Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: del  (Read 411 times)
mo_onster (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
del
February 22, 2019, 02:43:21 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2019, 07:23:11 PM by mo_onster

new topic, new rules!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:23:12 AM

Do you have a whitepaper or anything that can provide a lot of information?
and how are you sure if 1 DPT will be sure if price will have an opportunity or reach a price of $ 1 Huh Do you have a marketing strategy that can convince everyone?

hifzi

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 05:23:23 AM

so this is dapps token that launch in etherum erc20, lnice project, the future of gambling

bongkeek

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:13:02 AM

Can you provide more information? And please we need more proofs that you're legitimate
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:54:25 AM

and how are you sure if 1 DPT will be sure if price will have an opportunity or reach a price of $ 1 Huh Do you have a marketing strategy that can convince everyone?

I also think so, what do they do not detail about their project even though I need white paper for more details ??

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
mo_onster (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:50:00 PM

Can you provide more information? And please we need more proofs that you're legitimate

so this is dapps token that launch in etherum erc20, lnice project, the future of gambling

We are making good white paper for our project its would be finished very soon! Also private audit by Hacken.io will be finished in 2-3 days.

We can sure what price of our token will be $ 1. We can guarantee what everyone person who join to us can get profit! We started global advertise on youtube and google, we was added in all dapps!

We already paid for the listing on the binance. Need more potential buyers of our tokens and we will be listing on other exchanges.

Thanks for attention!
DreamPot team.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:27:51 PM

Is this some kind of new lottery? Who guarantees that the lottery will be held without all sorts of fraud. Who is the team? Where is the project description?
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:04:31 PM

i wonder how legit this project is??? i've seen a similar lottery project under gambling section, having the jackpot prize pool at $1B also. hope people will not regret sending their money into this "questionable lottery" project.

Is this some kind of new lottery? Who guarantees that the lottery will be held without all sorts of fraud. Who is the team? Where is the project description?

if they will not disclose their team members, probability is high that they will scam you. so be very careful!
mo_onster (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:46:20 PM

Hello! Thank you for comment. Yes we are new lottery! How I already said we are waiting for private audit by Hacken! What about description - white paper its will be added on site very soon . What about team of project - names and photos will be added very soon.
i wonder how legit this project is??? i've seen a similar lottery project under gambling section, having the jackpot prize pool at $1B also. hope people will not regret sending their money into this "questionable lottery" project.

if they will not disclose their team members, probability is high that they will scam you. so be very careful!

Our team is not afraid to show their faces. This information will be added very soon. Thanks for attention!
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:04:48 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2019, 07:39:54 PM by CaVO32

Hello! Thank you for comment. Yes we are new lottery! How I already said we are waiting for private audit by Hacken! What about description - white paper its will be added on site very soon . What about team of project - names and photos will be added very soon.

Our team is not afraid to show their faces. This information will be added very soon. Thanks for attention!

okay great! we will see what you've got here. also, someone just posted a scam allegation thread on you. are you going to address that also? if you have nothing to hide, you can always prove yourselves that you're legit.
mo_onster (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:21:53 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2019, 10:33:11 PM by mo_onster

okay great! we will see what you've got here. also, someone just posted a scam allegations thread on you. are you going to address that also? if you have nothing to hide, you can always prove yourselves that you're legit.

I already answered! They are don't have any real proof what we are scam project. Only questions with no-logic. Like why you domain was created 10 days ago? Why we should to buy domain which was created 1-2 year ago, if we are new project? Thanks for you interest!
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:34:09 PM

Where will such crazy money come from to winnings? or winnings are not originally provided?)
mo_onster (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:42:24 PM

Where will such crazy money come from to winnings? or winnings are not originally provided?)

Our project is legit. You will see that on 1st of May.
mo_onster (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:14:18 PM

Big update will be added on site very soon.
1) White-Paper
2) Our team + Photo
3) Partners will be changed for Recommendation (Partners will be added 1st of May when DP token will be listing on exchanges)
4) Hacken audit.
Thanks for attention.
pomor

Activity: 400
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:31:47 PM

I hope DreamPot will accept me in the translation campaign - I want to tell about this project to the Russian-speaking audience. Smiley
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 02:05:25 PM

Hello Team,

There is an open accusation against you that you are misleading investors by showing some partnerships on your website that cant be verified.

Can you please provide evidence of such partnership? 

Thank you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114258.0

ACCUSATION OF FAKE PARTNERSHIP

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
mo_onster (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:53:17 PM

Hello Team,

There is an open accusation against you that you are misleading investors by showing some partnerships on your website that cant be verified.

Can you please provide evidence of such partnership? 

Thank you.

ACCUSATION OF FAKE PARTNERSHIP

Hello we already answered in all of questions. Don’t understand why do you people’s type this everywhere.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: