Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think a lot of people just missed their chance  (Read 16973 times)
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:52:07 PM

It seems to be going up and not coming back down again.
I think it will soon come down again and our market will remain stable at a market capitalization of 130 to 145 billion dollars. It will not have bull run or bubble explosion events. so we still have the opportunity to invest when its price is rising.
2020 will be a great year of the crypto market and we will see a series of whale pump events.
I do not exclude that the current state of the cryptocurrency market is the direct influence of the big whales with its own manipulations, so that we still do not know what it is not really trying to achieve. Even if we expect positive changes in 2020, then for this we need to see some prerequisites today.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:54:51 PM

I think it will soon come down again and our market will remain stable at a market capitalization of 130 to 145 billion dollars. It will not have bull run or bubble explosion events. so we still have the opportunity to invest when its price is rising.
2020 will be a great year of the crypto market and we will see a series of whale pump events.
I do not exclude that the current state of the cryptocurrency market is the direct influence of the big whales with its own manipulations, so that we still do not know what it is not really trying to achieve. Even if we expect positive changes in 2020, then for this we need to see some prerequisites today.
If the current situation is the consequences of the action of whales-manipulators, they are clearly waiting until the market will leave all who run away as soon as they see a big price, it will prevent the whales to achieve their goals, so that the bull until it comes

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:37:32 PM

Actually, it's recovering slowly, it will need more time to go up highly and we have to keep holding patiently until the prices start to reach the high levels again. I think many people who just invested in crypto for quick profits left and sold all their coins, and they are missing the chance of getting higher profits in the future.

i dont think they miss the chance. you saw it yesterday market dropped 5%. bitcoin will swing around 4000 dollars.everyone can buy under 4000. it is chance.
they miss the chance when bitcoin reach to 5000 dollars.
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 11:23:29 PM

I pretty much hit it for Bitcoin....

CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:44:09 PM

Through all the circumstances that cryptocurrency already had, this time is suitable to say it is the sign of bull run. I also think the price is coming up and back to its best price like the old time.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:59:39 PM

Well, it looks like the bull market has already arrived. Every day, trust in cryptocurrency returns and new investors appear. And it certainly pleases

Every positive movement of btc price, indeed provide us great results for the incoming days or even weeks. There's a green trend of chart monitoring, even with fluctuations more traders managed to do their tradings very well balanced and secure.

paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 04:01:57 PM

Chance look good we go past $30,000 a Bitcoin.

btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:00:48 PM

Chance look good we go past $30,000 a Bitcoin.

Every one expecting too much high price for Bitcoin, whether it has the capacity to reach $30,000 because the government is taking severe action who are using bitcoin in some countries. We should be very careful with the bitcoin because there will be sudden drops in the market will make us lose value.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:24:17 PM

Since February 2019 the coin price slowly began to rise. And until now we can see that Bitcoin is up very high reaching $11000. Of course, this gives a very good impact on the growth of all altcoins. Currently, you are not too late to trade. But this is also a great time for you to find a profit.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:11:07 PM

Why missed? BTC has made some xx already, but altcoins still have not grown... Its a time for buy promising alts and wait altseason and bullrun. This bullrun should be huge.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:50:05 PM

Yes, because bull run is started and the price is rocketing except to the alts that hard to go in the flow of high price of btc. But it's good to that btc is back on track again.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:37:17 PM

Yes, because bull run is started and the price is rocketing except to the alts that hard to go in the flow of high price of btc. But it's good to that btc is back on track again.
I don't think that we can't experience another dumps in the future, it is actually a features of crypto and we have to accept it. It is not making the market to be negative but we used its drops to buy coins at low price that could give us more profits once it back into bull run again.  
As I have think that, a lot of people misses their chances this time cause nobody think it but to stay at low.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:19:32 PM

I think this market situation now is better especially for bitcoin. The price is rocketing and I’m sure it will be more higher though. The altcoins is not adjustable to the uptrend of bitcoin but let’s hope it will be soon.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:07:24 AM

Yes, there are many people who missed their chances when the price of Bitcoin is at 3500$ and now already the price of Bitcoin crossed more than 10000$ and which seems to be very bullish and even ETH also many people failed to grab when the price of ETH went to below 90$. So we have to be positive and the market situation cannot be the same every time.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:29:01 AM

I think this market situation now is better especially for bitcoin. The price is rocketing and I’m sure it will be more higher though. The altcoins is not adjustable to the uptrend of bitcoin but let’s hope it will be soon.
some altcoins have begun to follow the growth of bitcoin even though it is not as big as the increase in bitcoin. but this positive trend is good. and I'm sure many people will choose to have bitcoin from altcoin because of the high price movements of bitcoin.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:39:25 AM

Yes, there are many people who missed their chances when the price of Bitcoin is at 3500$ and now already the price of Bitcoin crossed more than 10000$ and which seems to be very bullish and even ETH also many people failed to grab when the price of ETH went to below 90$. So we have to be positive and the market situation cannot be the same every time.
No one loses the opportunity, we all still have the opportunity, indeed the current price of BTC has reached $ 11K, but what if in the next few weeks the price of BTC rises to $ 30K? So I think there are still opportunities for all of us and it's time to buy BTC now

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:21:45 PM

There is still a lot of time to buy bitcoins and altcoins cause  the real bullrun has never started, but if you bought bitcoin since the first month of the year you will have good returns when bullrun started.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:34:21 PM

you really have a great analysis my friend
because after you wrote this thread, a lot of coins doubled its value until now,,
and maybe this rising price will continues until next year  Wink

suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:04:26 PM

There is still a lot of time to buy bitcoins and altcoins cause  the real bullrun has never started, but if you bought bitcoin since the first month of the year you will have good returns when bullrun started.

yes i think so, there is still time to buy bitcoin now because in the next few months prices will go up to the highest price like last year, if you buy bitcoin now at the range of price around $ 11K it's still need long time to reach $ 20K. Take advantage of the opportunity to buy bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it and you will be rich Grin
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:04:43 PM

you really have a great analysis my friend
because after you wrote this thread, a lot of coins doubled its value until now,,
and maybe this rising price will continues until next year  Wink
that's what we hope for, but we don't know what will happen in the future. the possibility that is very likely is going up and down. and we all need to be ready if all that happens. focus on market growth now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: