Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:53:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Most Promising Cryptocurrencies in 2019 - Detailed Analysis  (Read 477 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:02:54 AM

Basically, Bittorrent is one of the money that has a product used by millions of people in the crypto market. Besides, the CEO of TRON behind BTT. These factors mean BTT has a brighter future.
3 Most Promising Cryptocurrencies in 2019
Where are the rest of the most promising cryptocurrencies?

The other cryptocurrencies are TRON and VET, and it's written on his websites. It could be possible for both TRON and VET to be the most promising cryptocurrencies, but it still takes time before they can increase higher. Many people believe that TRON can reach a higher price after the last year and it seems, and it will start to rise in this year. So let we wait for the time.

Yeah i actually think Tron and Vet are good project to hold long term inspite of huge supply they still have the potential to increase in price, i think in my opinion there are more than 3 promising crypto to look out for, i like to have Tron in my wallet because i believe Justin is a very smart and visionary kind of guy who can take Tron Network to maximum height, now is time to collect good coins/tokens for future hodl.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:10:26 AM

You actually made a good analysis there for TRON but I believe eos has more possibility of becoming a more promising coin in 2019 than the BTT you mentioned so I don't really know why you did not talk about eos too. Eos is a coin with a good real life use which is the creation of dapps without having to spend any fees on gas, as of today, eos already has the largest number of dapps and also of transactions done on it's blockchain.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tokenrecord

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:55:48 AM

1.BitTorrent(BTT/BTC)-Binance

BitTorrent (BTT) came into existence in the cryptocurrency world on Binance’s launchpad with positive support from the community and is backed by TRON community as well.

BitTorrent Price for today is $0.0009521(BTT/USDT), with a total circulating supply of $990,000,000,000 and a market capitalization of $3,630,797 and its one of the cryptocurrencies with upside potential.

Let's look at the latest 4-Hourly chart of BTT/BTC(Binance) pair:

Since its inception (31st January 2019) on the Binance exchange, the pair saw 500+% surge in satoshi within a week. It then saw a healthy pullback to 0.618 Fibonacci Levels on 10th February 2019.

Bullish Case:

24 Satoshi level has been providing preliminary support which is also the base of the triangle chart pattern.

There is a likelihood of triangle breakout in an upward direction since there is a lot of hype for the project recently. Hence the sentiments are bullish. If it breaks the triangle upside then Two key levels of Resistance(red bars) will be tested around 31 and 36 satoshis.

Read here to know in detail: https://coinswitch.co/news/3-most-promising-cryptocurrencies-in-2019-detailed-analysis

BTT will still hype, BNB looks good with the DEX and launchpad, BTC has no competitors, Keep ETH.
Some coins looks like they had fallen enough:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pchain/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yeed/

Any more coins to consider?
Peanyut991

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:03:11 AM

You need to see the WPP Energy project, I think WPP Energy is one of the best ICO projects and the WPP token will be a promising crypto in 2019.

siena23

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 10:11:08 AM

I agree with you, I see that it is very promising and has good prospects. Now it's also very familiar. I am starting to be interested in investing. in 2019 btt to moon.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 10:40:56 AM

I bet those who invested in btt ICO on binance have already make huge marginal profit in this bearish market but its like btt won't go beyond the present price anymore so be expecting price fall anytime soon

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: