Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KuCoin upgrade  (Read 336 times)
cantivictor450 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:18:20 AM

After the upgrade of kucoin, my trading life become easier. More features have been added and securities improved. I'm also expecting a slight increase with the price because of the upgrade  Cheesy
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
N0sferatu

Activity: 386
Merit: 78

[insert coin to continue]

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:40:56 AM

I quit using kucoin some months ago since I didn't found it valuable.

Which new trading features have been added?

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:18:55 PM

You can see the full info here: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-KuCoin-Platform-V2-Upgrade-Complete
If you were a member, I'm sure that you have received their newsletter too about this on your registered email address.
Pffrt

Merit: 322

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:41:30 PM

I did check last day for a couple of minutes and seems o be good and Kucoin is also doing great, I hope they will be a top tier exchange soo. I always had good support from this exchange.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:48:28 PM

I did check last day for a couple of minutes and seems o be good and Kucoin is also doing great, I hope they will be a top tier exchange soo. I always had good support from this exchange.
It's not easy to become one out of the best crypto exchange Smiley. I don't like using Kucoin because of trading bot. When I wanna sell any crypto on Kucoin it's very difficult cause when I just created a bid then tons of bid with lower price created in just few second. LOL. I don't think there is any human can create so many bids that fast Smiley)
N0sferatu

Activity: 386
Merit: 78

[insert coin to continue]

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:55:41 PM

You can see the full info here: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-KuCoin-Platform-V2-Upgrade-Complete
If you were a member, I'm sure that you have received their newsletter too about this on your registered email address.

True, I got an e-mail regarding the update.  Smiley

Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:50:55 PM

yes now are the great exchange we can use its family
jerryspringer

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:31:36 PM

I never had any problems using Kucoin and the upgrade sure looks promising. It also has one of the only exchange coins, that have actual value. But the volume with some pairs are really shitty and unuseable.
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 01:30:11 PM

Be careful with KuCoin, it is not transparent exchange  Shocked

https://shitcoinoffering.com/kucoin-crouching-token-hidden-team/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:48:24 PM

I don't use KuCoin for trading, but I was wondering what innovations were on it. I checked them and I can also say that now it is much easier to trade. I like that.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:26:26 AM

I don't use KuCoin for trading, but I was wondering what innovations were on it. I checked them and I can also say that now it is much easier to trade. I like that.
If you haven't used them for trading, you should start using them.

Kucoin is also like some other lowkey trading exchange before but it became more competitive to the market. The upgrade that Kucoin made is phenomenal because the competition with other exchange is becoming tough too so they have to go through it.
Pffrt

Merit: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:38:49 PM

Kucoin is one of the reliable cryptocurrency exchange for your info. Their support team, withdrawal is super fast and too much professional with handling customers. you should have it a try.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:45:29 PM

Kucoin is one of the reliable cryptocurrency exchange for your info. Their support team, withdrawal is super fast and too much professional with handling customers. you should have it a try.
Well I also trade in kucoin, I have coins there and just waiting on when to sell.

I can say that the upgrade of their exchange is great since its more easy to use.

I didnt experience any inconvenience and their support is very helpful.

BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:41:06 AM

Kucoin trading is very user friendly .I tried with many top exchanges but kucoin is good .
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:23:10 AM

Kucoin trading is very user friendly .I tried with many top exchanges but kucoin is good .

In addition to it user friendly, it UI is attractive and think they will make a better Exchange in the future; comparing how early they are to the task ahead. Last year i had to work for them were i earned some of their Tokens, maybe i will try to make some exchange later the Month.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:20:37 PM

After the upgrade of kucoin, my trading life become easier. More features have been added and securities improved. I'm also expecting a slight increase with the price because of the upgrade  Cheesy

I like their upgrade it's user-friendly and I love their security even more, for me Kucoin has the best security and support I have ever seen in any exact they rate very high on these two and of course, their profit sharing is just so awesome, there's no reason why not to trade on Kucoin.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:23:48 PM

I like their upgrade it's user-friendly and I love their security even more, for me Kucoin has the best security and support I have ever seen in any exact they rate very high on these two and of course, their profit sharing is just so awesome, there's no reason why not to trade on Kucoin.

I have seen more people hype up their upgrade and mainly the security it offers, but what about the security do you like and why is it the best? It's seems like it's just basic level security that most exchanges already provide. Roll Eyes

I think you praise this exchange just because of how they allow you to generate a buck or two. There is really nothing special about it. On top of that, Kucoin's highest volume generating coin isn't Bitcoin, but a total shitcoin. Not a good sign for an exchange. It must be filled with get rich quick folks.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 05:36:41 AM

KuCoin trading site is very popular here in crypto so many users really use this then usually newbie here do try this because of the security with fast transaction so that's why this is popular

Then if the developer or team of it upgrade this i think focus on their security so the users will secure more like that's everyone want here in crypto like an assurance that their money is in good hands

Kucoin is highly linked to Ian Ballina, and I'm not sure how many people believe Kucoin is a great exchange. It's has a nickname of token graveyard because most tokens who initially listed in there got dumped heavily. Who knows who's dumping but pretty sure liquidity is not enough.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bostraticus

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:53:07 AM

I used KuCoin many times and I think this is one of the best exchanges. I saw several accusations against KuCoin, but these were people who were themselves to blame for their problems.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:38:35 PM

Only today I enter the exchange post upgrade to see the changes. The UI is easier and more intuitive. But what I really liked were the new order types: "Limit, Stop, Market, Post Only and Iceberg ". They offer many new possibilities and are very simple to use
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: