Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future for cryptocurrency?  (Read 67891 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:03:46 PM

With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?
This is already the future of cryptocurrency Smiley All open ledger blockchains, most fast and reliable. I think you mean a token without a central development. This is near impossible because there would be no decision makers when things get hacked or something like that.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:37:35 PM

Future for crypto is enormous. You can gain money here in crypto and it is awesome! From my point of view future for crypto is a reality and you can create this reality by yourself
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:54:56 PM

I am sure that crypto currencies will have a really bright future, because a lot of big guys already investing a lot of money into blockchain and crypto. Within several years ICOs will release their competitive blockchain based solutions and we would finally see the first steps towards the mass adoption.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:09:35 PM

The future will be great even if the market is being manipulated again. The recent pump has gone now, and its dumping again but I think this is just a short dump. Cryptocurrency is too great, it will bounce higher for sure so don’t panic, because the best price is yet to come.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:10:00 PM

Correctly. Cryptocurrency is a promising direction and in the future it will be used massively. Who knows, maybe somewhere crypto can replace Fiat money, because technologies do not stand still and are constantly developing and improving.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:13:10 PM

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

How do you think?

It is clear that block chain technology will be widely used by everybody in the future. I think this will help the growth of cryptocurrency and it is really favorable for early people who adapted it early. Let's hope that cryptocurrency will keep on improving and more ideas will come to make transactions convenient for everyone.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:55:00 PM

It all depends on whether people can adapt to crypto. If the number of users of the cryptocurrency will increase, it will bring it closer to mass adoption. More developed countries will be able to accept crypto as another currency for payments faster.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:00:43 PM

I see a bright future in cryptocurrency in the market.
Now their rise begins and it is obvious that promising cryptocurrencies will occupy their honorable mesto on the pedestal.
Technologies go to the front and modern people understand that cryptocurrencies will enter their life completely in a short time.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:07:24 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology appeared for a reason. Most of all, I tend to believe that cryptocurrency is needed to solve the problems that have arisen in our time. The fact that the future of cryptocurrency, I do not even doubt, but the path will not be easy. Many perceive cryptocurrency as an opportunity to make quick money, but not everyone can do it. Blockchain does have a number of advantages over legacy systems and can easily be used in any industry. I am sure that cryptocurrencies and blockchain will continue to develop and unnoticed by many will become part of our life.
terra_vival

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:09:12 PM

Of course I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and blockchain itself as a technology of progress. Navryatli you will find on this forum the person who does not agree with these beliefs.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:28:18 PM

Crypto has already changed the world. Of course, in the future it will occupy not the last place.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:57:19 PM

I think the future of blockchain will be fine and the things you mention are what makes blockchain technology interesting, but in reality there are only a few people who actually use it for transaction or payment purposes, many people don't see the blockchain from the side technology, they only see it as a means to invest in coins by utilizing blockchain technology and in my opinion it is not a big problem because whatever the purpose, the future of the blockchain will still be fine

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:23:59 AM

You honestly get the feeling that Central banks and Governments are pushing us towards a cashless society, but with the corrupt practices of creating money out of thin air and backed by nothing and fractional reserve lending it seems no big surprise that we are looking for a better solution to solve out money needs that do not lose there value over time due to inflation. I think that the potential for crypto is strong going forward.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:18:12 AM

How do you think?
but with so many advanced features and technologies, why are there many people who still don't want to use cryptocurrency, are they afraid of security issues?
What do you think?
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:33:25 AM

I believe the future for cryptocurrency will be better than it is now, along with the development of technology and advances of course this is also followed by cryptocurrency which will have improvements in everything, crypto will be more widely known, and in any country in the future there will be more who will use crypto for their needs

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:03:03 AM

I think crypto currency has a good future because many countries are now accepting crypto currency and most of the big company are entering now in blockchain which is good for the new investors.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:24:01 AM

How do you think?
In my life circle, few people know the cryptocurrency and don't understand the blockchain, so it is difficult to promote.
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:28:02 AM

Cryptocurrency has a bright future and its projects are promising for give us much profit.
In my country, cryptocurrency is not yet popular. But maybe in the future it can be popular and be the transaction tool

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:32:58 AM

Cryptocurrency indeed has a big impact on the lives of modern people who tend to want transactions that are fast, safe, and transparent. Its popularity increased when it was coupled with the blockchain which began to be adopted by many companies. If the world increasingly accepts this development, the impact will be very positive.

moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:51:25 AM

These are just two of the many benefits that blockchain and cryptocurrency can offer and you are right all that's required is for the scalability issues to be solved and adoption to become more wide spread and you'll have many more use cases for these types of technologies in everyday life in future

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: