Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to replace fiat  (Read 15995 times)
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:06:26 PM

The world is changing before our eyes. The time of the traditional economy and, accordingly, of all traditional ideas about the world ends. We are all present at the birth of completely different economic relations based on cryptoeconomics.

Cryptoerconomics will let us pay in BTC and other cryptocurrencies but I am not sure about big companies that are against a crypto revolution. Payment gateways will think twice about the usefulness of crypto payments but it will be late for haters.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:33:42 PM

I don't agree with that at all. I think that Bitcoin will coincide with it if anyhting.. or take it over compeltely  Cheesy

Yes! Bitcoin will likely to coincide with fiat system because there are lot of rural areas around the world who doesn't have a good internet connection or aware about these modern technologies. Fiat will not be replaced by Bitcoin but it might be the second option that can resolve financial issues.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:41:12 PM

I don't agree with that at all. I think that Bitcoin will coincide with it if anyhting.. or take it over compeltely  Cheesy

Yes! Bitcoin will likely to coincide with fiat system because there are lot of rural areas around the world who doesn't have a good internet connection or aware about these modern technologies. Fiat will not be replaced by Bitcoin but it might be the second option that can resolve financial issues.
It actually there is no need to replace fiat with bitcoin or any other cryptos. Aside from having issues with internet connection but in a reason that not all of us were holding Bitcoin, in fact, those having limited resources will surely can't afford to have this.
Using bitcoin is just another option of a currency we used as it only designed like that and not intended to replace fiat in the future.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:42:08 PM

then what does the block chain have to do with the state what you mean, blokchain is a technology for crypto currency transactions and storage, so it has nothing to do with being able to help resolve state debt

Wondering exactly the same thing, how is it possible to use blockchain to pay huge debt? By converting all fiat money to crypto? Wouldn't be the same value once it is converted? Unless there is a huge pump of the price like what we saw in 2017.
Actually there are bunches topic discussing about this "bitcoin to replace fiat", but I'm still sure that it will never happen because fiat paper money is still the most used money all around this world.
That's true fiat is still the useful thing in this world, we use blockchain because of we use a cryptocurrency. And that s it no explanation because we know the answer that fiat still there even blockchain gone.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:06:38 AM

Fiat cannot be replace by bitcoin as easy as you think. Fiat is a traditional currency in each every country, so that is is very hard to replace it by bitcoin, but as time goes by and we people continue to use crypto in the future, it has a possibility to be, but not 100% guaranted.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:16:21 AM

It's impossible for Bitcoin to replace fiat as not all people know how its work specially in the 3rd world countries in which most of the people are poor. Bitcoin can be use as optional currency for direct spending but still fiat is the most convenient to use that even the children can use it instantly.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:43:57 AM

It's impossible for Bitcoin to replace fiat as not all people know how its work specially in the 3rd world countries in which most of the people are poor. Bitcoin can be use as optional currency for direct spending but still fiat is the most convenient to use that even the children can use it instantly.
For now, this is not easy to happen. but in the future we will need this, with all the benefits that exist then bitcoin and digital currencies are a necessity in the future. fiat is indeed a major financial commodity, but the longer the bitcoin will be needed. this is an unavoidable need, advances in technology make digital currency the most needed.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:49:16 AM

For now, this is not easy to happen. but in the future we will need this, with all the benefits that exist then bitcoin and digital currencies are a necessity in the future. fiat is indeed a major financial commodity, but the longer the bitcoin will be needed. this is an unavoidable need, advances in technology make digital currency the most needed.

Indeed, bitcoin's demand for the future technology advancement will always be in demand soon as long as people eventually recognizing it globally. The volatile character of bitcoin hinders the development on the plans for fiat replacement, that's why it became so hard to do certain improvements in order to start the process of fiat to digital and cashless society. If that will become successful, I guess everyone will benefit with bitcoin's hassle free transactions which can be done worldwide without any strict regulations.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:06:49 AM

In this history of mankind any kind of innovation to solve something has always benefited it does however takes its own time to fix things .. look at those trillion dollars of debt in u.s if they don't pay the entire country goes into bankruptcy and this not only affects one country but several others will be down along with it .. we need robust technology to solve such things if humans keep using paper money it will not only cause problems to the country but to its own people. adoption of block chain is very important in near future. lets see how much we care .. if Government really needs to solve their debt issues blockchain is the only way out to convert their useless fiat to valuable blockchain technology it will not only help to crush fiat and pay of trillions it will help to rescue the majority of countries in Asia and worldwide.

Blockchain can solve Global Economic Issues at current state? I don't think so. Even if it does, it cannot eradicate the debts itself out of the country but can only help manage them over the chain. I don't think there is a need to replace fiat because it is what allows us to get our Bitcoins stronger against it. Just think, if fiat is removed out of the game, what will Bitcoins compete with and what will BTC win over?
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:54:50 AM

i don't think so because flat is using by worldwide and mamy people still don't know about bitcoin.So, I guess  It's impossible for bitcoin to replace flat.Flat can't be replaced because It's complex.     
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 05:28:40 AM

The fiat currency is very difficult to be replace by Bitcoin because the fiat has got the support of the governments around the world. The value of a particular fiat has become the standard for measuring the economic status of a particular country. Bitcoin has a bright future in terms of payment in most businesses, companies, shops etc yet it will only coexists with fiat instead of replacing it.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:23:34 AM

I don't see bitcoin totally replacing fiat currencies because the central banks of the world want to have the monetary tools that fiat currencies allow. Instead, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will take on a complimentary role similar to gold for central banks and other parties to diversify their assets.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:39:04 AM

I don't see bitcoin totally replacing fiat currencies because the central banks of the world want to have the monetary tools that fiat currencies allow. Instead, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will take on a complimentary role similar to gold for central banks and other parties to diversify their assets.
Well i think it is really hard for bitcoin to replace fiat, because fiat is really the main ways to make a payment today, bitcoin is really new and many people really didnt know about it. Bitcoin is a good ways to earn a huge amount of profit but if we speak about payment system I think fiat is still the number one.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:02:27 AM

I think this is very good if Bitcoin can one day actually replace Fiat, but I think it is still very difficult to implement at this time because of the constraints of internet networks in certain regions.
Is this really possible if the bitcoin will replace Fiat? obviously not as easy as thought and wanted, because obviously it is necessary to unite the first fission because everything is different about bitcoin itself.
many countries still cannot legalize and accept, not yet with the internet network itself.
still need time to be able to realize this, actually what is now running is better.

millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:16:24 AM

In this history of mankind any kind of innovation to solve something has always benefited it does however takes its own time to fix things .. look at those trillion dollars of debt in u.s if they don't pay the entire country goes into bankruptcy and this not only affects one country but several others will be down along with it .. we need robust technology to solve such things if humans keep using paper money it will not only cause problems to the country but to its own people. adoption of block chain is very important in near future. lets see how much we care .. if Government really needs to solve their debt issues blockchain is the only way out to convert their useless fiat to valuable blockchain technology it will not only help to crush fiat and pay of trillions it will help to rescue the majority of countries in Asia and worldwide.
Fiat money system is the worst, if you know about roschild then I think you will be understand. Don't let some grup control our economy, we have our freedom to chose which is valuable and which is not. The world wealth is mostly controlled by some group, this time for us to free from that control, by use money which there is no central authority which control it then the freedom is for everyone. Bitcoin can replace fiat in the future when people realize that it is better than fiat money.
alina345

Activity: 119
Merit: 6

Hello =)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 08:59:12 AM

That's not really an easy thing to do especially when governments see bitcoins as a threat for their currencies.
Bitcoin has many benefits when it comes to profits but most of the world money system still works through fiat.
People in third world counties don't even know about blockchain so when it comes to payments, fiat is the only option trusted by people.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:30:02 AM

Well i think it is really hard for bitcoin to replace fiat, because fiat is really the main ways to make a payment today, bitcoin is really new and many people really didnt know about it. Bitcoin is a good ways to earn a huge amount of profit but if we speak about payment system I think fiat is still the number one.
well, we know that this is something very common, and it is difficult to happen. many even oppose regulation like this. some countries prohibit using bitcoin as an online exchange tool, but some countries support bitcoin in technological developments. however, this is still very difficult to occur this year.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:10:54 AM

For now, I can see that the Bitcoin only have a little chance for that matter. I am not saying that it will remain like that, but Bitcoin can still have a large possibilities that it will happen.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:15:39 PM

at the moment it seems impossible, fiat is still the main tool for fulfilling daily needs.
unless crypto is completely accepted by everyone and the government ratifies this rule.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:09:28 PM

at the moment it seems impossible, fiat is still the main tool for fulfilling daily needs.
unless crypto is completely accepted by everyone and the government ratifies this rule.
Yes its very impossible for cryptocurrency to replace the use of fiat. First things first, cryptocurrencies contains high volatility rate that depends on its supply and demand unlike the fiat that is well regulated by the government and is backed by gold deposits that each country has.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████