Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 05:40:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH cross $200 this week?  (Read 990 times)
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:22:10 AM

It will depend of btc manipulation if it is less manipulated then we might see eth to cross 200$ mark but then I will expect sharp dip to stabilize the trend but I am expecting 150-200$ range for few months then if it crosses 200$ mark naturally then we can see a good eth rally coming later this year.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:52:20 AM

It's not even closing to that mark, we all saw that Most coins were dropping again. This is sadness indeed. To have the crypto dropping again after just some days it rise and just in a matter of days it falling down again.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 02:59:05 AM

i am very optimistic that ethereum will scale through 200 dollar this week as it sets to work on two upgrades this week and that will further increase its value and the investors who have patiently awaited this moment to commit their resources to the trading of the ethereum and making loads of profit margin.

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:03:02 AM

no matter how high eth will definitely follow the increase in bitcoin,
so our hope is to increase it btc which will definitely increase the price of all altcoins including ETH
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:15:03 AM

no matter how high eth will definitely follow the increase in bitcoin,
so our hope is to increase it btc which will definitely increase the price of all altcoins including ETH
Ethereum is following the value of the bitcoin but not all the time you remember the price of the bitcoin last few months ago decreased but the ethereum opposite in bitcoin happened. But both of that coin I want to see the value to become high again. Not only $200 for the ethereum but I want thousands dollars but next week maybe $200 is good to see that but this week change plan because market now decreased again.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:30:42 AM

In an instant, the market improved and there were unexpected developments, but this declined again. Some time Eth had a level of $ 200 but currently at the level of $ 139 so we really have to be more creative in giving good news about crypto so that the market improves again. This movement is indeed good enough to continue to be followed so that we can draw conclusions that occur.
smyslov

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:44:03 AM

Hello everyone as we are witnessing a spike in the value of Ethereum which was considered as most stable crypto same-time last year but circumstances changed drastically as ETH drop down to the lowest which one could ever imagine but off late we have see rise in it's value so will this be a game changer or one more burst of bubble ?

It's not yet time, we all thought, that it's going to be the start but unfortunately, it is not yet time before it made a huge drop this will happen several times, but we have to be careful we might lose if this scenario repeats again.
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:48:59 AM

In an instant, the market improved and there were unexpected developments, but this declined again. Some time Eth had a level of $ 200 but currently at the level of $ 139 so we really have to be more creative in giving good news about crypto so that the market improves again. This movement is indeed good enough to continue to be followed so that we can draw conclusions that occur.
Although this growth was temporary, but it is very important for all investors, have not seen anything like this for a long time and many have even lost faith in the fact that the crypto currency in General is able to grow again in price

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:53:44 AM

Hello everyone as we are witnessing a spike in the value of Ethereum which was considered as most stable crypto same-time last year but circumstances changed drastically as ETH drop down to the lowest which one could ever imagine but off late we have see rise in it's value so will this be a game changer or one more burst of bubble ?
Too bad ETH must follow bitcoin and down again. Hope it will get support in short time so we not wait longer like what we do before pump. But actually need really good news to make it come.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:02:58 AM

ETH must break the resistance of $ 165 so it can reach $ 200, but it did not. With the current situation I think it's hard for ETH to reach $ 200

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:29:13 AM

don't expect as the price of bitcoin and Ethereum has drastically fallen in a very short instance. I just sleep and when I woke up, I see the coinmarket cap showing how bad crypto falls again. Maybe before march we can expect crypto to rise again.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:32:10 AM

it looks like that people got hype with the korean news regarding ETF and bought some crypto, hoping that it will be the start of bullish market but as you can see the green market did not last longer. i do not think ETH will reach $200 by this week but everything can happen on crypto-sphere.

No, I don't think ETF is the reason why people bought allot of crypto just right before, It is the Ethereum that drives them to accumulate large volume, hoping for the best that the upgrade can do to the market.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:34:41 AM

An instant surge and this made investors even more curious to make it, but it went back down so many things had to be learned. It is important for us to continue to be able to keep up with the market flow, hopefully by the end of this month, it will give a lot of crypto good news so the market will be green.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:36:46 AM

For this week if Ethereum reaches $ 200, I think it's very difficult. And now Ethereum is decreasing again and Bitcoin is also lowering the price. The market does look very risky because changes occur very quickly. But if you trade every day, I think it's very easy to make a profit.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:11:06 AM

ETH must break the resistance of $ 165 so it can reach $ 200, but it did not. With the current situation I think it's hard for ETH to reach $ 200

I don't think it's very hard, I see the market demand for Ethereum every day increase, as well as the transaction volume of Ethereum.
It can move unexpectedly. Ethereum yesterday reach the highest price throughout 2019, and it's unexpectedly.
siena23

Activity: 2436

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 05:18:42 AM

It's not that easy, friend, it's just a normal surge and will go down even deeper, don't be fooled in my opinion it's like a trap. Now I think it's not time to bounce higher.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
libert19

Activity: 2576
Merit: 953

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 05:28:09 AM

..and here it dumps, this small pump was because of Bitcoin pump and that constantinople hard fork also played some role, after this upgrade is over it'll probably dump more.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:31:15 AM

All came back to the ground and the price of Bitcoin can't overcome the strong resistance 4200 USD and it also affects on the price of ETH. So, it is very difficult to ETH gain 200USD in this week

Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:33:45 AM

People got hooked by the hype and the chance of bull run, but its hard to reach 200$ it hardly even reach 150$ what more the higher ones.
shannelcoin

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:34:59 AM

It's hard to predict what eth will be price, I heard to some people in social media which they talking about the hard fork of ethereum and some said its not hardfork its maintenance. Some of speculate that ethereum will go higher next week. It's not bad to predict but still we need to observe the market.

⛦⛦⛦ SESAME TOKEN ⛦⛦⛦[Decentralized Food Network]  (https://allsesame.com/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: