Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS/MN]⚡Collegicoin(CLG)⚡ Availability of educational resources.  (Read 925 times)
cannonballdex

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 03:39:16 AM

Holding some Collegicoin and need funds now, but you don’t want to sell your investment? We have an option for you. We will secure your Collegicoin in return for funds made in the form of a Virtual Visa Account that can be used all over the world at millions of locations. Get back on your feet and redeem your Collegicoin by simply reversing the trade for the original value of the trade. Some restrictions and fees will apply. Get more info at: https://collegicoin.com/otc-trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cash0268888

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:11:15 PM

In this project, I'm listed as the founder. I have nothing to do with the Collegicoin Project. The site administrator does not respond to my request to delete this information. It's fake. (link: https://collegicoin.com/team/) collegicoin.com/team/
cannonballdex

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 11:22:12 AM

Moneta / Alex Karpinskiy is no longer with the project. The only thing fake all of the things you claimed to be developing. Move along as we do not believe much of what you say. Good luck in your new adventures, I assume it won't be in the crypto community. You have so many alias you can't keep them straight.
MonetaCollegicoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:19:45 AM

Moneta / Alex Karpinskiy is no longer with the project. The only thing fake all of the things you claimed to be developing. Move along as we do not believe much of what you say. Good luck in your new adventures, I assume it won't be in the crypto community. You have so many alias you can't keep them straight.

The project developed well. We had partnerships with several companies(real contracts). The new team Leader took over the project by tricking me. We burned coins in exchange for investments and investors which Crypto Steve promised. Now you can say anything... The project starts from the beginning with a new leader. Look at the project team, the project leader didn't even mention his real name! That says a lot.
cannonballdex

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 12:55:17 PM

The project developed well. We had partnerships with several companies(real contracts). The new team Leader took over the project by tricking me. We burned coins in exchange for investments and investors which Crypto Steve promised. Now you can say anything... The project starts from the beginning with a new leader. Look at the project team, the project leader didn't even mention his real name! That says a lot.
You ended up being the person that you despised the most for trying to bash the project. A real class act. You basically sold off all of the premine and claimed these (real contracts) and investors sold off the premine. You think people are that naive? The new team leader took over the project after you sold off all of the premine. You got paid for the project exactly what you agreed too. I paid up all of the additional requirements to keep the project going and you didn't even finish the deal by sending the remainder of the agreed premine 60k clg. I wouldn't doubt that this was already sold as well. You can try to convince people of your story, but I know for a fact that you are not trustworthy and a dishonest person. Good luck moving on.
MonetaCollegicoin

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:43:56 AM

You ended up being the person that you despised the most for trying to bash the project. A real class act. You basically sold off all of the premine and claimed these (real contracts) and investors sold off the premine. You think people are that naive? The new team leader took over the project after you sold off all of the premine. You got paid for the project exactly what you agreed too. I paid up all of the additional requirements to keep the project going and you didn't even finish the deal by sending the remainder of the agreed premine 60k clg. I wouldn't doubt that this was already sold as well. You can try to convince people of your story, but I know for a fact that you are not trustworthy and a dishonest person. Good luck moving on.

I wish you good luck, if you are the third project manager, the situation will probably change under your leadership. Just do not mislead people, you did everything so that the project was yours. I hope you are very happy about this. And the fact that you are trying to keep the price in the market will not give you anything, because a project without an idea is not a project. Do not take my time with empty lies and empty conversations. Spend your time developing the project, it will be more productive. And stop spreading all kinds of lies about me. All the contracts with our partners are in my hands in paper form .. I can show them to everyone ... but this will prove once again that you are a liar. Wink
cannonballdex

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 03:08:20 PM

I wish you good luck, if you are the third project manager, the situation will probably change under your leadership. Just do not mislead people, you did everything so that the project was yours. I hope you are very happy about this. And the fact that you are trying to keep the price in the market will not give you anything, because a project without an idea is not a project. Do not take my time with empty lies and empty conversations. Spend your time developing the project, it will be more productive. And stop spreading all kinds of lies about me. All the contracts with our partners are in my hands in paper form .. I can show them to everyone ... but this will prove once again that you are a liar. Wink

Do you really want to keep dragging this out? Sorry, We both know what has happened. You have made many claims in the public forums that people read for themselves. I confirm nothing but the truth on the matter. You are right about one thing, I did do a lot for this project without compensation or appreciation. You have done nothing for this project but make shit up. Go ahead and show everyone your business deals, how about also show everyone the transactions of the swap, and where the premine went too, while your at it include the agreement with the company that you claimed was building the platform, they never heard of you. All you have to do is scroll the forums to read your own posts. Show us something real. You will take the time to post this shit in the forums but cut me off in private chat after making the deal to pass the project on to me. I have a good idea of what your intentions were, but I will keep that to myself. Good Luck on your new adventures.
cannonballdex

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 03:57:54 PM

We are happy to announce that Collegicoin is listed at Masternodes.biz Get up to date masternode stats and more at https://masternodes.biz/coindetail.php?c=CLG
MonetaCollegicoin

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:09:28 PM

Do you really want to keep dragging this out? Sorry, We both know what has happened. You have made many claims in the public forums that people read for themselves. I confirm nothing but the truth on the matter. You are right about one thing, I did do a lot for this project without compensation or appreciation. You have done nothing for this project but make shit up. Go ahead and show everyone your business deals, how about also show everyone the transactions of the swap, and where the premine went too, while your at it include the agreement with the company that you claimed was building the platform, they never heard of you. All you have to do is scroll the forums to read your own posts. Show us something real. You will take the time to post this shit in the forums but cut me off in private chat after making the deal to pass the project on to me. I have a good idea of what your intentions were, but I will keep that to myself. Good Luck on your new adventures.

This forum is not for sorting things out. Did you get the project? It was you who destroyed the project, being part of the team. It was you who manipulated the price of the exchange. It was because of your promises that I burned the premine. You can't even tell your real name. Photo fake. Have you decided to make money fast? I think people who take a look at the project will not invest in scam. Give your real name, and then maybe people will believe you.
cannonballdex

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 08:31:56 PM

This forum is not for sorting things out. Did you get the project? It was you who destroyed the project, being part of the team. It was you who manipulated the price of the exchange. It was because of your promises that I burned the premine. You can't even tell your real name. Photo fake. Have you decided to make money fast? I think people who take a look at the project will not invest in scam. Give your real name, and then maybe people will believe you.

Do you even listen to yourself? You describe yourself in your own response and yet still blame others for your failures. I manipulated nothing. I have not sold one coin on the market since mining collegicoin before the swap. You can believe what you want about my photo. I am a respectable, honest individual that keeps my word. You are pathetic liar. I would rather use an alias and be honest than use my real name and be a thief. I have more invested in this project than you probably made selling off the premine. The only scam is you and your continued lack of taking responsibility for your actions. I would say nice knowing you, but it was hardly a pleasure. You still avoid the last comments of showing proof of your claims, instead you attack me without reason. Obviously you think posting your bullshit in some public forum justifies your actions, I am here to tell you that you only make a fool of yourself.
MonetaCollegicoin

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:41:28 PM

Do you even listen to yourself? You describe yourself in your own response and yet still blame others for your failures. I manipulated nothing. I have not sold one coin on the market since mining collegicoin before the swap. You can believe what you want about my photo. I am a respectable, honest individual that keeps my word. You are pathetic liar. I would rather use an alias and be honest than use my real name and be a thief. I have more invested in this project than you probably made selling off the premine. The only scam is you and your continued lack of taking responsibility for your actions. I would say nice knowing you, but it was hardly a pleasure. You still avoid the last comments of showing proof of your claims, instead you attack me without reason. Obviously you think posting your bullshit in some public forum justifies your actions, I am here to tell you that you only make a fool of yourself.

I suggest you take up your CLG project / And stop talking nonsense here. The lie that you invent and believe in it is only you. I'm not interested in talking to you. I think that people who read these messages themselves will make the right conclusion about you and the project.
cannonballdex

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 09:48:53 PM

Explorer: https://explorer.collegicoin.com/
ANN page:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5113141
Telegram: https://t.me/CollegicoinCLG
Twitter: https://twitter.com/collegicoin
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/collegicoin/
Medium: https://medium.com/@collegicoin_
Support Email: Support@collegicoin.com
Advertising & Investment Email: Admin@collegicoin.com
Github: https://github.com/CollegicoinCLG/collegicoin/releases/
Exchange: https://graviex.net/markets/clgbtc?pinned=true
NodeCheck:https://nodecheck.io/currency/CLG
CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/collegicoin
Athcoininex: https://athcoinindex.com/coin/collegicoin
CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.click/currency/collegicoin
Dextro: https://dextro.io/page/coin/collegicoin
Masternodes.biz: https://masternodes.biz/coindetail.php?c=CLG
Latest Bootstrap Files: https://www.collegicoin.com/Bootstrap.zip
Latest Bootstrap Dat: https://github.com/CollegicoinCLG/collegicoin/releases/download/v4.1.1/bootstrap.zip
Torobel

Activity: 88
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:48:54 PM

I'm happy to announce that from now on you can host your masternodes for free using https://nodes.blastxchange.net/
All you have to do is lock 10$ worth of BLAST coin for 3 months and you will have free hosting for that period. After the period ends you can withdraw your coins or you can extend you masternode for a new 3 months cycle
Also you dont need any linux knowledge to create a masternode. Just follow a few steps on the platform
For tutorial see https://www.blastxhub.net/nodes-blastxchange-net-how-to-host-your-nodes-cheap-and-easy/
cannonballdex

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 05:13:34 AM

Just a quick update. Things are still moving forward. We are still working on advertisement and marketing strategy. Everyone that has created a web wallet was sent some bonus coins to your address. Feel free to test out your mobile wallet and  create a transaction. We are also working on a treasure hunt system that will be deployed at colleges and universities. Students will collaborate and assemble physical clues containing private keys to unlock wallet addresses worth a masternode. The online Collegicoin Treasure Hunt has begun. Get more info at https://collegicoin.com/treasure-hunt
cannonballdex

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 01:14:10 PM

Collegicoin (CLG) as a Payment Currency on MNBIZ. Now you can use Collegicoin (CLG) to pay all service on MNBIZ https://masternodes.biz/index.php

CLG on MNBIZ: https://masternodes.biz/coindetail.php?c=CLG
cusslerfan

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:12:47 PM

Other than masternodes, what is the difference between this project and CampusCoin?  They appear to be very similar.  Even the logo of this and the old logo of CampusCoin are fairly similar.
cannonballdex

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 02:14:02 PM

Other than masternodes, what is the difference between this project and CampusCoin?  They appear to be very similar.  Even the logo of this and the old logo of CampusCoin are fairly similar.

I do not know much about Campuscoin, however from the little research I have done it seems a broken project and also appears that has been abandon. Collegicoin is alive and well and very much moving forward for the long term. With help from the community Collegicoin will continue growing. One thing I can assure is Collegicoin is here to stay.
cannonballdex

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 10:34:34 PM

Collegicoin is now listed on Coinpaprika Get live stats at https://coinpaprika.com/coin/clg-collegicoin/
cannonballdex

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2021, 01:33:36 PM

Explorer: https://explorer.collegicoin.com/
Telegram: https://t.me/CollegicoinCLG
Twitter: https://twitter.com/collegicoin
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/collegicoin/
Medium: https://medium.com/@collegicoin_
Support Email: Support@collegicoin.com
Advertising & Investment Email: Admin@collegicoin.com
Github: https://github.com/CollegicoinCLG/collegicoin/releases/
Exchange Graviex: https://graviex.net/markets/clgbtc
Exchange Delion Dex: https://dex.delion.online/market/DELION.CLG_DELION.BTC
NodeCheck: https://nodecheck.io/currency/CLG
PecuniaPlatform: https://pecuniaplatform.io/coin-details/Collegicoin
CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/collegicoin
Athcoininex: https://athcoinindex.com/coin/collegicoin
CryptoPro: https://cryptopro.app/price/collegicoin/
Blockspot: https://blockspot.io/coin/collegicoin/
Coinpaprika: https://coinpaprika.com/coin/clg-collegicoin/
Dextro: https://dextro.io/page/coin/collegicoin
CoinLore: https://www.coinlore.com/coin/collegicoin
Masternodes.biz: https://masternodes.biz/coindetail.php?c=CLG
Latest Bootstrap Dat: https://www.collegicoin.com/Bootstrap.zip
Latest Snapshot Files: https://www.collegicoin.com/snapshot-02052021.zip
Latest Bootstrap Dat: https://github.com/CollegicoinCLG/collegicoin/releases/download/v4.1.1.2/bootstrap.zip
Latest Snapshot Files: https://github.com/CollegicoinCLG/collegicoin/releases/download/v4.1.1.2/snapshot-02052021.zip
Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.collegicoin.collegicoin
Delta App: https://delta.app/en/crypto/clg/collegicoin
CLG Masternode Installer: https://github.com/CollegicoinCLG/collegicoin/releases/download/v4.1.1.2/clginstaller.sh
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 05:24:51 PM

This is umm... like... what? Bumping an old project? Awaking it? Or resurrecting the dead project? I peeked at your telegram and the last update happened on December 2019? What'd you do the past year and why do you decide to resurface now?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: