Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:38:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I Don't Do Bounty Campaigns & Why You Shouldn't Either  (Read 18283 times)
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:54:58 PM

Unfortunately, so many bounty campaigns are doing. Provides some information at the beginning of the campaign that is kept until the end of the campaign and then adds other tasks the bounty hunter has to follow to get paid. I have encountered such situations. We can not prevent that. However, it is good that you will receive the coins, because 2019 will give us very few successful ICO projects. Let's hope that in the future there will be a solution to detect and combat ICO SCAM projects or do not have potential.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:17:32 PM

So a few months ago I did some bounty work for a company called Swachhcoin. Like many of you, I spent countless hours developing and creating posts that highlighted key features of the platform. Fast forward several months...they tell all of us bounty campaign participants that we will have to pass KYC to receive the NEW swachhcoin tokens (SWACHH). My previous Swachhcoin tokens (SCX) are now worth $0 and I will have to do KYC to get my new usable tokens. Also, they set a monthly limit of how many tokens we can sell. We will receive 10% each month to prevent dumping. I like this idea, but NONE of this was presented during the bounty campaign period. I also bought 2 ETH worth of tokens and they've delayed the project at least 2 times! To me, this is unprofessional, ridiculous, and outlandish. Sorry for the rant, but this is the exact reason I've been slowly putting my money into projects that I think have a future. I'm trying to stay away from the bad apples and put some leftover money aside into Bitcoin, Nauticus, Ethereum, EOS, and even XRP.

I think its an everybody's prerogative whether they would join a bounty campaigns or not, everybody are entitled to their own opinions and hardwork, as long as they are studying what they are engaging to, but the most important factor is that the legibility of the project they are promoting and they are paid for doing it so.
Yeah it is our own choice If we are interested to use it or not but it has not bad effect on our job, as I am good at using bounty because it is giving me extra income and I keep on searching about it in my extra time which is enhancing my knowledge and polishing my skills, being trader and investors because you makes verity post related to it, which helps you and readers as well.
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:46:32 PM

It is so sad to have read your past experience,  that wasn't funny at all, but I still want to believe there are still some good projects and being managed by some wonderful bounty manager. Don't loose hope because of your past experience. Just look at the project and the bounty manager  managing it ,if it is worth the join then go ahead

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:56:42 PM

Just becaue you joined a scam bounty campaign so you suggest that nobody should join bounty campaign while there are good bounty campaigns in this forum still available??? You should know it's not easy to find out good bounty campaign as before but good campaigns are still available so you can leave if you wanna but I think you should stay and spend more time to find than before to get a good campaign.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 10:54:41 PM

So a few months ago I did some bounty work for a company called Swachhcoin. Like many of you, I spent countless hours developing and creating posts that highlighted key features of the platform. Fast forward several months...they tell all of us bounty campaign participants that we will have to pass KYC to receive the NEW swachhcoin tokens (SWACHH). My previous Swachhcoin tokens (SCX) are now worth $0 and I will have to do KYC to get my new usable tokens. Also, they set a monthly limit of how many tokens we can sell. We will receive 10% each month to prevent dumping. I like this idea, but NONE of this was presented during the bounty campaign period. I also bought 2 ETH worth of tokens and they've delayed the project at least 2 times! To me, this is unprofessional, ridiculous, and outlandish. Sorry for the rant, but this is the exact reason I've been slowly putting my money into projects that I think have a future. I'm trying to stay away from the bad apples and put some leftover money aside into Bitcoin, Nauticus, Ethereum, EOS, and even XRP.
More and more negative remarks and experiences have continued to pour in by different people on this platform. That means the bounty managers and ICO teams should do what is write to save the bounty programs so that people don't loose interest.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:34:23 PM

Yah right now alot of bounty campaign are scam they are just a waste of time and effort, even the project is legit the rewards is not satisfying because there is alot of bounty participants, but my advice to you dont stop to do bounty because it's free all you need is effort.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:58:26 PM

I also have a lot of tokens that are worth nothing. I just realized late that I shouldn't be involved in everything. Even now you can find good bounty companies, I think to participate in them maybe is still profitable.
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:59:48 PM

ICO bounty now is not good at the past year. I remembered that at the moment last year, when ICO investing was the trend and it makes the market cap of this market grow so fast. At that time, there are a lot of people become rich and millionaire based on joining bounty campaigns. 

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:00:20 AM

Everyone has their own experience of participating in the bounty companies, someone carries, and who is not and strangely enough it's more about luck, negede in professionalism.

michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:07:04 AM

Somebody have stopped doing the bounty. It's almost useless now. Those who remained continue to participate in them in the hope that in the growing market their tokens can grow in price. There's nothing wrong with that. But in addition to the bounty you need to do something else.
Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:29:02 AM

There are lots of bounty campaign happening in bitcoin forum. And we get thousands of participants. But I am agree with you, bounty campaign can't give you good return for your effort. Bounty hunters do lots of work with different campaigns but they don't get their deserve earning from it.

It's quite disheartening to see hunters work for nothing. But it doesn't rule out bounty hunting because some will tell you they gain a lot from it too. For now am sticking with signature campaigns.
Chinocshyp

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:19:03 AM

There are good bounties from good projects like Brain-Space. You just have to search for good ones

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:42:49 AM

You have to accept the fact that whenever we join any bounty we have to follow their rules and I believe that each campaign have their disclaimer that they can change the rules at anytime. ive been there, I also invest to the project whenever I join campaigns but since last year it was a total loss.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:00:15 AM

You have to accept the fact that whenever we join any bounty we have to follow their rules and I believe that each campaign have their disclaimer that they can change the rules at anytime. ive been there, I also invest to the project whenever I join campaigns but since last year it was a total loss.

The downside of participating in a bounty campaign is that they can change their rules whatever they want. And those participants has nothing to do but to accept the changes. Worst thing is, they will announce a new rule that might against with the participants right after the bounty ends. Anyway, I haven't tried investing in the bounties that I've joined.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:09:50 AM

So a few months ago I did some bounty work for a company called Swachhcoin. Like many of you, I spent countless hours developing and creating posts that highlighted key features of the platform. Fast forward several months...they tell all of us bounty campaign participants that we will have to pass KYC to receive the NEW swachhcoin tokens (SWACHH). My previous Swachhcoin tokens (SCX) are now worth $0 and I will have to do KYC to get my new usable tokens.
It is a problem that bounty hunters are scammed so often. But honest projects don't do this. Only projects who are scams are not caring to have a community do it and it will hurt the project in long term that they have not paid bounty hunters.

Sorry for the rant, but this is the exact reason I've been slowly putting my money into projects that I think have a future. I'm trying to stay away from the bad apples and put some leftover money aside into Bitcoin, Nauticus, Ethereum, EOS, and even XRP.
It is if you can trust the team of an ICO you can also do the bounty. Good projects will pay because they care for the community.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:25:16 AM

Never have bad ideas with bounty campaign and bounty participants, how come an ICO project could be famous without thousand bounty participants are promoted an ICO project, never have new ICO will be success without have bounty participants.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:55:04 AM

It depends, I guess you have experience a very problematic experience about joining a bounty hunting. Especially choosing the worst ICO you can join. But in the mean time, I think it is still reasonable to join bounties at the moment.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:43:46 AM

Never have bad ideas with bounty campaign and bounty participants, how come an ICO project could be famous without thousand bounty participants are promoted an ICO project, never have new ICO will be success without have bounty participants.
Bitcoin didn't hae any ICO. but still it becomes most valuable crypto currency.

So people got feeling that ICOs are started to make money not for contributing the crypto currency's future.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:55:45 AM

If we see the bounty trends when market started going up from the 3rd quarter of 2017 every one wanted to participate and earn big bucks from bounty campaigns and we did saw the number of bounty participants grew from dozens to hundreds and then thousands but niw the scenario has changed now due to slow markets and poor performing icos that have cut short the bounty rewards with extended campaigns and small rewards the number of bounty participants is again decreasing and if the market situation prevails we will see bounty hunters go back to dozens again but lets hope market will recover now.

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:00:42 AM

Well the op should not talk about bounty campaign when he/she has not earned the minimal 1 merit.
Well I do bounty campaign but I prefer bitcoin paying campaigns
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: