Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH cross $200 this week?  (Read 977 times)
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:25:46 AM

Hello everyone as we are witnessing a spike in the value of Ethereum which was considered as most stable crypto same-time last year but circumstances changed drastically as ETH drop down to the lowest which one could ever imagine but off late we have see rise in it's value so will this be a game changer or one more burst of bubble ?

I am hoping this will continue up to the bull run will happen. But as I can see in the situation though I am not sure if this things was just a part of their hyping people, I guess not. Because I am one also an Eth holders and fanatic enthusiast too on Ethereum token.  This is one of the best for me honestly speaking.
Jeffhardy

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:26:02 AM

I think the value of ethereum this week hasn't reached $ 200 because it hasn't seen the right and significant movement to reach $ 200

Therefore reaching $ 200 takes months to reach $ 200
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:57:50 AM

I expected Ethereum to surpass 200$ price not because of the price pump but because of the fork upgrade because with the upgrade Ethereum will perform more better and faster than before ,vitalik is smart enough to know what to do with ETH blockchain

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:00:14 AM

I expected Ethereum to surpass 200$ price not because of the price pump but because of the fork upgrade because with the upgrade Ethereum will perform more better and faster than before ,vitalik is smart enough to know what to do with ETH blockchain
the market increase is indeed quite fast and also surprising. it is not impossible that the market will increase when approaching. now people must be able to prepare for this
belli4388

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:24:01 AM

in my opinion no, eth will not be able to reach $ 200 shortly but by the end of the year its average value will be about $ 600

space available pm me if interested
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 10:24:58 AM

This will not happen even in the next month. At the moment, the cost is decreasing, but I do not think that ETH will be cheaper than $120
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:26:29 AM

Cry I also hoped that Eth could overcome the mark of 200, but what happened? Price again plummeted. That scares me. Because I think this is an artificial price swap. Shark game.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 10:26:35 AM

I think it's still hard for this week, because today Etherum is back down. even though on Sunday night etherum had reached $ 160, on Monday afternoon suddenly dropped again to $ 138. is this just a bounce or is this a real mechanism from a bull run? we still have to wait for that. this week etherum can only reach $ 180 is good.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:41:34 AM

I don't think ETH will reach $ 200 this week. although it looks slowly increasing but this is an opportunity for traders to sell instantly. every the graph moving up the trader will dump as fast as possible. this actually hold back investor confidence  to hold funds longer for eth. generally ETH movements follow btc. if the price of btc is bad, so does ETH.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:58:44 AM

$200 is not to far or hard but at the same time it is so far away and so hard because of the bag holders who will start dumping with each small price rise and also the fact that ETH is already pumped so many times that it has lost its most important feature which was pumpability.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:34:44 AM

Hello everyone as we are witnessing a spike in the value of Ethereum which was considered as most stable crypto same-time last year but circumstances changed drastically as ETH drop down to the lowest which one could ever imagine but off late we have see rise in it's value so will this be a game changer or one more burst of bubble ?
One of the things we have failed to realise is that, this is just hype. Well you can join to make your profit if possible, but at the same time, it is still the normal trend in the market. If the actual news comes, then I will believe it is time to take off to another higher level of price.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 11:43:41 AM

I don't think the Ethereum price will rise to $ 200 this week. Maybe 3-4 weeks later Ethereum can reach  $ 200. I think we will see sudden ups and downs in the market for a next few weeks. Which, I think, it is a preparation for start the bull season.
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:46:58 AM

I dont thinks so... Since the Constantinopole Upgrade confirmed that no Coin will split/fork. Only whales are the one who pumps the market thats why it suddenly surge down yesterday in my opinion. but if we are still in Bearish Market??? well we starting to gain momentum in crypto market.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:50:20 AM

The growth of Ethereum was due to the growth of Bitcoin and the market as a whole. Despite the imminent upgrade of the network Ethereum, I believe that it is not necessary to wait for growth to $200. In my opinion, you just need to wait for the market to come under the influence of bulls and not to risk once again.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:03:51 PM

Itvus difficult ti predict what will be the price of ethereum at a point because for now it is unstable,we can only hope for better.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:14:51 PM

I am not sure what you are talking about, who are these people who considered ETH as the most stable crypto ?. The price rallied when the entire market was rallying and before that there was a change in the market simply because there were many projects coming up using the platform and so is the reason we saw massive bull run in ETH which took the price almost to a thousand dollars, but the ICO days are almost over and most of the successful projects have their own main net and i really do not expect any more individual push in ETH other than when the entire market recovers.
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:24:43 PM

This eth guy has gone back to it's resting place and may be there for a little while. Many people took the opportunity from this small rise to dump some of their tokens maybe it's the reason for the fall
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:49:47 PM

the bad news you have to hear is: now the market is turning red, and i think for this month ETH will still remain in the price range of $ 130-140.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:50:24 PM

I think the momemtum was weak and not enough to reach that level, But who knows in the coming weeks it will be realized. As we all know crypto-currency has full of surprises and it has work the way we shouldnt expect thats why we should keep going and be positive all the time.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:59:21 PM

I am afraid that Ethereum will not cross 200$ this year, the price is no more based on news or technology development.
But do not leave cryptocurrencies only because you are not satisfied with the price, soon you will be again in great profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: