Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future for cryptocurrency?  (Read 67891 times)
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:47:29 PM

I agree with you, cryptocurrencies have many cool features which can be used in everyday life to make it easier, so they will definitely have a great future.
if indeed many people who are very interested in the cryptocurrency industry in the future will indeed be very good and also provide many benefits for investors
we can see that, from more and more industries that are joining to create their crypto platform. now crypto is no longer with exchange, gambling, real estate. now we can see games, health, mining, and many others. it might be a picture of people's interest in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:48:29 PM

I don't see a big future for cryptocurrency in a near future. Maybe my opinion will change but for now... Why do usual people need crypto for?

If you want to stay away from inflation.
If you don't want to be a slave to government and central banks
If you think that fiat money is just ashit of paper.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:54:21 PM

I don't see a big future for cryptocurrency in a near future. Maybe my opinion will change but for now... Why do usual people need crypto for?

If you want to stay away from inflation.
If you don't want to be a slave to government and central banks
If you think that fiat money is just ashit of paper.
Do you see many shops with crypto pays in the usual life? Can you pay tax in crypto? Can you pay to the hospital or other state departments in crypto?
We can think that we are far from gov's when we hold alts and BTC. But now it's our dreams only
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:57:05 PM

The use cases and applications of blockchain technology are too many and are going to change how everything is done in next decade just like the internet did.
Definitely you are right, but I think it will take a little more time. Maybe it will be 15 years and then the technology will be everywhere

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 06:07:12 PM

In my own opinion, I think Cryptocurrencies is the very next step in the evolution of money, MacCoin was listed today and this is a coin that is already used by a well known food chain, more innovations like this would come in the future, this is just the begining.

boazsalosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:13:17 PM

The use cases and applications of blockchain technology are too many and are going to change how everything is done in next decade just like the internet did.
Definitely you are right, but I think it will take a little more time. Maybe it will be 15 years and then the technology will be everywhere

It takes time to spread throughout the world but believes that technology will grow steadily over time, even though the technology will continue to increase in the long run.
ConvallAria

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:35:12 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency will actively develop. I believe that people will understand the benefits of cryptocurrency and will accept the blockchain in everyday life.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:54:09 PM

It seems to me that the future of cryptocurrency will be very bright.
Every day new players come to the market who are ready to invest and trade.
Thanks to this, cryptocurrencies will receive new energy for development.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:14:47 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency will actively develop. I believe that people will understand the benefits of cryptocurrency and will accept the blockchain in everyday life.
I really hope that it will really happen because in my opinion Crypto is indeed right to get a decent place beside us because crypto can facilitate our transaction activities and crypto is a good investment.
so with excellent crypto technology, I am very sure that crypto will continue to grow.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:24:08 PM

This technology has a great future. Cryptocurrency is only 10 years old. It is very small. We can say that this technology is still in the baby stage. There is a great future ahead. And, accordingly, a huge increase in the value of crypto assets.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:46:11 PM

In my country is also not very common cryptocurrency in use but everyone knows about it. I believe that in the future it will be very popular and useful.
Indeed crypto currency is really popular and with the passage of time it is being more and more famous so the popularity  and  fame of crypto currency decides the future of the crypto, I am sure crypto currency gonna have bright future because of high support from many international countries and also many people are using it as currency.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:54:32 PM

even though the market has not fully improved but I am still sure that the market still has a chance to recover, now many have started to join the crypto world, because those who previously did not understand crypto knew that crypto was really profitable.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:56:39 PM

many talks about it, all major companies every day say that they are accepting cryptocurrency, so I see big future for all crypto community
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:58:03 PM

many talks about it, all major companies every day say that they are accepting cryptocurrency, so I see big future for all crypto community
I think that in confirmation of your words, you can look at the cryptocurrency market and look at the presence of all cryptocurrencies, among which there are really promising companies, as well as those that no one is interested in at all.

]
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:11:10 PM

The success of Bitcoin was spectacular, however this cryptocurrency showed its drawbacks. Mainly the problem is with money supply, which in case of Bitcoin is limited by design (high computation power is required to mint new Bitcoins). This limited supply causes Bitcoin to be susceptible to speculation. As demand for Bitcoin rises its value increases and vice versa.
Nowadays we use fiat money (legal tender), which value is forced by law. In case of cryptocurrencies there is no real value in background nor the law. So cryptocurrencies are risky from definition.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:02:08 AM

I agree with you, cryptocurrencies have many cool features which can be used in everyday life to make it easier, so they will definitely have a great future.

Crypto has become a part of me. I know that all my life (today, and in the future) will be connected with the cryptocurrencies. I believe that my children will also use it, and probably even become good and successful traders.
Quantum907

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:02:04 AM

I'm optimistic that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to promise, see today the transaction volume reaches $ 90 billion and this is a very large number and has the potential to be even greater in the future.

Thank you
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:07:51 AM

Crypto has become a part of me. I know that all my life (today, and in the future) will be connected with the cryptocurrencies. I believe that my children will also use it, and probably even become good and successful traders.
yes, I agree with you that so far cryptoqurrency has developed quite well, many of them have begun to adopt blockchain technology from an early age and crypto has public support as well, so this shows that the crypto journey is still long and has a bright future.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 09:09:58 AM

I believe in cryptocurrency and its bright future. As I invest and sensible projects. I know that sooner or later we will use it.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:38:32 AM

I'm optimistic that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to promise, see today the transaction volume reaches $ 90 billion and this is a very large number and has the potential to be even greater in the future.

I see more than 90 billion total crypto marketcap is now 172 billion dollars
whereas 1 week ago was still 130 billion dollars. I am optimistic that the total crypto marketcap will be equivalent to gold 7 trillion dollars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: