Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do we go from here  (Read 1021 times)
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:10:16 PM

I am still waiting when bitcoin and altcoin raised up to higher price, many time I check bitcoin always have lower price and keep it until price back to higher and I could get much profit later.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:11:10 PM

The market is undergoing positive changes. Who knows, perhaps the bulls will run out to the market, and we will see an incredible price increase. Just imagine what prospects opens up before us. In general, everything will be very good.

And such sentiments generate more and more doubts in my mind. It is very early to thinking about new massive bull run now from my point of view.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:11:33 PM

I don't think there is another good place to make dollars easily, I don't think about leaving the market when it's bad, I increasingly believe that bullrun is still here and I will stay here while waiting for it to happen. be patient the market will recover
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:12:45 PM

The market is undergoing positive changes. Who knows, perhaps the bulls will run out to the market, and we will see an incredible price increase. Just imagine what prospects opens up before us. In general, everything will be very good.
I think that you are right and within two months we will see a rise in prices on the cryptocurrency market. but I don't think it will be bull run

Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:25:14 PM

I think its too early to think about bull run, lets just hope the price appreciate continuously for a while to bring us some assurance than suddenly expecting bull run. Bull run will definitely come but I don't it come that soon.

r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:51:54 PM

I think bull run will not show up in this year, but we will not see bear market like previous year.. My prediction in this year market will be more stable and the price of bitcoin will increase just 20-30% in the end of this year.
We don't know for sure what would be the ending price of bitcoin this year. I don't know if this is a fud but I just saw this on twitter.
Josh Rager "twitted that the next bitcoin cycle should peak out in July 2023 and the price could be 150,000 usd. "
He also stated the cycle peak prices and these are the following:
2011: $31
2014: $1,177
2017: $19,764
2023: $150,000 or more.

I hope that this could be the next peak.

pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:53:51 PM

For a moment the market returned green but the market also quickly turned red again, a natural thing but on the other hand I was still confused to guess the Bull market arrival and said the bear was over. Whenever it is and what will happen in the future I can only try my best and fix all the mistakes.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:03:24 PM

do not worry, now just do what we think can produce, if you always think of the arrival of a bull, obviously no one knows and can even happen today and the next day. the market today is not good but rest assured that when you have felt what is produced from crypto you also have to understand this situation.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:20:42 PM

do not worry, now just do what we think can produce, if you always think of the arrival of a bull, obviously no one knows and can even happen today and the next day. the market today is not good but rest assured that when you have felt what is produced from crypto you also have to understand this situation.
it's worth not to think constantly about the arrival of the bulls but to constantly learn to be always ready for any situation

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:15:40 PM

the market is still bearish , and it's hard to say where we are going now , I think we should still expect a further decline , but some altcoins can be bought

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:26:51 PM

Personally, I do not have many expectations from 2019. I think the growth will probably start at the end of the year, by that time the market will be staying at the flat stage.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:16:29 PM

The current state of the crypto market has made it quite difficult to predict. I personally don't have any predictions in 2019. I suggest we wait for sometime until we can sense where we are going.

Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Few days ago the crypto market witnessed a sudden rise in price.. while it's not high enough to say the bear is over.. the market seems to be more stable nowadays.. do you think we will see the bull from here on.. or we will see another year like 2018

I am sure that this year we will definitely see a more serious growth of the crypto market. This will contribute to the introduction of BAKKT, which according to plans should take place no later than summer. I understand that the timing of the implementation of this system has already been postponed several times, but I am sure that this time everything will go as planned.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:49:50 PM

I am still waiting when bitcoin and altcoin raised up to higher price, many time I check bitcoin always have lower price and keep it until price back to higher and I could get much profit later.
It seem the bearish trend is over and we are to see the current state of the market as a recovering face and after this face another bullish trend will commence.  It is good we know that bitcoin and any trading assets has three face : the bullish trend,  sideways trend and the bearish trend because some traders find it very difficult to understand were we are.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:58:56 PM

The bull run is not gonna happen any time soon looking at the current state of the crypto market and the crypto ecosystem in general. This year is gonna be a year where most crypto coins will maintain a particular range of value prices which will indicate that the crypto market is in the process of becoming a stable ecosystem with just small range of change in the prices of most coins. The crypto market is stabilizing...
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 10:16:36 PM

I agree that the crypto market is resurrecting, it is coming back in life. The most interesting thing is that not only one coin but many of them are doing as well and i am hoping that the rate of low volatility is fixed by now   

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:21:59 PM

I believe that we are at a local market recovery, but I think we will dive again into more depression one time again in June or july till the end of the year.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:48:04 PM

This year will  be much better than 2018. The market has already started to recover. It needs time, and I think it won`t be a fast drive but  a very steady and stabil one.

8rch7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 465

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:55:25 PM

according to the information I know, this increase is not a bull, only ordinary fluctuations. but you can use this to take advantage of trading. You can buy at cheap prices, and sell them at high prices.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:08:29 PM

The gradual growth of the market requires some patience, before thinking of the right thing to do.
While it is surging, you should ask yourself, what is the reason behind it, or the contributory factor to it. If such reason is good enough to sustain and cause more increase, you can hodl and wait for further growth, but it is not, then get a good point to earn your profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: