Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:38:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I won't give up  (Read 15924 times)
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:27:28 PM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.

The aim that we keep from the start when we join crypto will affect the process after that. If we just want to earning money and really eager to reach it, it won't make it. We should have better aim. For example we join crypto world because we want to get more knowledge and become better person. If we do that, we will be success in the future.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 02:14:04 PM

to avoid of waste on worse with decision as investors to defines with one on selection of models and helps with the extensive to put of spares on reference as officially improving stakes on collaboration.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:06:03 PM

In general, I started with bounty when they were already very popular and still managed to earn a little money. It all depends on whether you want to work.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:47:03 PM

Giving up should be out of the options when one joins cryptocurrency because crypto has come to stay and revolutionize the way of financial transactions. Most projects take time to reach their full capabilities and I believe the early adopters of Bitcoin can attest to this fact. The believers of Bitcoin who were patient enough during the early days of Bitcoin enjoyed their full profits during the 2017 ATH of BTC. Things take time in crypto and only the patient investor enjoys at the end of the day.
We may win some in some projects but there will be always a lose some and scam project , more and more project are into IEO which is good becauae they can be tradable right away. Giving up is for only a weak hearted people. Dont  get disappointed so easily in a sudden changes in bitcoin prices, it always happen. We need to stay calm. Right now bitcoin price is going up about $1200+ for the past week. We are expecting that it would be higher than now.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:05:46 PM

I agree with what you are saying, as I lost everything I mad ein 2015-2018 and so had to start now again from scratch. I still do have two bags of low cap coins am hoping one day they get a moonshot, but like you am doing faucets, click sites, upgraded in MYBITCOINTUBE and click all the videos, I do bounties, airdrops and also am trying to grow some passive income as well. I am trying my best to start growing some more bags for 2020.2021. I now got paid 2.50 USD in BTS from faucet hub and now doing another round and also collecting doge from faucets as well. I do this for two hours a day while I wait for recycled ads in MYBITCOINTUBE in the early hours of the morning.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:30:38 PM

I am an old member of this forum and I have to say that more and more scams are created to collect easy money, but people are learning from their past mistakes, so they are no more investing into such projects. What it means for us? No interest in our earned tokens.  Cry

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:37:08 PM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.

I really really agree with everything you say. this is a good motivation for us all. there is no very smooth journey to make us successful. I myself am someone who started from zero, I have never been bored to hunt for various prizes even though there are currently many various deceptive projects, by not giving rewards when the project is over. but I don't really think about it, because I consider it all a challenge to success. I will still be excited to find another job. and most importantly, we never give up trying to earn an income. nothing is easy in this world, there will be no money falling in front of us suddenly, without us working hard with enthusiasm. I am truly motivated by everything you say. Thank you friend.

Focusing on our goal is one thing that we should do, giving up is not always a choice when we do panic and when we were victim of scam, but keep holding on, make things that your future will thank someday, if you quit with what you are doing then you are like just saying that you are giving up with your life and you don't want to become successful
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:39:37 PM

Scammers are everywhere and they have hit the crypto market badly. Crypto projects are not doing good now a days and it is directly affecting the bounty rewards. I agree with the thread starter that it does not mean good days of crypto will not come or bounty projects will not pay good amount in future, we just need to remain positive. There is always light after dark. There was a sudden boom in cryptocurrencies in 2017, it was like a bubble which was supposed to burst. A steady and calm growth in crypto market will stay longer.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:42:38 PM

I agree with what you are saying, as I lost everything I mad ein 2015-2018 and so had to start now again from scratch. I still do have two bags of low cap coins am hoping one day they get a moonshot, but like you am doing faucets, click sites, upgraded in MYBITCOINTUBE and click all the videos, I do bounties, airdrops and also am trying to grow some passive income as well. I am trying my best to start growing some more bags for 2020.2021. I now got paid 2.50 USD in BTS from faucet hub and now doing another round and also collecting doge from faucets as well. I do this for two hours a day while I wait for recycled ads in MYBITCOINTUBE in the early hours of the morning.
Nice one, I like your optimism. The drive that keeps me going in crypto space is "never give up". My portfolio also dropped to a point that I kept regretting my crypto investment, at a point I decided to continue with some bounties and grace found me (some have been profitable).  We just don't have to give up, people still earn from   mining, trading, IEOs, bounties and airdrops.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:00:53 PM

Your words of encouragement is very much needed these days especially to those people who want to give up and forget the crypto-life due to their bad experience. I know the feeling of lossing something big because I've been on this space for a long time, instead of nagging or complaining I take it as a lesson and as you've said having a positive thinking helps a lot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:35:14 PM

In general, I started with bounty when they were already very popular and still managed to earn a little money. It all depends on whether you want to work.
Yes, id you are determined to work so nothing can stop you from nowadays people talk negative about bounty but for I think in crypto world ups and down are so normal and we will have to face it. Those who stand still and never give up a win at the end and one of my friends won huge amount of profit for being patient in the bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: