.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:27:45 PM

Thanks.
Good afternoon, I recommend you read Whitepaper, and so read the first page in this thread. In addition, the team regularly presents to the public various news and updates that directly relate to tokens and the project.

Agree to see more details of the current project to ensure that you have great doubts coming from this project. You can read the whitepaper from this project.
Travi$

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:54:10 PM

Wow, really? I will be join to Bounty. Can you give for us link to campaign, please? Thank in advance.
Sure
Social media campaigns https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112744.msg49852747#msg49852747
Signature campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112783.0
Lewis612

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:16:30 PM

Sure
Social media campaigns https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112744.msg49852747#msg49852747
I could not find a few days ago. Thank. Now I will also join the Bounty campaign, I want to get tokens, this project is very appealing.
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:31:42 PM

Sure
I could not find a few days ago. Thank. Now I will also join the Bounty campaign, I want to get tokens, this project is very appealing.
Already quite a few people have joined the Bounty campaigns, so hurry. Smiley
AKGoofy

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:48:51 PM

Does the team plan to raise its financial milestone every year?? Really?  THis will be hard, but i believe in team!
camerali

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:18:16 PM

Does the team plan to raise its financial milestone every year?? Really?  THis will be hard, but i believe in team!
Why do you think it is hard?
MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 03:51:30 PM

Multi Asset Token Offering - 4/7 NODE TOKEN

Rona7do

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:54:15 PM

In fact, yes, I believe in this project. The price of the token has already grown, I can already sell them at a higher price.
Vlone

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:11:31 PM

Multi Asset Token Offering - 4/7 NODE TOKEN

Is it already 4 token? And where is the picture of the 3 token? I can not find...
Send me please.
Vlone

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:50:36 PM

Already found, thanks. I could not find it because there is no picture in the post with 3 tokens.
AKGoofy

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:05:26 PM

What is "dim.network_token"?
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:30:12 PM

Where did you see this?
darkshine

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:57:27 PM

Where did you see this?
This is from the image above, is written there - Mosaic: "dim.network_token". I also do not really understand what it is, it is interesting to know what it is from the team.
Lewis612

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:12:48 PM

Where did you see this?
This is from the image above, is written there - Mosaic: "dim.network_token". I also do not really understand what it is, it is interesting to know what it is from the team.
This is some kind of internal characteristic of the token directly on the exchange. As far as I understand, this does not affect anything for holders.
Varog

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:37:21 PM

Where did you see this?
This is some kind of internal characteristic of the token directly on the exchange. As far as I understand, this does not affect anything for holders.
True, this in fact does not affect the currency holders in any way. Just the team shows all aspects of the token, even internal, which few people show.
21Dime

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:51:39 PM

Hello guys, tell me please how do I become a VIP member?
Stargazing

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:06:58 PM

Lol, what do you mean? Is it possible to get privileges in this project and become a VIP user? Huh
21Dime

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:29:25 PM

Lol, what do you mean? Is it possible to get privileges in this project and become a VIP user? Huh
Yes, today I saw in the telegram channel that VIP status could be obtained, but it was not clarified how this could be done.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:35:34 PM

Sure
Does anyone know how many reward for the bounty campaign? in threads not listed, here I will also join in campaign bounty.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
XXIII

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:21:03 PM

Sure
Does anyone know how many reward for the bounty campaign? in threads not listed, here I will also join in campaign bounty.
Is there no information on the amount of funds allocated to the Bounty campaign?
21Dime

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:41:44 PM

Sure
Is there no information on the amount of funds allocated to the Bounty campaign?
Under each social media campaign there is information about tokens. It says how much you can earn for completing tasks, look again.
Drugs?

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:23:51 PM

Sure
Hi, please take a closer look, there is information about how many DIM tokens are allocated for each campaign.
21Dime

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:52:44 PM

Sure
Hi, please take a closer look, there is information about how many DIM tokens are allocated for each campaign.
Yes, thanks, I already found.
Elisha W

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:43:44 AM

Good morning, I also want to join the bounty campaign. What wallet do I need for this?
Oprah

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:20:07 AM

Good morning, I also want to join the bounty campaign. What wallet do I need for this?
Hello, you need to register a platform wallet. When sending the form, enter your wallet address.
Stargazing

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:42:40 AM

Hello, you need to register a platform wallet. When sending the form, enter your wallet address.
What is this wallet called? MAST? I can not find it on the Internet ...
XXIII

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:01:30 AM

No, not MAST, wallet what you need called “Depotwallet”.
Oprah

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:45:25 AM

No, Depotwallet, you can find this wallet on the first page of this thread.
Stargazing

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:32:17 AM

Thank you guys, you helped me a lot  Tongue
Vlone

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:46:42 AM

I don’t quite understand why the team decided to make a Bounty campaign on its wallet, and not on the Ethereum wallet according to the ERC 20 standard.
21Dime

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:11:18 AM

I don’t quite understand why the team decided to make a Bounty campaign on its wallet, and not on the Ethereum wallet according to the ERC 20 standard.
I think this is the opposite advantage. Yes, perhaps this will alienate some participants, since they will not want to participate in the Bounty campaigns, but this is also an advantage for other participants.
Varog

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:44:13 AM

I think this is the opposite advantage. Yes, perhaps this will alienate some participants, since they will not want to participate in the Bounty campaigns, but this is also an advantage for other participants.
I do not quite understand why you think this is an advantage. Why do you think so?
Lewis612

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:01:38 PM

I do not quite understand why you think this is an advantage. Why do you think so?
I also do not understand what is the advantage in this, but I also think that there is no negative vectors in it.
Travi$

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:18:52 PM

Good afternoon. I am madly in love with this project. Should I download your wallet for use on my personal computer or not?
MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 12:21:26 PM

Multi Asset Token Offering - 5/7 DIM Currencies

MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 12:24:07 PM

Good afternoon. I am madly in love with this project. Should I download your wallet for use on my personal computer or not?
Hello, the wallet can be accessed on this link: https://depotwallet.com/
It's free to create an account if you don't have one.

darkshine

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:39:06 PM

Hi, no, you do not need to install a wallet, everything works online on a web page.
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:00:43 PM

Hi, no, you do not need to install a wallet, everything works online on a web page.
Great, I thought that the wallet should be installed on the computer and did not want to do this, since I already have many wallets on my computer.
21Dime

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:22:50 PM

I also do not understand what is the advantage in this, but I also think that there is no negative vectors in it.
I think this is a positive factor, as the team develops its product, and does not use someone else's. At first, many also did not want to use the Ethereum wallet, but now it is used by 92% of all users who have altcoins.
AKGoofy

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:44:13 PM

Great, I thought that the wallet should be installed on the computer and did not want to do this, since I already have many wallets on my computer.
How I understand you. I also had more than 10 different wallets installed on my computer. I'm already confused where what. It's good that this project has its own wallet, also in the web version.
camerali

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:13:37 PM

Thank you for regular updates and chat with your community. It is very important that the team is open to communication, and any question can be answered. I wish you success!
Dime21

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:46:05 PM

Thank you for regular updates and chat with your community. It is very important that the team is open to communication, and any question can be answered. I wish you success!
In fact, this is quite an adequate work of the team, as it should be. People are used to the fact that the lack of communication with the team is normal, although in fact not.
The MAST team is great, I support them.
Totally agree with you, this should be a normal occurrence. Yes, the team performs its functions really well.
Rona7do

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:00:39 PM

Hello, team, please tell us about the Gold token. What is it? And why will it be released later than other tokens?
XXIII

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:40:46 PM

Hello, team, please tell us about the Gold token. What is it? And why will it be released later than other tokens?
Interesting question. I did not even pay attention to it, it is really interesting why this token will be released later.
Adwarteq

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:50:42 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2019, 04:03:37 PM by Adwarteq

Interesting question. I did not even pay attention to it, it is really interesting why this token will be released later.
It seems to me that I had already spoken about this here before, and if I am not mistaken, the team gave the answer.
Stargazing

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:10:13 PM

Hello, I have already seen that the DIM token is on the Coinmarketcap site, but I would like to know when other tokens of your project will be added to this site?
Adwarteq

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:22:16 PM

Hello, I have already seen that the DIM token is on the Coinmarketcap site, but I would like to know when other tokens of your project will be added to this site?
Hi, as i kmow token must traded on 2 exchanges and 24hours volume of trading must be more than 10 thousand dollars.
Drugs?

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:40:54 PM

Hi, as i kmow token must traded on 2 exchanges and 24hours volume of trading must be more than 10 thousand dollars.
No, this is not official terms and requirements. Such requirements were previously a few years ago.
21Dime

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:04:06 PM

No, this is not official terms and requirements. Such requirements were previously a few years ago.
Hmm, this is interesting... Where did you get this information?
Elisha W

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:23:26 PM

You can read this directly on the official Coinmarketcap website.
Vlone

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:41:40 PM

It turns out anyone can apply for adding a token to the Coinmarketcap website.
Drugs?

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:00:53 PM

It turns out anyone can apply for adding a token to the Coinmarketcap website.
Yes, recently, anyone can apply, and if the Coinmarketcap team approves it, then the token will be added to the site. And it can be done absolutely free.
Varog

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:33:47 PM

I have one more question, what is ATO?
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:50:19 PM

I have one more question, what is ATO?
Asset Token Offering, if i'm not mistaken.
camerali

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:18:46 PM

What blockchain will your project be released on?
Hello, NEM blockchain.
AKGoofy

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:32:36 PM

So many different abbreviations and acronyms, as if not to be confused.
Drugs?

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:45:42 PM

So many different abbreviations and acronyms, as if not to be confused.
Yes, quite a lot of different abbreviations, as the project has many features and capabilities.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:00:49 PM

In fact, everything is simple, in this case only the first word is replaced. But you are right, from such an amount of abbreviations sometimes the head is spinning.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:42:37 PM

In fact, everything is simple, in this case only the first word is replaced. But you are right, from such an amount of abbreviations sometimes the head is spinning.

I believe, that it is necessary to deal with the seriousness of creation correctly. do not need to create many abbreviations. in this case, people may not understand.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Stargazing

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:01:39 AM

I believe, that it is necessary to deal with the seriousness of creation correctly. do not need to create many abbreviations. in this case, people may not understand.
You all very correctly noticed. There is nothing to add.
XXIII

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:23:34 AM

Good morning, and what was the price of the DIM token during its sale? During the ICO?
Vlone

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:44:24 AM

Good morning, and what was the price of the DIM token during its sale? During the ICO?
Hello, 0,01$.
Elisha W

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:04:09 AM

Hello, 0,01$.
Did you participate in the ICO? Or how do you know that?
Oprah

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:28:13 AM

Hello, 0,01$.
Did you participate in the ICO? Or how do you know that?
This information can be found on sites like ICOBench or similar.
Rona7do

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:26:10 AM

Hello, 0,01$.
Unfortunately the price has dropped so much. I hope that this project and cooperation with the DIM project will be able to raise the price of the token.
Pastrana
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:52:20 AM

Hello, 0,01$.
Unfortunately the price has dropped so much. I hope that this project and cooperation with the DIM project will be able to raise the price of the token.
Absolutely all tokens and currencies have fallen in price, so this is quite normal. I think it will for some time and the price will be restored.
XXIII

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:29:03 PM

Hello, 0,01$.
Thank you. The price has really fallen quite strongly, but it pleases that the project continues its existence and development, despite the difficult time
Oprah

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:56:34 PM

Hello, 0,01$.
Thank you. The price has really fallen quite strongly, but it pleases that the project continues its existence and development, despite the difficult time
I agree with you. Many projects in general have ceased their development and existence as such, so we must support the project in difficult times and believe in the best. I think the MAST project will contribute to the speedy development of both platforms.
muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:19:36 PM

Wow, it's a good thing to be registered with Coinmarketcap and I will try to look at it and invest a little coin for future profits later. Wink

Varog

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:39:35 PM

Wow, it's a good thing to be registered with Coinmarketcap and I will try to look at it and invest a little coin for future profits later. Wink
Yes, Coinmarketcap really made a very good opportunity for users and creators of new projects. This is a truly unique opportunity.
Travi$

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:03:52 PM

Hello, guys! Who know, when the last day of ICO MAST?
Lewis612

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:29:26 PM

The MAST team conducts not ICO, but ATO.
It will last 58 more days.
darkshine

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:48:04 PM

What is the actual difference between ATO and ICO?
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:12:32 PM

Already answered earlier here, you can find the answer on the previous pages. In short, ATO its Asset Token Offering. In fact, the MAST project is the first platform that launches such an offer for users.
camerali

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:00:02 PM

I did not even think that it is possible to use several currencies and tokens simultaneously in one project. It is very unique.
This project is truly unique. I would not be surprised if after a while it becomes popular and many projects will do the same.
AKGoofy

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:16:45 PM

I did not even think that it is possible to use several currencies and tokens simultaneously in one project. It is very unique.
This project is truly unique. I would not be surprised if after a while it becomes popular and many projects will do the same.
I'm not sure that this is the first project that has more than 1 token. Perhaps not all projects have such a large number of currencies and tokens, and accordingly a large number of possibilities.
Dime21

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:07:43 PM

All ingenious is simple.
AKGoofy

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:20:22 PM

Is the project organized on the NEM blockchain project? I wonder how this will affect MAST because of the latest news about this NEM project.
What news exactly are you talking about?
Vlone

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

Is the project organized on the NEM blockchain project? I wonder how this will affect MAST because of the latest news about this NEM project.
I think this person says that a few months ago the NEM team announced possible bankruptcy.
Stargazing

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:42:24 PM

I think this person says that a few months ago the NEM team announced possible bankruptcy.
As far as I know, the team has already settled this issue and no longer faces bankruptcy, so everything is fine.
21Dime

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:52:30 PM

As far as I know, the team has already settled this issue and no longer faces bankruptcy, so everything is fine.
I believe that the people and investors of the project will not allow him to disappear. The project is one of the most successful cryptocurrency in the world, and I think this problem will be solved in favor of the project in any case.
Oprah

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:06:24 PM

I am very pleased with the fact that the project really finds new participants and potential investors every day.
Elisha W

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:23:02 PM

I am very pleased with the fact that the project really finds new participants and potential investors every day.
Any worthwhile and high-quality project gains its public and finds users. So this is normal.
XXIII

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:40:17 PM

I believe that the people and investors of the project will not allow him to disappear. The project is one of the most successful cryptocurrency in the world, and I think this problem will be solved in favor of the project in any case.
Wow, I didn't even know that the NEM project had such problems. I hope everything will be solved in the best way.
Varog

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:55:34 PM

Wow, I didn't even know that the NEM project had such problems. I hope everything will be solved in the best way.
This happened back in January of this year. The price then fell heavily. You can see the news about this.
Lewis612

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:20:10 PM

In fact, this is the same thing, but since now they want to settle an ICO, this is called ATO. Acronym and designation you can read above, someone answered.
Travi$

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:32:20 PM

The project really began to develop quite quickly and I am also pleased that many are likes this project.
Vlone

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:47:04 PM

Need to follow the project. If really many people are interested in the project, then I will buy tokens your project.
darkshine

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:01:02 PM

Need to follow the project. If really many people are interested in the project, then I will buy tokens your project.
That is why I recommended the team to make discounts and bonuses for the purchase of tokens, so that people would not wait for a better time, but buy now.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:01:15 PM

The project really began to develop quite quickly and I am also pleased that many are likes this project.

Can you give me a reference about that? I see this is still normal, still at the stage of token sales.
So, the development of what you mean?
muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:33:09 PM

Yes, Coinmarketcap really made a very good opportunity for users and creators of new projects. This is a truly unique opportunity.

When all were in trouble to expand their project and enroll in Coinmarketcap, This project had done so to continue to make good benefits for all those who participated in it.

MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 04:17:48 PM

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:18:36 AM

What does it means: "Multi Asset Stable Token"? You will have several stable coins, where every coin will be tied to some currencie? Which currencies you will have and do you have a funds for bucked your tokens or you just have hopes for token sale? And what profit for investors if this is a stable coin?
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 12:23:54 PM

After joining to telegram group i am not able to find enough information about exchanges except vantage. Vantage is the worst exchange that accepts both DIM tokens and XEM(NEM). Withdrawals are not automatic and site owners ask for 24 hours for processing the withdrawal requests.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:56:27 PM

What does it means: "Multi Asset Stable Token"? You will have several stable coins, where every coin will be tied to some currencie? Which currencies you will have and do you have a funds for bucked your tokens or you just have hopes for token sale? And what profit for investors if this is a stable coin?

It seems like some of your questions aren't answered here but have you tried to say this to their official group? or you immediately ask the development team.
MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 06:50:03 AM

kojektea

Activity: 2254
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 06:58:06 AM

When all were in trouble to expand their project and enroll in Coinmarketcap, This project had done so to continue to make good benefits for all those who participated in it.
right indeed your project actually works until now we can see clearly that many have worked with the MAST project, but few community complaints that I often see that the process takes a little longer
maximumcoin

Activity: 487

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:59:50 AM

After joining to telegram group i am not able to find enough information about exchanges except vantage. Vantage is the worst exchange that accepts both DIM tokens and XEM(NEM). Withdrawals are not automatic and site owners ask for 24 hours for processing the withdrawal requests.
Telegram groups are not the good place to find information, details, fundamental things.
Because such telegram groups are easily to be burried with spam.
It's better to get what you need on Discord, ann topic.
Telegram groups should only be used when you need to get fastly response from developers, community to fix your issues.

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:00:08 PM

Hello, please, I have a problem to contact you, on telegram you are not responding, here on Bitcointalk you are not responding. Bounty thread is closed...

I participated in your bounty campaign: Facebook + Twitter for two weeks, but I didn´t get tokens.
Could you kindly check it please?
My first week report:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112744.msg49941789#msg49941789

My second week report:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112744.msg50057162#msg50057162

My Account Address : NAT2US-OOTY5F-JCHOOE-GZM67F-IGTDOX-EHN62S-Y4P4

Thank you.
Best Regards.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 10:57:28 AM

Hello, please, I have a problem to contact you, on telegram you are not responding, here on Bitcointalk you are not responding. Bounty thread is closed...

I participated in your bounty campaign: Facebook + Twitter for two weeks, but I didn´t get tokens.
My first week report:

My second week report:

Thank you.
Best Regards.
Hi, you have registered using this wallet address:
http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_account?account=NABNMF-3A275Q-V4M7NM-ZYKKTJ-XYIFVI-LS6SNM-JA47
All your rewards were paid to the wallet address above.
Kindly refer to the spreadsheet. If you still have more questions, feel to send a PM.

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:32:45 AM

My first week report:

My second week report:

Thank you.
Best Regards.
http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_account?account=NABNMF-3A275Q-V4M7NM-ZYKKTJ-XYIFVI-LS6SNM-JA47
Kindly refer to the spreadsheet. If you still have more questions, feel to send a PM.
I am sorry, it generated me 2 private keys and I always login with the bad one.
Thank you very much!
Wish you a good luck!

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 12:05:14 PM

My first week report:

My second week report:

Thank you.
Best Regards.
I am sorry, it generated me 2 private keys and I always login with the bad one.
Thank you very much!
Wish you a good luck!
Thank you. We are glad you were able to locate your rewards Smiley

MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 03:44:56 PM

MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 02:59:15 PM

HYBSE Live Trading
https://hybse.com/

MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 12:13:51 PM

Dear Community,

The snapshot for the airdrop has begun and will conclude towards the end of the day.

For users that have DIM Tokens on DIM X, the distribution process will be manual, and therefore the process can be lengthy with the possibility of errors. We ask that you kindly remain patient through this course.

If you need more information or help, kindly use the support ticket system on DIM X or send an email to support@dimx.io

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: