Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GTX 1660 TI hashrates ??  (Read 2230 times)
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 03:26:41 AM

Compiled all the info I could on 1660 TI mining and hashrate benchmarks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R26NfbaJoaU

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neuromancer4867

Activity: 86
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:30:39 AM

who is so dumb right now to be mining at current prices?

People that think that making money is a good idea.
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:17:08 PM

Because some people aren't just about making money some of us are here to help push the chain because we believe in crypto and the whole reason mining has shitty returns is because people thought they where going to strike it rich mining and skyrocketed the difficulty and now those same people are bitching about profits well the miners who have been here for years get shafted but mine because its more to us than money
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:48:01 PM

Because some people aren't just about making money some of us are here to help push the chain because we believe in crypto and the whole reason mining has shitty returns is because people thought they where going to strike it rich mining and skyrocketed the difficulty and now those same people are bitching about profits well the miners who have been here for years get shafted but mine because its more to us than money
What happens if those are always getting minus on its fund caused by mine coin? is it worth for them all? besides they are wanna help to secure the blockchain but i can't deny if they are all wanna earn easy money from mining but mining has already dominated by big miners

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
WickedPigeon

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:59:47 AM

Sing it with me,
Money, money, money, moonneeyy...

Mining is still going strong. Last month all I heard was mining is for losers... Well I was raking in the RVN at those low diff rates, thousands of RVN a day. And then the price tripled - now I'm crying all the way to the bank... So what happens when BTC hits new highs? You'll wish you were mining today.

Get out there and buy a couple of 1660TIs. I just took some profits and bought two EVGA 2060 B stock. Great deal at $300.

“How did you go bankrupt?” Bill asked.

“Two ways,” Mike said. “Gradually and then suddenly.”
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 06:47:23 PM

Sing it with me,

Mining is still going strong. Last month all I heard was mining is for losers... Well I was raking in the RVN at those low diff rates, thousands of RVN a day. And then the price tripled - now I'm crying all the way to the bank... So what happens when BTC hits new highs? You'll wish you were mining today.

Get out there and buy a couple of 1660TIs. I just took some profits and bought two EVGA 2060 B stock. Great deal at $300.

what oc setting are you using?

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
minefarmbuy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221

We are not retail.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 08:19:27 PM

300 is a great deal on 2060

Premier asic sourcing minefarmbuy.com #mineon
Twitter:@minefarmbuy -LN Tips-
Email: info@minefarmbuy.com PGP:1A1C A4D4 CE04 F57E 1C0C 5240 592A 09BF CCB4 F0C3
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:25:39 PM

Sing it with me,

Horrible ones.

Those stats are not optimized for power savings in bear market.  190 watt for 2080 rtx is way too high to be running in a bear market.  Im only using 150 watts tops for 2080 rtx and the 2080 numbers look much better compared to other cards  when goal is max efficiency and when your power rate is above 8 cents.

Maybe his goal is max roi with his power rate of 8 cents which is pretty good  if you dont have industrial electric rates and your a home miner/colo miner
WickedPigeon

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:59:11 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2019, 03:05:11 PM by WickedPigeon

Horrible ones.

Those stats are not optimized for power savings in bear market.  190 watt for 2080 rtx is way too high to be running in a bear market.  Im only using 150 watts tops for 2080 rtx and the 2080 numbers look much better compared to other cards  when goal is max efficiency and when your power rate is above 8 cents.

Maybe his goal is max roi with his power rate of 8 cents which is pretty good  if you dont have industrial electric rates and your a home miner/colo miner

Well,
If you don't like my Hashrates, change them, it's just math. You're reply is kind of dickish Wink.

I get a little better than the +7% over Whattomine hashrates with my 30+ GPUs. But I mostly have 1070TIs and 1070s. The fine tuning for your realized hashrates is up to you. I just use this to gauge the current market ROI. I'm not running any 2080s so, you know better. I just used what WHattomine had for power ratings.

I use it to see what prices I'm willing to pay for a GPU. So when I see a deal like a 1660TI on sale for sub $250 (including tax), I bought it. The same for the EVGA B-stock 2060 at $300, (bought 2). The real ROI will depend on what happens to the future price of Crypto. Still the worksheet shows me which GPUs to be looking at.

Use it or don't. Just a MY way of looking at current ROI.

WickedPigeon

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:42:37 PM

Made a couple of adjustments:
Those 1660TI are looking really, really good...

And while some get better results at lower PL ratings, over a longer average, with my rigs, I find these numbers close to my averages - on the GPUs I have, 1070, 1070TI and 1660TI.

And yes, tuning your rigs can gain you 5-10% improvement on ROI. Also, I strongly recommend looking at your Electric bill. I live in Chicago and changed from Com Ed's "fixed rate" to "daily live pricing" and over the past year have saved about 16% - literately thousands of dollars.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: