Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I won't give up  (Read 15924 times)
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:14:57 PM

i totally agree on what OP said because in the end you will earn what you deserve so if you keep pushing and work hard in crypto-space then for sure there will be a rewards for yourself in the nearest future just continue to learn and never give up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:21:07 PM

Previously, faucets were excellent in searching for some coins at Crypto because at that time the price was still low and it was still rare for people to do it properly at the time and now of course by participating in several campaigns we were able to get new tokens so we could move to market level the big one is to make purchases and sales there, so all of this really requires a long process but most people who think negatively are those who want to profit in a short time so that when the price is broken it will denounce and so on.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:31:47 PM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.
I understand you. You probably won't give up the bounty. But really since the IEO was born, ICO is dying, bounty can no longer make money. You really should get another stable job.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:33:49 PM

I still have confidence in the development of crypto currencies and in my opinion crypto currencies will experience a fairly rapid development along with the development and development of increasingly advanced and evolving technologies.

bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:40:17 PM

I also feel that because with the increasing number of people spreading their pessimism, more and more people will become pessimistic and that will hamper crypto growth and make the bearish longer
If there are people who do not like or want to give up, they should not need to spread it and invite others to follow in their footsteps

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:55:05 PM

I won't give even though bounty is not paying much off late, I know where exactly I want to be and where exactly I'm going. Rome wasn't built in a day so why rush and give up, who knows what the future holds? Giving up is not in my personal dictionary.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:57:57 PM

I also feel that because with the increasing number of people spreading their pessimism, more and more people will become pessimistic and that will hamper crypto growth and make the bearish longer
If there are people who do not like or want to give up, they should not need to spread it and invite others to follow in their footsteps

Giving up isn't my principle in life, we need to move forward so that we will see future as big results of our struggles in cryptocurrency. Even if these people spreads more non reliable stories, it doesn't mean it affected us a lot because without any valid proofs still it's not considered believable yet. They can say something bad or good, but the most certain for our plans is how we going to survive in order to earn bigger profit once an asset gain sustainable growth.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:07:10 AM

I believe that scammers are the biggest problem when it comes to ICO projects. So that everyone feels so tired and angry because they lose more time and also money for nothing. Even me I was so disappointed when I was join in the projects that ends for nothing. However I learned a lot of things on those experiences and until now I am hoping for a good fortune here in virtual wolrd.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:08:37 AM

Those who survived here until now, will soon receive a great income because we are the true first adopters no matter if the time is good or bad  Cool.
Yes just continuing your dream and you will survive here and reach your goal,do dont give up in any situation just be positive at all.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:48:12 AM

Yes, I will persevere, I will not give up because giving up means losing, here we must have the mentality of steel if we want success and patience is absolutely necessary, struggling first in the future we will enjoy the results, so it will be better if you behave optimistic for the results that will be achieved in the future

NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:00:38 AM

I also participated in the electronics market as a bounty hunter for 1 year. The money I earn is not much. As you said there are many scams. Hope ico will be better and eliminate the ico scam.
aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:11:25 AM

We have strong reasons not to give up. Giving up only for people to lose and now have to start getting up. We have bad things and this happened throughout 2018. Besides, we have not given up and now market prices have increased. We certainly did not waste this opportunity to make a profit.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:56:36 AM

You didn't give up and now you are richer than if you gave up. Congratulations! You resisted and now your prize is big money.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:58:52 AM

You didn't give up and now you are richer than if you gave up. Congratulations! You resisted and now your prize is big money.
the best gift for those who don't give up is satisfying results. although there are so many obstacles when looking for profit, however, when they don't give up, I think they really will achieve real success. because of that, do not be a person who easily gives up.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:01:55 AM

I still have confidence in the development of crypto currencies and in my opinion crypto currencies will experience a fairly rapid development along with the development and development of increasingly advanced and evolving technologies.
just like you, i also still believe in cryptocurrency.
i think cryptocurrency will continue to develop well in the future. until now i still survive here because of my belief in crypto.

indeed it will take a long time, but if the results are better than now. i will wait for him patiently.
bysmf2000

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:32:01 AM

yes it is the big money who hold bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin and i think the price will be increase again

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:07:56 AM

Success is not come easy and you have faced with many time failed before you raised your success, without pass failed impossible you could success and crypto have the same thing how to be success people, keep investing and selling after you get higher price.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:23:07 AM

just like you, i also still believe in cryptocurrency.
i think cryptocurrency will continue to develop well in the future. until now i still survive here because of my belief in crypto.

indeed it will take a long time, but if the results are better than now. i will wait for him patiently.
Your positive views will keep you to hold on, it's still a surviving period where we can't really see the clear direction of this industry, but if you have the faith and you are patience to hold on, success are there as crypto will continue to gained support from every people who loves risking with fate.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:48:01 AM

if i were you i will making that failure as my great teacher, because our experince is needed to go through for crypto in the future, like you, im still hoping and never give up, and sure cryprto will be better soon.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:54:22 AM

If the early adopters of Bitcoin during the inception of Bitcoin did not give up, what reason do i have to give up now? The future is always bright for crypto because the technology behind this is a revolutionary one which will bring tremendous change in our world of finance in some few years to come when most of the countries accept it.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: