Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for #crypto activists and influencers who are on Twitter!  (Read 343 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:14:28 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 06:50:15 PM by blockchain2k

Calling out to all the #cryptoheads out there that are Twitter users and also know a thing or two about crypto technologies. Hopefully, to you, a hash-tag and a crypto hash are entirely different things, though they ‘function’ similarly in that they interest you alike. We are looking for active Twitter users who are also interested in crypto. If you are one, leave a comment below or join our marketplace where you can offer your Twitter advertisement services for our ICO project - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:24:27 PM

I have a big Twitter account, crypto related. What's the offer? Provide more details please.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 10:07:38 AM

It would be nice to give more information about bounty. I have a twitter account that appropriate your criteria, but it depends on the offer.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:53:46 AM

Hello djkyno and mrdeposit.

I highly appreciate your interest in my thread and its request.

I and my team are soon going to launch an ICO project and I am looking for crypto influencers on Twitter as well (besides many other social media channels). Twitter has proven to be very effective for information to reach a wider audience and receiving stronger feedback. The purpose of this thread is to amass #crypto people on Twitter and have a better look at them. Shortly before our ICO project launch, I will come to you to discuss the matter further. For now, everyone who is appropriate for this thread, please, leave a response in the thread or contact me directly through PM. Thank you!
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3266

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 12:32:14 PM

I sent you PM with my Twitter profile links.
Still, we need more information from you about this new ICO. But your first post about new incoming ICO was from 23 July 2018, after that until now, you are still one the same status. You need to provide us with more concrete information.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:43:14 PM

I sent you PM with my Twitter profile links.
Still, we need more information from you about this new ICO. But your first post about new incoming ICO was from 23 July 2018, after that until now, you are still one the same status. You need to provide us with more concrete information.

Hello examplens! I highly appreciate your interest. I have received your message. Yes, we have been working very diligently on our ICO launch and it is very close to its launch. We are now waiting for the last steps taken by the CEO of the project. Talk to you soon!

This thread is still active and open for other crypto activists on Twitter. Let me know of you.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:58:01 AM

Thank you for the great feedback in PM regarding this thread and its request. 

We are still open to hearing from more crypto activists and influencers who are on Twitter!

Let me know about you in this thread or feel free to contact me through PM.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:29:24 AM

We are still on the lookout for active crypto users on Twitter. The reason for that is due to an upcoming ICO project launch. Let me know more about you in this thread or via PM.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:41:18 AM

Thank you for all the existing interested received through PM! Our ICO project will be launched very soon and we are still on the lookout for more active crypto users on Twitter.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:04:47 PM

We are open for more crypto activists and influencers from Twitter to get in touch with us.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:29:33 PM

Our ICO project is going to be launched very soon and we are looking for more crypto influencers on Twitter to get in touch with us!
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 08:31:16 PM

Our ICO project is going to be launched very soon and we are looking for more crypto influencers on Twitter to get in touch with us!

I believe that many users have contacted you about your quest. When you start ICO, you always can create a Twitter campaign and with solid management, you can expect good results.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:01:27 PM

Calling out to all the #cryptoheads out there that are Twitter users and also know a thing or two about crypto technologies. Hopefully, to you, a hash-tag and a crypto hash are entirely different things, though they ‘function’ similarly in that they interest you alike. We are looking for active Twitter users who are also interested in crypto. If you are one, leave a comment below - we are preparing for an ICO launch. Let’s twitter together!
I perhaps you should create special twitter bounty =) Moreoverm, if you want to receive free support please write more about your ICO.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:23:24 PM

I believe that many users have contacted you about your quest. When you start ICO, you always can create a Twitter campaign and with solid management, you can expect good results.

Hi examplens! Thank you for your interest. We are certainly going to have a Twitter campaign with a neat management system for our ICO bounty hunters. I hope you will check out our project on the launch day, which will happen very soon!

Calling out to all the #cryptoheads out there that are Twitter users and also know a thing or two about crypto technologies. Hopefully, to you, a hash-tag and a crypto hash are entirely different things, though they ‘function’ similarly in that they interest you alike. We are looking for active Twitter users who are also interested in crypto. If you are one, leave a comment below - we are preparing for an ICO launch. Let’s twitter together!
I perhaps you should create special twitter bounty =) Moreoverm, if you want to receive free support please write more about your ICO.

Hello rolik! We will publish all the info (ANN thread, bounty thread, website, whitepaper, roadmap, team and marketplace) very soon! In the meantime, you can check out the Pre-ICO warm-up thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4732575.380
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:01:44 PM

If you have a Twitter account with a crypto follower base, let me know about it. We might do business with you in regards to our ICO project launch.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:14:10 PM

We are looking for more crypto influencers and ICO project advertisers, announcers on built-up Twitter accounts with crypto follower base. Let me know about you!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:26:27 PM

Do you have a Twitter account which has a decent crypto follower base? Let me know about it in this thread or via PM. We are preparing for an ICO project launch and we are open for business.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

Thank you for all the response via PM. We are interested to reach out to more active crypto Twitter accounts!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:18:11 AM

We are happy to let you know that we have launched our project and we are in a more active look for #crypto and #ICO posters on Twitter. Leave a reply on this thread or send me a PM.
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 08:03:48 PM

I never see a campaign like yours.  Shocked More than one month, you are asking for Twitter influencers. I find you also in the service section and a new thread for Reddit users. We still have no information about your project, ICO ... Can you tell us more about them?

in the last few months, Twitter drastically changes his algo and rules, The most frequently used method on Bitcointalk of promotion on Twitter goes into oblivion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████