Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any one here mining Mithril  (Read 127 times)
taguig (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:49:02 PM

I just stumble this project and they worked like instagram and Facebook and can earn you Mithril which has good potential in the market anyone here mining MIthril by using their social application Piepie and Yeemos I'd like to know more about this project, it's very interesting.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:16:46 PM

Mithril price was more than $1 before few months and now is almost $0.04 as you can see if investor was invest at the price of $1 even $0.50 than their investment is dead and almost suffer huge loss, as the two apps depend on your holding for staking these are depends on your work on apps ,you can't earn just for staking you need to upload pictures and engage with community than you can get Mithral as reward.

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:21:41 PM

I agree with zulfi125... seems like Mithril is a pump and dump... it may pump one day, but as a solid investment there are better alts out there.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:42:42 PM

Mithril price was more than $1 before few months and now is almost $0.04 as you can see if investor was invest at the price of $1 even $0.50 than their investment is dead and almost suffer huge loss, as the two apps depend on your holding for staking these are depends on your work on apps ,you can't earn just for staking you need to upload pictures and engage with community than you can get Mithral as reward.

This token has a huge potential because of the market condition the price is that low level it's another instagram in the making because of the rewards that it accompanied, definitely worth mining Mithril if you are active in social networking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: