Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do we go from here  (Read 1021 times)
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:02:38 AM

It just temporary bullish. When I see the market today, everything gonna RED again. I think is just another manipulation by f*cking Whales. Don't expect too much or you will be REKT...

Anyway, yesterday was a good day for all traders (include me) because almost every coins/token got pumped and we can maximize the profit...  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:03:16 AM

it's look like cryptocurrency market is stable, unfortunately the valuation of the crypto market plunged by $11 billion from $141 billion to $130 billion on yesterday, I think it's haven't ready to start the bull run, at least not at current moment, however I'm happy that it's won't drop below $100 billion anymore.
many people will be ready for Bullrun's arrival, but unfortunately until now Bullrun has not arrived.
it's okay, we just wait and patiently Bullrun will definitely come even though not this year.
Although not Bullrun this year, hopefully it can rise and be profitable.

Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 05:05:41 AM

We might likely see fluctuations in the market. Just yesterday the market lost about 11billion dollars and prices has dropped again. So there is no better prediction for the market at this moment. There might be a bull market soon or we might still see some bear movement

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:06:05 AM

For months the market has been in a bad condition, of course we want the bull run to come back, but it's difficult to predict when it's time, but I think for 2019 crypto is going better than last year, hopefully this will be a good start for in the future

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:07:15 AM

it's look like cryptocurrency market is stable, unfortunately the valuation of the crypto market plunged by $11 billion from $141 billion to $130 billion on yesterday, I think it's haven't ready to start the bull run, at least not at current moment, however I'm happy that it's won't drop below $100 billion anymore.
many people will be ready for Bullrun's arrival, but unfortunately until now Bullrun has not arrived.
it's okay, we just wait and patiently Bullrun will definitely come even though not this year.
Although not Bullrun this year, hopefully it can rise and be profitable.
yes of course everyone hopes the bull will soon come. but with market conditions that continue to rise and fall this is very already to predict the coming bull. I worry that there will be no bull this year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:10:44 AM

Few days ago the crypto market witnessed a sudden rise in price.. while it's not high enough to say the bear is over.. the market seems to be more stable nowadays.. do you think we will see the bull from here on.. or we will see another year like 2018
Most likely, 2019 will be almost the same borring year will several local market pumps. But on the end of the year I hope we will see a real start of bull run.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:18:24 AM

Few days ago the crypto market witnessed a sudden rise in price.. while it's not high enough to say the bear is over.. the market seems to be more stable nowadays.. do you think we will see the bull from here on.. or we will see another year like 2018
I don't think we can be happy first because at the moment the market is starting to get down again, maybe the current increase is just a bull trap and bitcoin doesn't have a reason to go up and  now we can't determine the direction of the price.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 05:29:43 AM

What works for me is, go for long term rather than getting driven by these small term volatility, you will get peace of mind.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:34:02 AM

I hope that the bull market will be back soon in 2019 even though the price has risen slightly, I  think we will not have a bear market like 2018 if the bull market has not yet arrived!
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:41:02 AM

What works for me is, go for long term rather than getting driven by these small term volatility, you will get peace of mind.
hold your coins for a brighter future, because the market hasn't fully recovered so can go down again.
we waited a long time, because the process takes a long time so we have to wait patiently.
we cannot be quiet so we must continue to make various ways to produce.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:08:28 PM

That's not a sign of bullrun yet unless the present price can stable for two weeks then bullrun might arrive ,apart from that I think this year will have lot of stability in price which is a good sign
Of course it is good time now very close to us but still some time we should wait for 100 percent staidly of price, but we can see some good symptoms of stability, I think this year will prove so good for crypto currency, I can see bull run coming closer and bearish getting away from market gradually,  I guess price will see huge pump till end of 2019.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:41:43 PM

Nobody can say for sure, because the market is still very unpredictable. Honestly I do not understand the reason of the last dump, there were no bad news, nothing got postponed or something. It is still very strange situation on the market.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:25:05 PM

Market is stable now. But analysis says that market can go down if BTC don't cross $4k again. Let's wait and see what happens.
The latest market movement was bull trap and there are no clear signs about bull market. I have no idea about why people call this activity the bull market but people are in hurry for accepting such decisions. Let's see what is going on and what will happen after bull trap.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:33:07 PM

There are two options, the market will confirm the bottom and crypto will start with new bull trend.
The market will confirm the bearish market and we will see lower price levels.

prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:34:50 PM

Yesterday was a day of massive overselling, I expect some green days now. But if the crash continues I'll just pour more money in. Ether is not gonna stay below 120 for long.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:02:57 PM

Perhaps this year we will not see the bull, but this year will definitely be better than last year. We can already see that this year is different for the better.

Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:01:36 AM

This year we will repeatedly see a repetition of the recent situation, when the price of cryptocurrency has risen by more than 10% in a few days and then fell back down. It seems to me that this is a new strategy for whales in the crypto market and now they will not earn by means of high growth, but by frequent and not prolonged jumps in prices for cryptocurrencies.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:58:56 AM

Well, the cryptocurrency market is full of surprise because it is unpredictable.
I won't say 2019 is better than 2018 because it is still on the bear condition. But based on the history of cryptocurrency market,
there were always green market after the red market over.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:47:26 AM

Many thought that the bull run could not be confirmed this year, everyone would not know when the bull run would approach, but surely the market conditions would be better than last year, at least the coin price would rise even though slowly

Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:45:22 AM

I think the price increase in the past few days is due to news from the SEC ETF, yes, we expect this increase to signify the BULLRUN market and 2018 will not be repeated again ... remain confident 2019 will be better than 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: