Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to replace fiat  (Read 15995 times)
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:32:37 PM

In this history of mankind any kind of innovation to solve something has always benefited it does however takes its own time to fix things .. look at those trillion dollars of debt in u.s if they don't pay the entire country goes into bankruptcy and this not only affects one country but several others will be down along with it .. we need robust technology to solve such things if humans keep using paper money it will not only cause problems to the country but to its own people. adoption of block chain is very important in near future. lets see how much we care .. if Government really needs to solve their debt issues blockchain is the only way out to convert their useless fiat to valuable blockchain technology it will not only help to crush fiat and pay of trillions it will help to rescue the majority of countries in Asia and worldwide.
In addition to the introduction of the blockchain technology, humanity must be given life guidelines.Where is humanity going now? To the abyss. I don’t think that the debt obligations of countries can be somehow excluded with the help of the blockchain.Yes, with the help of this technology, you can change the course of events, but under no circumstances will anyone write off debts.There is of course one option-this war!War will write off everything!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:49:33 PM

then what does the block chain have to do with the state what you mean, blokchain is a technology for crypto currency transactions and storage, so it has nothing to do with being able to help resolve state debt
The op has little or no knowledge about how the block chain technology works
Block chain technology has no relevancy in helping a state with its depts

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:55:01 PM

Crypto is a very serious competitor for Fiat money. But so far it is not sufficiently developed to compete with him. But it's just a matter of time.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:25:40 PM

Bitcoin is a good replacement for Fiat money. I think that in the future bitcoin will compete with them, they will be able to coexist together and perhaps when that, cryptocurrencies replace national currencies.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:25:01 AM

Will any government will readily agree for this? I do not think any government will scrap their own currency and will gladly start accepting bitcoins.
Both are going to co exist because user will like the "freedom" and  "anonymous" character of BTC and will continue to use it.

I am alive
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:17:19 PM

I don't think bitcoin is anywhere there to replace fiat. I think both fiat and bitcoin has it's own importance and community support in the financial market.
According to me both should walk side by side eliminating any obstacles that come their way.
I still wonder how would the debt be cleared if bitcoin is adopted worldwide. Can you please elaborate further on this statement.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:04:01 PM

if this happens, it will not happen soon enough. It will take a huge amount of money. Also, a lot of people will not support this decision. Perhaps in 50-100 years this will be possible.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:09:18 PM

I don't think bitcoin is anywhere there to replace fiat. I think both fiat and bitcoin has it's own importance and community support in the financial market.
According to me both should walk side by side eliminating any obstacles that come their way.
I still wonder how would the debt be cleared if bitcoin is adopted worldwide. Can you please elaborate further on this statement.
Yes we should be able to become Bitcoin and Fiat as an adjoining currency. There is no perfect financial system so that each has its advantages and disadvantages. Take advantage of any excess that exists and we can do a good synergy between Bitcoin and fiat as a support in a financial system every day.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 01:27:41 PM

In this history of mankind any kind of innovation to solve something has always benefited it does however takes its own time to fix things .. look at those trillion dollars of debt in u.s if they don't pay the entire country goes into bankruptcy and this not only affects one country but several others will be down along with it .. we need robust technology to solve such things if humans keep using paper money it will not only cause problems to the country but to its own people. adoption of block chain is very important in near future. lets see how much we care .. if Government really needs to solve their debt issues blockchain is the only way out to convert their useless fiat to valuable blockchain technology it will not only help to crush fiat and pay of trillions it will help to rescue the majority of countries in Asia and worldwide.
yeah bitcoin will definitely replace Fiat, because the future is a digital era where all use of technology. now there are many payments through qr code etc. so bitcoin is a good solution for that

kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:34:56 PM

It still takes a long time to realize bitcoin replaces fiat. There are still many things that must be taken into account. One of them is the legality of bitcoin in each country.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:52:37 PM

It still takes a long time to realize bitcoin replaces fiat. There are still many things that must be taken into account. One of them is the legality of bitcoin in each country.
Nothings different thing if you've chosen them both instead of selecting just only one currency. Bitcoin currency is a digital form of money you can use this in internet transactions only, while paper/fiat money can use to buy small stuff. They are both useful and have pros and cons and I think as of now bitcoin will remain Bitcoin currency not a fiat.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:01:43 PM

I think that if bitcoin really wants to replace fiat money, it's likely to be quite difficult. because fiat ung certainly cannot be replaced by coins or others.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:12:32 PM

Nothings different thing if you've chosen them both instead of selecting just only one currency. Bitcoin currency is a digital form of money you can use this in internet transactions only, while paper/fiat money can use to buy small stuff. They are both useful and have pros and cons and I think as of now bitcoin will remain Bitcoin currency not a fiat.
As stated there is always good and bad with cryptocurrency as well as with the paper money. For some reason most of the users will be having bitcoin as an added service to the fiat system that we're using it throughout. This lets bitcoin to be an alternate to the fiat system and the same never gives a way to go mainstream.

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:19:53 PM

I think bitcoin is not a way to reduce debt, and how if prices fall low, won't that make the economy more volatile.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:39:40 PM

Like how can blockchain pay back State debts ? Were you stoned while making the Post xD? And Bitcoin isn't replacing Fiat anytime soon ,sorry not in a very long time. Bitcoin isn't very stable and the prices fluctuate highly and can't be used as Fiat money is used.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:45:02 PM

Bitcoin can't replace fiat and just because one reason, it is decentralised so the goverment can't control it, that's why it is banned in several countries. But Bitcoin is going good in the path of adoption and it is accepted by more and more companies, local shops, in a few years we will be able to use Bitcoin daily without much problems.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:07:21 PM

then what does the block chain have to do with the state what you mean, blokchain is a technology for crypto currency transactions and storage, so it has nothing to do with being able to help resolve state debt

Honestly, most of the community right now here believed that Bitcoin has the capacity to become the word currency, even some of the experts believed on this matter too. And for my opinion, blockchain can give a big help to any country especially to prevent corruption in the government,and for sure the economy of each country will  increase in the near future.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:12:33 PM

yeah bitcoin will definitely replace Fiat, because the future is a digital era where all use of technology. now there are many payments through qr code etc. so bitcoin is a good solution for that
 This time is not so far now because we can see the progress of crypto currency in our life and it is improving now further, people feel safe using bitcoin for online shopping than taking too much money along with them, I personally feel safe using crypto currency specially bitcoin which is now being accept all over the world and it is future global currency I am sure.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:25:50 PM

Honestly, most of the community right now here believed that Bitcoin has the capacity to become the word currency, even some of the experts believed on this matter too. And for my opinion, blockchain can give a big help to any country especially to prevent corruption in the government,and for sure the economy of each country will  increase in the near future.

I don't think that most of the community believes in the world currency scenario for Bitcoin. It's much more probable that it will coexist with fiat especially when a lot of the world is not tech savvy and has no access to the Internet. Bitcoin will rather become an alternative payment system and a store of value like gold.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:31:09 PM

Bitcoin is a good replacement for Fiat money. I think that in the future bitcoin will compete with them, they will be able to coexist together and perhaps when that, cryptocurrencies replace national currencies.
Though Bitcoin may be the future currency but will not replace fiat. These coins are to complement each other rather than replacement. There are no rooms provided for the digital currency to take the place of the fiat because fiat will be need to trade with. Just my own opinion and not another.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: