Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever]  (Read 7512 times)
CiNik

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:28:19 AM

2 months have already passed in 2019, but nothing has changed. Why do you think this year will be more successful?
Cryptocurrencies have always had rises and falls. These are characteristic features of financial markets. Always behind the fall is growth and vice versa. Therefore, the fall already lasts a long time and therefore growth should begin soon.
Let us believe in it, since the market has been at the bottom for a long time, I was a little tired of waiting, how many people promised that everything would be fine, but nothing was happening ... Roll Eyes
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:40:45 AM

I do not think this is an unsolvable problem. Surely you can find a way to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat and pay off with suppliers.
There's not even anything you need to come up with yourself... there are ready-made banking solutions to transfer fiat to bitcoin and back.
And besides, now there are no problems at all with the input / output of cryptocurrency, a bunch of exchangers where you can make money for any wallet
Franzy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:53:03 AM

The main thing that the games were those where you could really win, and not when the algorithm is such that some lose
I think that the developers will lay out their code on the GitHab and everyone will be able to figure out and find out if everything is fair in the project code.
Many people use it, it turns out that just every person can see the code, and if he understands a little, then developers will be able to point out an error
EvgeniiaUfa

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:41:46 PM

What is known about the timing of the launch of the gaming platform GoldenFever? Are there any specific dates? I would like to see what games will be presented on this platform.
FominTiu

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:51:11 PM

Many people use it, it turns out that just every person can see the code, and if he understands a little, then developers will be able to point out an error
As a rule, developers make very generous payments to people who find flaws in the code. This is a whole industry. So many programmers earn.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:10:30 PM

The main thing that the games were those where you could really win, and not when the algorithm is such that some lose
I think that the developers will lay out their code on the GitHab and everyone will be able to figure out and find out if everything is fair in the project code.
People who are so well versed in the code are not very many. Therefore, most who would like to know the real state of affairs displayed in the code will most likely not be able to do this.
You underestimate the number of active users on GitHab. A lot of people prefer to study the code of different projects at their leisure. Someone is looking for new ideas, and someone is looking for flaws.
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:18:58 PM

What is known about the timing of the launch of the gaming platform GoldenFever? Are there any specific dates? I would like to see what games will be presented on this platform.
So far, there are no exact dates as we can see, I hope that this will not be like "Volcano"  Grin although there were a lot of games there
qudayab

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:26:59 PM

People who are so well versed in the code are not very many. Therefore, most who would like to know the real state of affairs displayed in the code will most likely not be able to do this.
You underestimate the number of active users on GitHab. A lot of people prefer to study the code of different projects at their leisure. Someone is looking for new ideas, and someone is looking for flaws.
GitHub is a very popular platform, now a lot of developers find a place for themselves there and put their projects on display.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:27:34 PM

I have a question about platform security. Tell me if the code was audited by some third-party developers? Maybe a special audit from companies that provide such services?
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:28:55 PM

So far, there are no exact dates as we can see, I hope that this will not be like "Volcano"  Grin although there were a lot of games there
To be honest, I am also interested to know exact dates, but maybe it is to early to tell it
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:44:38 PM

I have a question about platform security. Tell me if the code was audited by some third-party developers? Maybe a special audit from companies that provide such services?
It is rather common procedures for crypto projects so I think that it was done. However I haven’t noticed any proofs here in a thread
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:49:25 PM

It is rather common procedures for crypto projects so I think that it was done. However I haven’t noticed any proofs here in a thread
If all this things had been done that information have been published. I checked and I found nothing
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:58:27 PM

There are so many people who are engaged in analytics of such game projects, you can talk to them and solve the problem.
Is important to give community access to code, that’s why I like Gothub so much. I believe soon it will be published there !
ombiotral

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:00:07 PM

If all this things had been done that information have been published. I checked and I found nothing
most likely it is not done yet. The project is just starting to develop, I think that the team will conduct an audit when it becomes more popular in the community.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:34:18 PM

most likely it is not done yet. The project is just starting to develop, I think that the team will conduct an audit when it becomes more popular in the community.
An audit can be done even at the very beginning of the project, but you still need to select those people who agree to check and agree on the amount of money.
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:18:40 PM

An audit can be done even at the very beginning of the project, but you still need to select those people who agree to check and agree on the amount of money.
guys, the team can conduct an audit at the beginning and in the future. the more audits, the better. investors pay attention to this.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:35:04 PM

guys, the team can conduct an audit at the beginning and in the future. the more audits, the better. investors pay attention to this.
I am an investor, perhaps certainly not large, but still. So I never pay attention to the checks of this kind.
emocjac

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:44:56 PM

I am an investor, perhaps certainly not large, but still. So I never pay attention to the checks of this kind.
why don't you pay attention to auditing?
And by what parameters you choose a project for investment?
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:00:47 PM

before such progress will take a long time, in some countries, many people do not know how to use credit cards,and about the crypto currency may not even have heard,and if they have heard-they do not know what it is and how to use it
It’s never too late to learn everything, I don’t think it will be a big problem for modern people, the main thing is for the project to develop, and new users will learn everything
I don’t see any problems at all, now probably already most of the settlement knows about cryptocurrency, besides everyone is actively trading on the Internet
in my circle of friends, a lot of young people who know about this forum and the opportunity to earn,but very negatively and without trust, relate to crypto ,progrss perhaps they have stopped or is more dominated by fear of the unknown
The growth and fall of the market is still very much affected, usually people are disappointed in this, it has now become much more difficult to make money than it was before
I think the globalization of crypto currency users will grow, children will grow and understand that crypto is much more convenient and safer
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:54:39 PM

before such progress will take a long time, in some countries, many people do not know how to use credit cards,and about the crypto currency may not even have heard,and if they have heard-they do not know what it is and how to use it
It’s never too late to learn everything, I don’t think it will be a big problem for modern people, the main thing is for the project to develop, and new users will learn everything
I don’t see any problems at all, now probably already most of the settlement knows about cryptocurrency, besides everyone is actively trading on the Internet
in my circle of friends, a lot of young people who know about this forum and the opportunity to earn,but very negatively and without trust, relate to crypto ,progrss perhaps they have stopped or is more dominated by fear of the unknown
The growth and fall of the market is still very much affected, usually people are disappointed in this, it has now become much more difficult to make money than it was before
I think the globalization of crypto currency users will grow, children will grow and understand that crypto is much more convenient and safer
the Internet network was first almost rejected by the majority of the world's population,and now has a huge popularity,the same will happen with crypto and blockchain technologies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: