Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mouse hurts hand  (Read 212 times)
clover12 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:42:15 PM

I've been using the computer mouse a lot these days. It's starting to hurt my hand? or make it sore. It is not a cordless one.

What can we do to relieve the pressure, from computer mousesHuhHuh  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:25:25 PM

Most computers will let you switch the mouse to your other hand. Doing so will train you to become ambidextrous, and you can never tell when that might come in handy (no pun intended) for you.

Of course, if you only have one hand, try your feet. Cheesy

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
buleidada

Activity: 520
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:34:20 PM

I've been using the computer mouse a lot these days. It's starting to hurt my hand? or make it sore. It is not a cordless one.

What can we do to relieve the pressure, from computer mousesHuhHuh  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
to get rid of the pressure from a mouse on a computer is that you have to stop holding for a few moments or a few days that's the most effective way
dilaawe

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:01:30 PM

problem is not you mouse you can use Mouse Pad with Wrist Rest Support
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:16:12 PM

The problem is not on mouse but in your hands,as you have mentioned that its just these days that you are using Mouse so your grip and pressure on it is just beginning so better to try controlling you hands and hold the mouse smoothly

I have same problem when i was new in computer works but now i manage to handle it useful without hurting my self
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:26:16 PM

Buy a new one and your problem is solved.

Or maybe it was not your mouse but the position of your table or your hand itself.

I never experienced anything related to my keyboard mouse, except that they start to function as normal, I just throw them away and buy a new one.
clover12 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:37:15 PM

if you only have one hand, try your feet. Cheesy

Cool

Gives me some ideas. If the two mouse pad buttons were on the floor, one for each foot. That is expert level trading
clover12 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:38:21 PM

use Mouse Pad with Wrist Rest Support

you use a bean bag or something?? any other ideas?
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:10:55 PM

You can try a roller ball mouse.  Maybe that will be better for your hand. 
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:22:10 PM

You can try a roller ball mouse.  Maybe that will be better for your hand.  
is  this possible  ? how roller ball mouse work hes hurts of hand
clover12 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:44:25 PM

I am using my left hand now.

Excellent advice.
AkexA95

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:16:12 AM

It's only a matter of time before you get used to it, and you won't feel any pain.
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 02:37:23 AM

Your hands must never be higher than your elbows. If they are, either you need to rise your chair, or lower your desktop.
Mousepad with attached wrist-pad also makes a lot of difference. Finally take 10min breaks every 50mins or so.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Gamboeters

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:38:55 AM

change your mouse, You feels hurt because you mouse doesn't fit with your hand
clover12 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:41:15 PM

What can we do to relieve the pressure, from computer mousesHuhHuh  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Your hands must never be higher than your elbows. If they are, either you need to rise your chair, or lower your desktop.
Mousepad with attached wrist-pad also makes a lot of difference. Finally take 10min breaks every 50mins or so.

I like that science behind it  Grin
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 04:47:28 PM

Don't grip the poor things so hard. Mice are gentle creatures, they need to be caressed rather than dragged across the mat. Treat it like a girl friend.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
clover12 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:54:19 PM

Don't grip the poor things so hard.

It's like im holding on for dear life!!! Grin Grin
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:00:26 PM

There is nothing special that you can do in order to stop your hands hurting when you use the mouse. Thats happens automatically because you work a lot of time and you touch the mouse so many times that it hurts you. You could try finding some mouse with a different mouse that is softer.
Becksinsky

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:49:16 PM

My arm hurts? This is very bad, as far as I know, because of this, there may be health problems
clover12 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:11:23 PM

My arm hurts? This is very bad, as far as I know, because of this, there may be health problems

Really:Huh??  How much do you use mouses?
Ive heard of this.

People. It's due to the electrical current in the mouse.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: