Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sahibexchange.com paid Waitting for furture business  (Read 165 times)
williamgoodmen (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:45:26 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2019, 10:17:22 PM by williamgoodmen

Hi, After all he has agreed to pay me back 1000$ btc and 1000$ left in future deals. I got money back and looking forward to deal with him from now.
Regard,
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:18:41 PM

You’re the scammer from LBC by the way using fraudulent cards. Same names match.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

williamgoodmen (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:06:08 PM

You’re the scammer from LBC by the way using fraudulent cards. Same names match.
Do i know you? you really know the reason why i got banned there? or you are in sahib's team? look at your trust score, it's terrible. I never use anything called fraudulent cards, stop typing bullshit things, i will report sahib on every forum that he has account. For you, if u think that i'm doing anything wrong, just create a thread and report me there, if you can't then shut off plz.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:50:00 PM

Do i know you? you really know the reason why i got banned there? or you are in sahib's team? look at your trust score, it's terrible. I never use anything called fraudulent cards, stop typing bullshit things, i will report sahib on every forum that he has account. For you, if u think that i'm doing anything wrong, just create a thread and report me there, if you can't then shut off plz.
My account was hacked. Considering I use escrow there’s no need for a second account when I acquired my account back.

BUT YOU-

https://exchangecurrencyzone.com/threads/buying-daily-paysafecard-3vprepaid-itunes-googleplay-greendot-valina-walmart-and-more.228804/

https://paxful.com/user/williamgoodmen

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/williamgoodmen/

But what you were doing was almost money laundering. But I guess since this isn’t lbc or paxful I can’t say anything?!? Ok.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

sahibexchange

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:38:18 PM

@Admin

this guy had mis understanding and he posted mistakenly against SahibExchange kindly remove this post and the thread starter will reply here too
williamgoodmen (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:08:41 PM

My account was hacked. Considering I use escrow there’s no need for a second account when I acquired my account back.

BUT YOU-

https://exchangecurrencyzone.com/threads/buying-daily-paysafecard-3vprepaid-itunes-googleplay-greendot-valina-walmart-and-more.228804/

https://paxful.com/user/williamgoodmen

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/williamgoodmen/

But what you were doing was almost money laundering. But I guess since this isn’t lbc or paxful I can’t say anything?!? Ok.
I never heard about your name until you posted this, and i have not bought any bitcoin using cards yet, go to hell if you can't show the transaction record. Stupid liar
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: