Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I Don't Do Bounty Campaigns & Why You Shouldn't Either  (Read 18283 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:48:48 PM

It is sure that bounty hunting isn't as profitable as a few years ago, and that so many ICO projects are just either scams or giving away worthless tokens, but there is always good projects which have potential to succeed in the future, and participating in their bounties would be profitable surely.
To distingue these projects, you have to spend some time first in studying carefully the project (The whitepaper, the team, the product..)
Finding this good projects would just like finding a needle on a haystack.I'll say that out of 100 projects there would be only 3-5% which would succeed into hitting to exchangers

and majority of them would just simply die and past away then owners will just simply create another coin and repeat the same process until they would gain sufficient fool investors and then becomes scam and repeat once again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:52:14 PM

As you know all bounty campaign and all new projects is risky, as for crypto investment is risky, all you have to do is a back up plan.
Join some Airdrop for free, or join a campaign wherein you don't need too much time to finished the task, like content creation campaign, as you can join as many as you can as long as your are qualified.

Don't just give up, everyone here has already experience worse than this...
Let see some of your suggestion,

Join some airdrops for free
Bad suggestion, how can you suggest us to join in airdrop when it would only give us mostly less than $1? Wasting our time only

content creation campaign
This is not an easy task, you should be able to write something interesting ans you must already have your own site before you joined on there. Its So-So suggestion

Finding this good projects would just like finding a needle on a haystack.I'll say that out of 100 projects there would be only 3-5% which would succeed into hitting to exchangers

Google IEO and you will know if almost all IEO token will be sure to be listed on exchange sites, eg Bittorent
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:12:02 AM

Not all bounty campaigns are scam but only few of them is good. Better to research first before joining in a bounty campaign, most of the project these days use fake profiles just to have good feedback and  to attract investors.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:31:32 AM

After all these months of complaining about "doing hard work" why are still fixated on doing bounties if we are not happy with the outcome?

For me, it is always about delivering value and quality.

I gave up doing the bounties long ago that just required you to shill. Instead, use a service you like so you also become an ambassador for it. Then you feel good talking about something you like, you also feel confident, and the project feels you bring value. Then they return to you the value as rewards and incentive. Make it a win-win instead of win-lose.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:59:30 PM

It is sure that nowadays there are a lot of scams among the ICO projects, but quitting bounty hunting, for this reason, isn't convincible for me at least. You have only to take a good time studying the project and making sure of its value and quality before joining its bounty. If you quit, you are missing the chance to make large profits with the legal bounties.
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:19:18 PM

I agree that finding a legitimate and promising bounty campaign is nowadays really hard, but despite that, I still work with bounties after studying the project and I select carefully the most promising projects and not joining any bounty. If the project is good, then its bounty reward will be valuable as well.

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:30:20 AM

Bounty campaign only profitable in 2017 and in the beginning of 2018, and after that this job not really promising good reward because too many ICO that has low quality product. So ICO market turn  in to low demand and the trend of crypto market also in bearish mode. Bounty campaign maybe profitable job again if the market back to bullish trend.

Almost all bounties on 2017 are really profitable, then when 2018 came up the good image of ICO was little by little damaged by those scam ico, were most of it turned into nothing til reached the last month of 2018, now when 2019 came up IEO rise up and became trending where most of the investors and bounty had finally found an alternative way to get profit and ICO also became good compared to 2018.
undergroundartpal

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 09:19:31 AM

I'm learning a lot from this thread.

I'm working on an art project that will offer a bounty in ETH (a % of the profit for a successful referral) via an exchange (IEO). Even though, due to the nature of the project, only one person per piece of art issued can collect, at least it's guaranteed and not paid in a token that may only come out to a few cents, if that.

I'm hoping that bounties like this involve less shilling and more targeted efforts. Many of the ones I saw in the past with ICOs seemed to encourage outright spamming. I figure it's the last thing anyone wants associated with their project no matter how big or small.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:04:58 AM

this is what makes investors run away and frustrates investors to invest in a token or coin sales program. so this is the type of fraud that I often experience in prize programs, so I think you should be more careful to take part in prize campaigns
Dakijon

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:44:17 AM

Not all bounty campaigns are scam but only few of them is good. Better to research first before joining in a bounty campaign, most of the project these days use fake profiles just to have good feedback and  to attract investors.
Agree, not all bounty campaign is a scam but, if a scam more than 100 million it will sound a lot. In the current trend choosing the right bounty is very tough and companies are using fake profile to cheat the investors.
Some of bounty campaign not only get money from investor. other of them use campaign for growing up them social media follower  like twitter, facebook, linkedin and etc.. and do task for bounty hunter to bumping up they statuse.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:12:52 PM

It is sure that bounty hunting isn't as profitable as a few years ago, and that so many ICO projects are just either scams or giving away worthless tokens, but there is always good projects which have potential to succeed in the future, and participating in their bounties would be profitable surely.
To distingue these projects, you have to spend some time first in studying carefully the project (The whitepaper, the team, the product..)

and majority of them would just simply die and past away then owners will just simply create another coin and repeat the same process until they would gain sufficient fool investors and then becomes scam and repeat once again.
Call them as scammers,but they will never get vanished as long as people are waiting to invest on these useless projects.

Bounties getting fae away due to another reason called IEOs so bounty hunters are simply wasting their time for few bucks which really doesn't worth doing.
Well you got some point on here which is actually true where this kind of thing will continue as long there are people who do continue to keep funding fraud projects.
Scammers will just rinse and repeat as long they can able to make money.No matter how many times we do able to make up some warning but people never ever learn
as long they haven't experienced on losing money even to those who already experience does still continue to put up money.With IEO existence this ico scams is somewhat being
reduced and I'm wondering if there would be an another new IEO hack would exist for some time like exchange of said ieo comes to a completely scamming incident or purely some very obvious price manipulation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████