Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever]  (Read 7512 times)
Quersamine

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:19:54 PM

before such progress will take a long time, in some countries, many people do not know how to use credit cards,and about the crypto currency may not even have heard,and if they have heard-they do not know what it is and how to use it
It’s never too late to learn everything, I don’t think it will be a big problem for modern people, the main thing is for the project to develop, and new users will learn everything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dievarric

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:30:59 PM

before such progress will take a long time, in some countries, many people do not know how to use credit cards,and about the crypto currency may not even have heard,and if they have heard-they do not know what it is and how to use it
It’s never too late to learn everything, I don’t think it will be a big problem for modern people, the main thing is for the project to develop, and new users will learn everything
I don’t see any problems at all, now probably already most of the settlement knows about cryptocurrency, besides everyone is actively trading on the Internet
Franzy

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:53:02 PM

The best thing is when everything is very comfortable on the platform, the more functional, the better for the project itself, as people like simplicity
Simplicity and convenience are very important criteria. But do not forget that there will still be coins, and therefore the issue of security is very relevant. I think that we should not forget about it.
In any project, security comes first, above all, customer confidence in developers, and now there are a lot of scam projects.
Much depends on trust. There are many projects and all are promising for everyone! But not every project can cause complete confidence!
Earn the trust of investors is very problematic. Many already have a negative experience of investing in scam projects and now are either afraid to invest or invest very carefully.
Now they don’t believe in almost any project on the modern market, everyone just likes to collect money from investors for their needs, and not for development, although there are still exceptions to this gray mass
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:10:19 PM

I don’t see any problems at all, now probably already most of the settlement knows about cryptocurrency, besides everyone is actively trading on the Internet
in my circle of friends, a lot of young people who know about this forum and the opportunity to earn,but very negatively and without trust, relate to crypto ,progrss perhaps they have stopped or is more dominated by fear of the unknown
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:13:57 PM

in my circle of friends, a lot of young people who know about this forum and the opportunity to earn,but very negatively and without trust, relate to crypto ,progrss perhaps they have stopped or is more dominated by fear of the unknown
The growth and fall of the market is still very much affected, usually people are disappointed in this, it has now become much more difficult to make money than it was before
qudayab

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:30:41 PM

Probably in 2017 there were a lot more projects, as well as bounty companies, where people could really make money, but as we see the times change
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:44:42 PM

I hope that in the beginning of GoldenFever lotteries working we all can get big bonuses for participantions
And what is known about the referral program? Planned referral company? This is a very good way to attract new users.
It would be cool! I would love to participate. This project is very interesting and I think that referrals could attract a lot.
Referrals are a good motivation for receiving bonuses from the fact that you brought your friends to the project, few people use it now, but it is very useful for any project.
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:03:12 PM

Probably in 2017 there were a lot more projects, as well as bounty companies, where people could really make money, but as we see the times change
Times change and I think that this year can be pretty good,even thought now situation is not soo bright
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:21:12 PM

It is now just a fear of unknown things, we all have seen a strong fell of Bitcoin and the biggest part of whole market and it was very influencial
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:30:07 PM

It is now just a fear of unknown things, we all have seen a strong fell of Bitcoin and the biggest part of whole market and it was very influencial
Many people have stopped believing in the future of technology looking at the falling trend throughout the year.
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:37:22 PM

Times change and I think that this year can be pretty good,even thought now situation is not soo bright
2 months have already passed in 2019, but nothing has changed. Why do you think this year will be more successful?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:10:14 AM

I do not think this is an unsolvable problem. Surely you can find a way to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat and pay off with suppliers.
There's not even anything you need to come up with yourself... there are ready-made banking solutions to transfer fiat to bitcoin and back.
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:56:42 AM

2 months have already passed in 2019, but nothing has changed. Why do you think this year will be more successful?
Cryptocurrencies have always had rises and falls. These are characteristic features of financial markets. Always behind the fall is growth and vice versa. Therefore, the fall already lasts a long time and therefore growth should begin soon.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:11:59 AM

The main thing that the games were those where you could really win, and not when the algorithm is such that some lose
I think that the developers will lay out their code on the GitHab and everyone will be able to figure out and find out if everything is fair in the project code.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:28:23 AM

The main thing that the games were those where you could really win, and not when the algorithm is such that some lose
I think that the developers will lay out their code on the GitHab and everyone will be able to figure out and find out if everything is fair in the project code.
People who are so well versed in the code are not very many. Therefore, most who would like to know the real state of affairs displayed in the code will most likely not be able to do this.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:02:53 AM

There are so many people who are engaged in analytics of such game projects, you can talk to them and solve the problem.
FominTiu

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:06:42 AM

There are so many people who are engaged in analytics of such game projects, you can talk to them and solve the problem.
I also think that in the crypto industry there are enough people who like to study the code of different projects. If they find something suspicious, then everyone will know about it. Plus, competitors are also learning the code on the GitHab and are always looking for weaknesses from their competitors.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:25:51 AM

I also think that in the crypto industry there are enough people who like to study the code of different projects. If they find something suspicious, then everyone will know about it. Plus, competitors are also learning the code on the GitHab and are always looking for weaknesses from their competitors.
So this is a plus, that on GitHub the code is fully accessible to everyone, that is, everyone can knock it out, and those who understand it will find errors there if they
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:06:12 AM

It would be easier to pay with cryptocurrency. In general, ordinary paper money is already past. The future is cryptocurrency.
Already today there are many places where you can pay using cryptocurrency. I think that the prospects for payments using cryptocurrency have a very good chance of success!
Dievarric

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:19:15 AM

It would be easier to pay with cryptocurrency. In general, ordinary paper money is already past. The future is cryptocurrency.
Already today there are many places where you can pay using cryptocurrency. I think that the prospects for payments using cryptocurrency have a very good chance of success!
Now, even in some countries, it is even possible to buy an apartment for cryptocurrency, and an apartment, many such servisis come out, he personally observed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: